It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Are they quarantining Beijing to try to keep it in or keep it out? I note you say nothing about international transport.

Probably both.

Apparently three dead bodies were just found in Beijing and the area is sealed off.

And 8 people who stayed at a hotel in Beijing but flew into Moscow are being tested and held with flu like symptoms.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I am picking that if the Airline staff start going down with it. That might be a slow up in international travel. It must only be a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Another open mouthed doctor... it is said that the doctor says the media doesnt dare reporting the true number of cases. 3 hospitals in Huangang filled with infected.

twitter doctor

Edit... the main of those three hospitals alone has 1100 normal beds... during conventional running.
Havent found the other two yet. But combined for Huanggang alone it could be as much 2000-2.500 infected

Correcting that.... huanggang central has 2000 beds alone :/

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Welp, I ran the whole scenario twice and it seems that we don’t have much of a chance left. 👇

Meanwhile, Doomsday prepper sales on Amazon have increased 1000%.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Someone's already modeled it on Plague Inc? It even killed off Iceland?! Dang ...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: MysticPearl

I am picking that if the Airline staff start going down with it. That might be a slow up in international travel. It must only be a matter of time.

I think that at this point all countries should simply close their borders but...yeah welcome to the world of moneys

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I definitely think it's time to isolate China for a while. Shut down all non-essential travel. Give the rest of us time to try to get a handle on the situation, and let China deal with itself.

We can airdrop aid to them.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I definitely think it's time to isolate China for a while. Shut down all non-essential travel. Give the rest of us time to try to get a handle on the situation, and let China deal with itself.

We can airdrop aid to them.

It's too late for China alone. All countries with at least one infected are possible sources.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

They are, but there is a controllable situation and one this is not.

That's why I said non-essential travel should be stopped. Almost all international travel is non-essential.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So, from now on, every worst case scenario is possible? Right?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko The thing is it's not just confined to China anymore despite most cases being in Wuhan and other regions. I feel more cases will appear over the next week or so in other countries and in some cases the virus is already spreading at a fast rate. If the person without symptoms can still spread the virus is confirmed then well god knows how many more have it and travelled unsuspectingly passing it on.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I have been saying for days that if we are seeing death tolls and fallout in China, this means the reality of the severity is probably 10x what we are being shown. Communist China's government would never let on how serious it actually could be. We are really in the dark.

Like the Soviets when Chernobyl went kaput. It took months for them to even acknowledge there was a problem, and they only did at that point because they face end of the world level catastrophe from the fallout.

A lot of people do not seem to be taking this very seriously but it is pretty terrifying the potential death toll that could ensue. I have seen estimates as high as 60-100 million dead.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Welp, I ran the whole scenario twice and it seems that we don’t have much of a chance left. 👇

Meanwhile, Doomsday prepper sales on Amazon have increased 1000%.

Didn't the doomsday clock get closer to midnight just recently too? 🤔

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DiabolicEdict

That number is scary, but what we're not seeing is recovery rate.

I suspect they don't know because they also don't know how many actually have it or had it. They do know how many have died though ... that an easy one to figure out. And you are obviously going to be seeing the most desperately ill at the hospitals, so they're also the most likely to die.

Then you have the medical staff who are simply overwhelmed and getting exhausted. When they get ill because this is very easy to get, it's that much easier for it to kill them because they aren't at peak health, not even close.

So what about those who got ill and never showed up? How many lived? How many died and are just waiting to be discovered in their apartments? And certainly some will walk out of the hospital.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Canada announces first confirmed case

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well I've seen vids of them eating bats and live mice, here's another one where the mother is spoon feeding a toddler live tadpoles.

The mind boggles. [edit - there's some very disturbing stuff on that video if it's true]

www.youtube.com...
edit on -06:0020206America/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2020 16:58:03 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0158 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Anybody know what the actual mortality rate is yet, or is it too early on to have a good number. We see a number of 1400 infected, 39 have survived and are doing well, and 46 or so deaths.

I have heard anywhere from .8% to 4% mortality, but the numbers still do not make sense to me. I mean only 39 that have survived and doing well, with still 1400 in the unknown camp. Just looking at those numbers, are we looking at a much higher mortality rate, or is it just too early to tell?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiabolicEdict
a reply to: toysforadults

I have been saying for days that if we are seeing death tolls and fallout in China, this means the reality of the severity is probably 10x what we are being shown. Communist China's government would never let on how serious it actually could be. We are really in the dark.

Like the Soviets when Chernobyl went kaput. It took months for them to even acknowledge there was a problem, and they only did at that point because they face end of the world level catastrophe from the fallout.

A lot of people do not seem to be taking this very seriously but it is pretty terrifying the potential death toll that could ensue. I have seen estimates as high as 60-100 million dead.

As far as I know many doctors in Wuhan give viral pneumonia instead of corona as the case of death. Hence why the mortality is so low. You can never trust the commies

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Anybody know what the actual mortality rate is yet, or is it too early on to have a good number. We see a number of 1400 infected, 39 have survived and are doing well, and 46 or so deaths.

I have heard anywhere from .8% to 4% mortality, but the numbers still do not make sense to me. I mean only 39 that have survived and doing well, with still 1400 in the unknown camp. Just looking at those numbers, are we looking at a much higher mortality rate, or is it just too early to tell?

They're not being honest with the numbers so no one knows.

But you don't lock down (quaranteen) 60+ million people just for fun.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

You would think that with something as serious as this, they would forget the politics, and lay it on the line to help the rest of the world. It seems to be out of control at this point already, time to come clean.

Where is WHO? WHO's on first just standing around I guess.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join