It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There is no such thing as food borne. Food is contaminated by fluid, air or source.

edit on 25-1-2020 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

THE Chinese government is now spraying disinfectant, from the air, over 15 quarantined cities.
This indicates we're looking at something completely unprecedented.

This really doesn't make any sense. Most surfaces with the virus will be inside and most people with it will be inside. Seems like a WTH lets give it a try, what do we have to lose plan.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

originally posted by: carewemust
First Corona Virus CURE?

twitter.com...

Looks like it.

The first person that went in with symptoms of the virus, recovered. No cure.

Many have recovered from this virus already.... many have died. The only "cure" is your own body's immune system and the hand of God.

Except Chinese state propaganda is claiming it WAS a cure and not just a recovery.

We’ve verified on Chinese media, this isn’t a recovery case like the other ones, this is actually a case where the person was receiving some type of new treatment (undisclosed) and was allegedly genuinely cured.

The Twitter Source, in CWM's post also goes on to say.

Note that this is from Chinese state media.. so.. it is “official” but if it’s true- nobody can confirm that.

edit on 1 25 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

I think the CDC has more educated guesses than actual knowledge. They're working off what China allows as much as everyone else.

We won't really know until more open nations start to come to grips with it. The problem there is that China's nature may cause significant trouble for the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

There is no such thing as food borne. Food is contaminated by fluid, air or source.

Unless the chicken that whole foods and trader Joe's get from China is already a carrier....could also be a contamination thing with packaging foods.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
thats a secondary infection

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
a reply to: ketsuko

The info only covers inter state transport. I cant say about international or internal as there is no info on that (I like to deal in knowns rather than speculation)

That's why I wondered. You can lock down your capitol in a vain effort to keep a plague out as well as to keep it contained. There are stories of fortresses surviving the Black Death by doing it.

Look out intra-country travel looks like trying to keep your regime functioning in the heart of its power by locking the illness out as much as it does an attempt at containment when there is no work of stopping international travel.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It may be to late brother. IF it did go foodborne, this will be s SHTF scenario, in which it already is in some parts. The incubation period is the scariest part of this. People COULD have it and not even know, transmitting it to others they come into contact with.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: carewemust
First Corona Virus CURE?

twitter.com...

Looks like it.

The first person that went in with symptoms of the virus, recovered. No cure.

Many have recovered from this virus already.... many have died. The only "cure" is your own body's immune system and the hand of God.

Except Chinese state propaganda is claiming it WAS a cure and not just a recovery.

We’ve verified on Chinese media, this isn’t a recovery case like the other ones, this is actually a case where the person was receiving some type of new treatment (undisclosed) and was allegedly genuinely cured.

The Twitter Source, in CWM's post also goes on to say.

Note that this is from Chinese state media.. so.. it is “official” but if it’s true- nobody can confirm that.

That's the Chinese MSM if I'm not mistaken. Of course they would say they have a cure, ya know? Why wouldn't you say that?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

THE Chinese government is now spraying disinfectant, from the air, over 15 quarantined cities.
This indicates we're looking at something completely unprecedented.

This really doesn't make any sense. Most surfaces with the virus will be inside and most people with it will be inside. Seems like a WTH lets give it a try, what do we have to lose plan.

It does make sense. They're trying to quell panic. This does jack for the illness except reassure people that "something" is being done. If society starts to break down, then there really is nothing that can be done.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Seems you can order this virus product...🤔

Quantitative Synthetic Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) RNA (ATCC® VR-3248SD™)

Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) has emerged as a new pathogen, causing severe complications and a high case fatality rate.
MERS-CoV

So, the Coronavirus is man-made? 7 different types including the current one. It has a US patent from the US Patent Office #US7776521B1 "Assigned to THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."
How did the bat get the virus?
Remember the AIDS/monkey story?

SARS... or MERS?
"Discovery of Novel Bat Coronaviruses in South China That Use the Same Receptor as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus. "Previous studies suggested that MERS-CoV originated in bats. However, its evolutionary path from bats to humans remains unclear."
Journal of Virology

MERS-CoV patent vaccine - from 2015. Application filed by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Philipps-Universität Marburg.

Marburg or MARV is one of the most deadliest viruses known.

Bat origin of human coronaviruses (2015)

China releases genetic data on new coronavirus, now deadly

Andrew Rambaut, PhD, administrator of Virological.org and professor of molecular evolution at the University of Edinburgh, said on Twitter that nCoV is 89% similar to SARS-related bat coronavirus in the Sarbecovirus group of betacoronaviruses. "But that doesn't mean it comes from bats. MERS-CoV is 88% identical to the nearest known bat virus, and MERS is endemic in camels."

I believe this is the location of the new Quarantine center in Wuhan.

GPS: 30.527219,114.088672

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks
Dont we import Pork and Chicken from China?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think you can patent what you genetically sequence, and if you use a pathogen as the backbone of a treatment, then you can patent what you use. It's possible the MERS patent was from a firm looking to develop a treatment against it, same with the SARS coronavirus patent.

I read on this forum those are expired patents. With the bug having lapsed, no money in the research.

edit on 25-1-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Forms of it, I believe.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I believe you're correct on that.

@PDChina
People's Daily, China

Wuhan announced to build another hospital with a capacity of 1,300 beds for #nCoV2019 patients in the next 15 days. The hospital will be named as Leishenshan Hospital.
twitter.com...

I think "Leishenshan" translates to "Thunder mountain."

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

And here's an ATS wet dream of a story combining the scary Wuhan epidemic and artificial Intelligence.

The story is actually very interesting...

AI Epidemiologist Sent First Warnings of the Wuhan Virus

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This HAS to be WAY worse than what Chinese authorities are claiming

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Another open mouthed doctor... it is said that the doctor says the media doesnt dare reporting the true number of cases. 3 hospitals in Huangang filled with infected.

twitter doctor

Edit... the main of those three hospitals alone has 1100 normal beds... during conventional running.
Havent found the other two yet. But combined for Huanggang alone it could be as much 2000-2.500 infected
edit on 25/1/20 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You've got to be kidding me.

The things your were saying at the beginning of this thread.... Come on now!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
This HAS to be WAY worse than what Chinese authorities are claiming

Pretty sure it is, but we still don't know enough to know if we ought to schedule the apocalypse.

Freakin' China ...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join