It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Necrose

Stuck at 7.49 appears shut
not stuck, clearly trading. Switch to 5-minute chart

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Chengdu in central China just had a 5.1 earthquake. It's like plague, earthquakes, what's next locusts? Flood?

Twitter Quake Footage

No reports of damage at the moment, if it's that big I'd expect some damage but not as much as 2008.

And bonus Xinjiang just started lockdown or quarantine in 1 town.

Twitter
edit on 2-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add Links

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Locusts are here, sorry. time.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
this is going to trigger a global recession, the Shanghai composite would have open 10-20% down if the CCP didn't ban short selling and orders over a specific size

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Not South Korea, a city just southeast of Wuhan

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: azamber

No need to worry until the rivers of blood and boils

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Sichuan Province are pretty used to earthquakes...just remember the big one in 2008

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Spring Festival ends today in China, people back to work and factories spin back up. If they all weren't under quarantine or lockdown.

The other post said extended holidays. It's like they know this will go longer and are trying to wait it out or something.

Definitely gonna shave some points off their GDP at this point, there's no way around that. I would think the market will scrutinize the number when it comes out and it wouldn't surprise me if they don't believe it. However the leading indicator, electricity consumption as a measure against GDP won't work this time, because everyone is at home using more electricity than if there were offices and factories full of workers!

I'm surprised they even bothered to open the market. Maybe they had too much pressure to keep it closed.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: texasgirl

Not South Korea, a city just southeast of Wuhan

Ok, thank you. What's gping on there?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: neurosurgeon
Looks like not good for my state.

www.nbc4i.com...

Let's cross our fingers for Negative.

Let's see if was correct about them holding the results for some time before confirming positive.

We did not hold a press conference here in Texas for our negative results. Sounds like they're getting all protocols in place before announcing Ohio has coronavirus.

GREAT NEWS, THE TWO STUDENTS TESTED NEGATIVE (so far).

edit on V562020Sundaypm29America/ChicagoSun, 02 Feb 2020 20:56:57 -06001 by Violater1 because: messed up, they tested negative

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I was rolling my eyes before your edit.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: azamber
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Locusts are here, sorry. time.com...

I saw that. Famine coming soon near you.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Coronavirus update:
- 17,388 confirmed cases worldwide
- 21,558 suspected cases
- 362 fatalities
- 2,296 in serious/critical condition
- 475 in China recovered
- Vast majority of cases in China
- 24 countries reporting cases
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So where are all the German cases.

A German guy gets infected on 20th January, at the latest. Presents with symptoms on the 24th, and then goes back to work on the 27th.

On the 28th only 3 additional employees of the company tested positive, and;

none of the four confirmed patients show signs of severe clinical illness

and;

all four patients who were seen in Munich have had mild cases and were hospitalized primarily for public health purposes.

So a justincaseism.

So it’s been, more or less, the full 14days. No more numbers showing up after 14days? More importantly no more numbers at all, none. None after 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 days…….really?.... for a virus with R0 of 3.5ish.

I am happy to accept that the transmissibility of the virus has no limitations, however beyond that I'm giving it a big yeahnah.

Linky

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No but we have baby chicken apocalypse due to H5N1.

Twitter

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Something very weird about that

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Holy Cow... »»»

www.quora.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Why do I feel like we arent getting the full story here why arent these break outs happening in other countries

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
To me this look`s like communist propaganda, this is not pandemia. WHO and news,goverments are just telling BS.

There is no evidence of pandemia outside China, even Bankok is just in "normal" level

This event is in China when it come to pandemia scale , blood in the rivers , people dropping dead on the streets...

It`s domestic and the main reasons to me is pollution and 5G together, and that`s why this is A HUUUUGE FAILURE OF CCP & Central Politburo AS THEY MADE THIS # HAPPEN. They have failed their own people, which are dieing becouse the CCP . The story to blame the new coronavirus for this is to save their asses and face in the CCP .

It could be possible also failed vaccine program, that could have poisoned all there, caused immuno deficiency...but i really dont know as of now.

Why people are supporting the fear BS narrative? the one that originated from communist propaganda . Of cource NWO folks will use this for their vaccine programs...problem---reaction---solution.

This smells like Marxism–Leninism communist internationale BS all with lies and narrative. Spanish flu 1918 killed around World then...this is Mainland China and everybody if freaking out like new Global plague...it`s a virus that travels around World as does normal flu/influenza viruses, and it may cause people get sick just like influenza does...but why people react like this one is 1000x worse than influenza that is a every year problem ?

And it`s Feb.3 ...We are over the incubation times to me outside China, yet no sign of pandemia outside China WTH ?

Get real , wake up , drink more coffee

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding on Twitter, who's posts about the HIV/ nCoV rubbish has changed his stance on the matter. LOL you can't make this stuff up. Someone with his background should have known better than to spread nonsense. I'm just a lab tech and I knew that report was junk science upon the first read.

Dear friends, after learning that the original authors have formally retracted yesterday’s “uncanny” titled pre-print article, I believe it is prudent to delete the earlier posts 16-24 pertaining to it.

twitter.com...

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join