It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: Dfairlite

Remember CCP lies their ass off. Nothing we are hearing is the truth. Their govt system is incapable of producing the truth.

My recommendation from living there is to multiple any bad number by 2 or 3 at a minimum. Look at the response scale, we all know it.

Th nurse video is quite scary if 90k infected. The CCP loves their info silos. My assumption would be either 90k in one district* or city.

*District is lowest level of governance in a Chinese city. Population can be 25k to 1-2 million in a single district.

They are writing the cause of death other reason also than this new corona virus, so the official numbers show lower count.

"now we know just how it is doing that: instead of putting down coronavirus as the cause of death for an unknown number of Wuhan casualties, China's coroners and hospitals merely ascribe death to "viral pneumonia", case closed.

Here's how the WSJ describes this treacherous "bait and switch":

A 53-year-old fitness trainer died on Wednesday after checking into a hospital in Wuhan a little more than a week earlier, said his niece. His family had expected the death certificate to reflect the deadly coronavirus, because as his condition deteriorated, his doctors told his family he was suffering from an untreatable virus in his lungs.

Instead, it recorded “severe pneumonia” as the cause of death, she said. The relatives of two other people who died in separate hospitals in Wuhan this week also described similar situations, saying the causes of death had been given as “viral pneumonia.”

This Is How China Is Hiding The True Number Of Coronavirus Deaths

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Crap... I have an order of PCB cards pending coming out of Shenzen mid Feb. Looks like my business is going to tank for a while. Even if they can still ship them, I am going to have to let them sit for a week, and use disinfectant on all of them before I can do any work with them.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Agreed on Shanghai, I saw there was 1 death reported already. I imagine there will be a fair amount that travelled from Wuhan to shanghai before the lock down

Additionally it will be interesting over the next couple of days to see how many cases develop from the so far recorded international cases and if they can be contained. The china infected 'official numbers' seem to be ballooning each day. We'll really know the severity of the virus based on the more accurate reports from the international cases.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

The bit about close human contact and packed hospitals also confirms some of what I've been thinking.

China is in a crisis because of this, but the disease, while likely highly infectious, is not casually contagious like cold or measles for which we should all be thanking God (or whatever higher power you profess to). It gives us time to try to prepare, but will our PTB take advantage of it?

It also appears to only be dangerous for those with compromised immune systems, and likely the extremely poor air quality is a (major?) factor for why it is so bad there.

Again - if you feel you are at risk - get some high-dose IV vitamin C infusions asap, especially if you experience symptoms.

Won't hurt, and will help with anything else (also cures most if not all SARS, MRSA and even cancers believe it or not).

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Read on WeChat, wife has cousins in Shenzhen. Will try to confirm if I can.

Hearing it from some of my old coworkers there as well.

It is hard to sort through the panic on WeChat at times.

So far quarantine rumors about;

Shanghai
Tianjin
Shenzhen
Jiangxi Province
Jilin
Dalian

And Beijing cutting roads in/out is all but officially confirmed.

I recommend following Harry Chen PHD on Twitter @IsChinar for videos tinged with Chinese dark humor. Many are from WeChat and he has some good on the ground info which I verified with WeChat for what that’s worth.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Interesting there are virtually no more new videos for a couple of days now. After the influx of the first lot of videos showing people collapsing in the street e.t.c. the videos have pretty much dried up. So either it's a much improved situation or China are removing the videos very successfully.

link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Not any longer.

35 year old man with outstanding health died yesterday,

51 year old fitness instructor died of it days back. (Same guy in articles about how hey hide the true cause of death.)

link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Spanish Flu simply killed young healthy people with strong immune systems that way all on its own. No drugs needed. The immune response by itself was enough.

As to having "cured" a patient, I rather suspect they simply managed to support one who was desperately ill long enough for his own body to do the trick.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

@IsChinar on Twitter, he’s posting a lot and his news outlet is as well.

There are people saying Wuhan has WeChat blocked. I have no way of knowing for sure but media is starting to say same.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
I doubt a vaccine could be developed in time, most programs rely on herd immunity

Which is a questionable theory at best...

What interests me are reports of Chinese doctors “curing” the disease in one patient.

Linky?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Bits from Twitter.....So a pinch of salt needed

Upto 70,000 people from Wuhan arrived in Shanghai in the past few days
Shanghai lockdown iminent (some say interstate travel already restricted)
Building in Hong Kong designated for quarantine housing has been fire bombed by protestors (lobby area)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
China are not panicking for nothing. They aren’t significantly impacting their economy for no reason. They are scared. Why is the question? They are acting like this could wipe them out. Could it? Is it more serious or more dangerous than we know. Certainly China’s actions would suggest such. I imagine we will see in the next 7-10 days, by which time Pandora’s box may be wide open.

This is what scares me about this. They are acting like they know far more about this virus than they are letting on - which suggests it is a bio-weapon that got loose, either by accident, or intentionally and got out of control.

Scary stuff...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Yeah ... that'll help. Shades of ebola panic in Africa.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Breitbart reported confirmation of coronavirus in CA at 6am PST on 27th.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Not any longer.

35 year old man with outstanding health died yesterday,

51 year old fitness instructor died of it days back. (Same guy in articles about how hey hide the true cause of death.)

Yeah, the more I hear about how the CCP is reacting, the more it is looking like this is some bio-weapon that escaped containment.

But - as I also said earlier, just because people appear to be healthy, doesn't mean they really are.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have been monitoring Twitter and it's mainly reposting of previous videos and pictures very little new stuff if any is coming out .a reply to: SpartanStoic

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Saw the headline on Drudge. If that stuff makes it into the homeless population there, CA will burn.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

#Breaking: 33 out of 585 samples collected from a Wuhan seafood market tested positive for the novel coronavirus, suggesting the virus originated in wildlife sold there, the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention told CCTV.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
twitter.com...

BBC took a news crew in. Wuhan like a ghost town...
Trolling through twitter there are claims of 10k deaths in Wuhan alone

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

No good link, reported on twitter by a garbage alt news site that claimed they only reported it because they actually cured a patient rather than providing immune support.

I was interested because if it is actually as bad as people are saying they may start rapid firing treatment protocols and meds which may produce a cytokine storm type effect similar to septic shock from viral pneumonia and the immune response killing the host.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join