It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: XXXN3O

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
www.newschannel5.com...

COOKEVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — The Tennessee Department of Health says a Tennessee Tech student is being tested for the Coronavirus.

The student had "very mild symptoms" and had a recent travel history that met the criteria to test for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), according to university officials.

Everyone who has been through China and is showing flu like symptoms will be presenting to hospitals for testing.
This doesn't mean its spreading or they're infected.

Cookeville isn't far from me. Well, nice knowing ya'll.

Can I have your stuff when you die?

See when you die after they die...

Can I get all of this stuff then sell it to someone else after disinfecting it all?

Double Dib!

No! Wait a minute, this is getting confusing, you dibbed first but I was typing...

So you get first dibs. So they die, then the other guy dies, then you die with first dibs... then im double dibs with the disinfecting cleanse wash malarkey...

Sell for profit

Winner and die of virus from chicken dinner...

edit on 23-1-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

www.newschannel5.com...

COOKEVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — The Tennessee Department of Health says a Tennessee Tech student is being tested for the Coronavirus.

The student had "very mild symptoms" and had a recent travel history that met the criteria to test for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), according to university officials.

Everyone who has been through China and is showing flu like symptoms will be presenting to hospitals for testing.

Can I get all of this stuff then sell it to someone else after disinfecting it all?

With my last bit of strength I will surely lick everything marking it as mine.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Posting to keep track.

I will say it sounded like just another Chinese flu bug, basically the same old pattern of flu spread that happens every season. Until stuff like is being posted here started to come up, I was going to blow this one off as more pandemic hype you hear every flu season.

It's started to get my attention after it went from 17 dead out of 600 infected to the current number of 25 dead out of 850+ infected in about 24 hours (according to FamCore's post and the same figures I heard earlier).

But those pictures of people dropping in the street posted by Agit8dChop, that has me getting worried now. Those pictures remind me of the 1971 movie "The Omega Man" starring Charlton Heston. Early in the movie the back story of the pandemic was portrayed pretty well with similar footage.

edit on 23-1-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

edit on 23-1-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

www.newschannel5.com...

With my last bit of strength I will surely lick everything marking it as mine.

You are or will be such a sick b**tard!

Keep it all!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I would say it might be a case of "to little to late" some one in China has told the next guy up that all is in control, and nature as usual does its own thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage
a reply to: Bigburgh

I don't own much. I travel light.

A pair of shoes
Two pairs of pants
Three shirts
Two beanies
A harmonica
A jawharp
A camera with lenses

I do have an '86 Z31, but that thing probably needs to get junked to be honest.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

www.newschannel5.com...

Double Dib!

No! Wait a minute, this is getting confusing, you dibbed first but I was typing...

So you get first dibs. So they die, then the other guy dies, then you die with first dibs... then im double dibs with the disinfecting cleanse wash malarkey...

Sell for profit

Winner and die of virus from chicken dinner...

Timmy never died... triple dog DIB Allahbib DIB! Called your PS4 XBOX 4 billion winner winner chicken DINNER!!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

edit on 23/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo
Did you notice the line at the supermarket and what they were competing for? Seaweed! High in iodine and is a known antiviral against the flu virus!

line at supermarket
edit on 24-1-2020 by Alchemst7 because: add supermarket

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Posting to keep track.

I will say it sounded like just another Chinese flu bug, basically the same old pattern of flu spread that happens every season. Until stuff like is being posted here started to come up, I was going to blow this one off as more pandemic hype you hear every flu season.

It's started to get my attention after it went from 17 dead out of 600 infected to the current number of 25 dead out of 850+ infected in about 24 hours (according to FamCore's post and the same figures I heard earlier).

But those pictures of people dropping in the street posted by Agit8dChop, that has me getting worried now. Those pictures remind me of the 1971 movie "The Omega Man" starring Charlton Heston. Early in the movie the back story of the pandemic was portrayed pretty well with similar footage.

25 dead, 840 confirmed.... another 1000 to be examined for infection

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
January 24, 2020 @ 1:01pm

Concerns rise as several who died from Wuhan coronavirus did not have fever

www.nst.com.my...

SEVERAL people who died from a new virus in China didn’t display symptoms of fever, potentially complicating global efforts to check for infected travellers by temperature screening at airports and other travel hubs.

The youngest victim was a 36-year-old male who was admitted to hospital on Jan 9 suffering from fever and fatigue. He died on Thursday.

Elsewhere in China, Guangdong province in the south on Friday reported 53 confirmed coronavirus cases, including at least one 10-year-old child

airports are screening people for fever... if some victims didnt show any fever that complicates it much more

edit on 24/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I know more than your average bear about contamination, cross contamination, etc etc and I still have gotten some nasty critters. Those folks being clean but think they are exposed are walking into a viral soup.

Yogi is right.

We have had two million years to evolve, yet we can't escape the common cold, viruses take months if not weeks to evolve given their life span and reproductivity their genetic or chemical information is passed on rapidly, which is why you need a flu vac every year to counteract the mutations.

China needs to spill the beans-they tried and failed to cover up SARS-they are up to something, porton down never had this kind of incident (that I know of) but this might be a Chinese case of a porton down incident, maybe this is their 'incident.'

But the Chinese won't talk.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
www.shanghaidisneyresort.com...

Shanghai Disney closing its doors due to the virus

In response to the prevention and control of the disease outbreak and in order to ensure the health and safety of our guests and Cast, Shanghai Disney Resort is temporarily closing Shanghai Disneyland, Disneytown including Walt Disney Grand Theatre and Wishing Star Park, starting January 25, 2020.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You are on...
Keep these updates coming...STARS...and I could only give one flag. ATS, this is the way.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
www.cgtn.com...

14:04, 24-Jan-2020

- Confirmed cases: At least 881 in China, 11 abroad

- Deaths: 26, in Hubei, Hebei and Heilongjiang provinces

- Human-to-human transmission confirmed

- Health experts say virus has potential to mutate

Shanghai authorities on Friday announced that four new coronavirus cases have been identified, bringing the total number of confirmed infections in the city to 20.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Nearly 40 million people on lockdown in 14 Chinese cities.

All 70 thousand movie theaters closed.

Because 26 deaths and 881 infected.

I don't buy that. They are going to take a massive economic hit from this.

Something way more serious is taking place IMHO.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
Definitely.. escaped bio-weapon I'd say.
I read that 8million infected,110k dead....but I've never heard of Hal Turner, apparently it's on his website. Don't bash me if he is not reliable,I'm new to American news websites.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O
Nice one mate

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
twitter.com...

#Breaking: Yichang becomes the 14th city in #Hubei Province to impose public transport restrictions starting from 2:00 pm Friday as part of efforts in fighting #WuhanPneumonia.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join