It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
duplicate

edit on 2-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Dupe

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mateo96

thanks for the info,
but I'm really just looking for the footage, or the news source that aired the footage

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Pommer89

Im on the south coast and my family/friends all have a similar issue.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

True,but there's no reason to start a mass panic.

yes, I have stocked up for the months ahead, but there is no reason to run around with hands to our heads and screaming "we're doomed!"

Before you say you aren't,some are doing just that

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle
a reply to: Mateo96

thanks for the info,
but I'm really just looking for the footage, or the news source that aired the footage

Oh, that's easy to find, it has been widely reported, they're indeed sunbathing and playing cards while the days go by.

www.canarias7.es...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hearing a report that the man in charge of China’s Red Cross (which is not affiliated with our Red Cross) was the district secretary for Binhai District in Tianjin when the famous Tianjin explosion happened.

He was fired for his role in safety violations leading to the explosions.

Working to confirm this but will be away from keyboard shopping today.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo
Good morning everyone!

I just saw this on the BBC News site. There has now been a death outside China

Already reported, it was a Chinese native from Wuhan.

So, it is counted as a death in Wuhan.
edit on 2-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Remember, denial comes first for ALLOT OF PEOPLE. What comes after denial, depends on their education, experience, and age mostly. Some people also sadly have mental conditions also, we’ve seen quite allot of those since social media.

👍

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Video showing the arrival of army and doctors in Wuhan today.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

I will freely admit to being one in a bit of a panic mode, but that has more to do with a 16 month old son.

If it was just me and the wife I would trust in some basic steps taken to protect ourselves and a good constitution, but my boy has battled bronchitis for the better part of a year never quite shaking it. (I was the same way at his age)

But that's also why I have tried to limit my posting on it, the wife took the boy up state to see some friends and so I get to stew in my paranoia a bit more than normal. (need to be working on my resume)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

I slow panicked. All my prep was done over last week.

And by my count in about 3 days we’ll have a good idea of the US situation.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Anyone else notice the dude on a bicycle (?) that was going the opposite direction from the military trucks and turned off onto the on ramp and seemed to disappear... about the 20 second mark, camera sweeps right and when it comes back hes gone.

I think I need more caffeine.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mateo96

Oh, that's easy to find, it has been widely reported, they're indeed sunbathing and playing cards while the days go by.

www.canarias7.es...

www.youtube.com...

Thanks so much

Some ppl close to me keep saying that there is no proof of infections in other then Asian people. The one in the footage that is being quarantined alone is clearly white!
Glad that is the end of that debate!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: tanstaafl
There are reports and videos linked in this thread where people appear to recover and suddenly crash and die in 24hrs or more.

I've only seen one - and it was a native Chinese from Wuhan.

Just because we don’t know that non-Chinese have died isn’t a reason to feel high and mighty.

No idea why you took my comment as 'high and mighty', this is a terrible thing for the chinese.

I'm simply pointing out facts, and the fact is, there is ZERO reason, at this point in time, to panic, or even fear, here in the US or the rest of the 1st world countries.

Facts are facts, and can never be racist, or even 'high and mighty'.

If you have underlying conditions, known or unknown you are at a greater risk than others. As far as we know now.

And the exact same cautionary factor applies to any and all things like this (colds, flu, etc).

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Gotta meme for that.

Looks like a hell of a birthday party invitation! lol

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ahamarlin
youtu.be...

Doc Cottrell is telling it as it is.
Manhattan area in New York: attention!

Stay safe.

This is borderline criminal negligence by DiBlasio ...Why the lies, Mayor? -- The 9 minute mark is especially eye opening for those of us who have been following this for weeks. The sickeningly flippant ignorance of these people "in charge" will be the death of us all. Do they think we're stupid? Do not believe their words, Folks. They are belied by their actions.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Anyone else notice the dude on a bicycle (?) that was going the opposite direction from the military trucks and turned off onto the on ramp and seemed to disappear... about the 20 second mark, camera sweeps right and when it comes back hes gone.

I think I need more caffeine.

Noticed that too

You are not hallucinating....yet

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If i would have to pick up one theory about what is causing this event , from several that are allready mentioned here, it is this:

China has had so many years of pollution there on air and probably everywhere, that all is accumulated more and more in to their bodys. Then in 2019 they start the 5G idiocy . So originally had one problem , and then comes another problem..that`s 2 problems then.

It is known that for example pesticide like roundup can effect to vitamin D metabolism , causing less vitamin D or ineffective vitamin D . Well Vitamin D just happen to be very important for immunity and needed in respitary infections also. And i think they have big amount of different toxic substances accumulated in their systems....this can cause harm to immuno system, lowering it down and causing all kinds of nutrional problems that science dont maybe even know yet.

And then add 5G to that equation, which also is very bad for immuno system .

It another words , they have really lived very unhealthy lives for many years there , making wrong decisions that have put their health to substantial risk. And in this point all it then need is one tiny new virus to cause collapse of the game.

Anything that cause harm to immuno system can make infections much more dangerous, body simply cant cope anymore with any bad bug that cause respitary infections/pneunomia and so people will just drop dead ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.mcmasteroptimalaging.org...

I apologize in advance if this estimation turns to be wrong...it might be good idea to take Vitamin D now...just in case..i think the bug is allready around us...so check your six!

edit on 2-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

No one should be panicking. There is a very very high probability we will all get sick from this thing. Panicking about that will not change that. But people will panic, when they learn someone has the virus in there town or state etc. they will all run to the stores buying up water, non perishable foods etc. medicine.

Now is the time to prepare not panic.

A couple months from now if this reveals to be hype, or something, I have no problem eating crow. I will be prepared thou.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubilation T Cornpone

originally posted by: ahamarlin
youtu.be...

Doc Cottrell is telling it as it is.
Manhattan area in New York: attention!

Stay safe.

This is borderline criminal negligence by DiBlasio ...Why the lies, Mayor? -- The 9 minute mark is especially eye opening for those of us who have been following this for weeks. The sickeningly flippant ignorance of these people "in charge" will be the death of us all. Do they think we're stupid? Do not believe their words, Folks. They are belied by their actions.

You don't have to know everything to be in charge. But you should be able to get good advisors and knowledgeable people about the subject in question to accurately inform you and help you make good decisions. A poor leader has poor judgement, and listens to fools.

And you can be misinformed or misunderstand something and make a statement that is wrong and not be lying, it is just a wrong statement. In the video the Doctor both called the mayor a liar, and then accused him of being ignorant of the facts. I highly doubt he was both. And it was probably the latter. He is probably not fully aware of all the facts. Which is understandable. Who is fully aware of all the facts right now?

From what I've seen, the virus is contagious, even with brief contact (the case of a foreigner passing through the Wuhan airport for only an hour on the way to his final destination, I think it was Japan, and caught the disease comes to mind), and can survive and pass on to others by surface contact.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join