It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus
China claims the first person to have the Coronavirus is cured and left the hospital. A lot of pomp over it, he talks about how they cared for him and shows all the doctors who helped him. He is like just one person.

While videos on Twitter or showing crowded hospitals and wide spread panic.

I guess everyone who doesn't die from it, is cured.

Perhaps the first guy was an important biotech researcher and got special care?

There is NO such 'cure' for Coronavirus. Does not exist. Cure is a misnomer from msm. That person 'recovered' and so far some sources are saying 38 have recovered.

link   
a reply to: tarifa37

No one is flinching or even looking at the gun shot sound, so either its added to the video, or it's of no concern to everyone else.

link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

They are doing what they can to avoid shutting down that major port.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
sound more like someone hitting something hard

but man !!! ppl getting help on the street is not good

edit on 25-1-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ShortBus

I agree no one is taking the slightest bit of notice maybe it's noises from the hospital being built nearby. Who knows.. but the people being treated outside is rather alarming.

link   

No one is reacting and the "shots" sound too regular for gunfire. Plus there is nothing to say that is even in the right city at the right time.

edit on 25-1-2020 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
There is NO such 'cure' for Coronavirus. Does not exist. Cure is a misnomer from msm. That person 'recovered' and so far some sources are saying 38 have recovered.

Right, I agree. That's why I said: I guess everyone who doesn't die from it, is cured.

I should have put it in quotes, "cured".

But yes, fake news.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Choose your fav:
Contagion
World War Z
I Am Legend
12 Monkeys
Outbreak
28 Weeks Later
28 Days Later
The Crazies
Doomsday
The Omega Man
Resident Evil
The Stand
Andromeda Strain

Caution: binge watching all these could make you paranoid.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
For posterity...

Coming to a Major USA Metropolitan City soon.

Below is why the situation is being downplayed in the states...

Remember its not the fear of being infected with the virus...its the secondary consequences of the virus:

1. Food Shortages
2. Hospitals overwhelmed
3. Riots (remember LA or Detroit)
4. You get the picture...

edit on 25-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't forget Carriers.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

That makes a lot of sense.

It's paradoxical though. The more we try to protect ourselves from so-called "pathogens", the more we seem to attract them to ourselves. Anti-bacterial soaps strip away the anti-microbial substances that our skin cells naturally produce; antibiotics kill off even those good bacteria who produce vital compounds used by our immune system to defend itself. It seems the more we seek external solutions to our fear of pathogens, we seem to undo some part of our bodies own immune system that is built to deal with pathogens. The human mind thinks its body is stupid: it thinks it knows more even though the mind is itself a function of the body!

The simplest things we can do - keep a relaxed mind, not overwork ourselves physically, eat regular, nutritious meals, go to bed early - is undone by our ignorant shortsightedness and naïve faith that technology will fix our problems. What you've just shared is preeminently obvious. If viruses like humidity, and our lungs are extremely humid environments, then wouldn't it stand to reason that making our environments more dry would stimulate the viruses to locate the next closest humid environment? These things aren't stupid; they're physically built to seek out basic parameters, the most basic of which is water.

Overall the issue is the way we dissociate the mind from the body, so we engage in the same bad behaviors that - given they're occurring in a brain - are taking energy from our immune system. We make our immune systems weak, and only then do viruses infect us. Our immune systems are constantly fighting off viruses, bacteria, and maintaining the bodies 50 trillion or so cells 24-7. Mental activity takes energy; physical activity takes energy. Not eating meals weakens you; not getting sleep at the right hours sickens you.

People don't die for no reason - but for ignorance of what is good and what is bad for us.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: butcherguy
This study from NIH says that coronavirus can remain viable on surfaces for as long as.... get this... 28 DAYS.

This is no normal virus.....
Makes me go hmmmmmmm.

Hepatitis C can survive up to 3 weeks outside the body.
now look at the Corona Virus...

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

The hepatitis C virus can survive outside of the body for up to 3 weeks. However, it can only do so at room temperature on clinical or household surfaces, such as a drawer handle or sink.

In almost all cases, hepatitis C is spread through contact with infected blood. Dried blood deposits may still carry the virus.

Let's look at Hep A and B.

I still believe this was a manufactured virus and not naturally occurring in nature.. snakes, bats... It's Airborn Hep.
edit on 25-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Now granted hepatitis affects the liver, only a few cases of the Corona virus has only caused complete organ failure (renal).

edit on 25-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

edit on 1/25/2020 by revswim because: Reposted this to the next page because i feel like there's forum sliding going on.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Since THIS virus can survive on surfaces outside the body for up to 3-4 weeks...imported Chinese products can effectively transmit the virus.
edit on 25-1-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hep C virus is totally different to a coronavirus. trying to compare them visually Is like saying because a monkey has hands and feet its the same as a human.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Then the major ports are full of the virus as we speak.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Then the major ports are full of the virus as we speak.

Food for thought.

link   

No one with any evidence has said it can survive 3 weeks. In general days is the limit, depending on the type of material.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 25-1-2020 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

Hep C virus is totally different to a coronavirus. trying to compare them visually Is like saying because a monkey has hands and feet its the same as a human.

Correct, hepatitis affects the liver.
I more trying to say that viruses can survive a long time outside the body ( ironic considering viruses are not live )

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Sorry if already mentioned but, Apparently, those Two people with the virus in Australia have been in Australia since January 6 & January 9. So, the incubation period may be longer than thought hence, why it's popping up all over the globe. A week from now might be very telling for other countries especially the US. Yikes!

Meanwhile, think I'll stay away from Walmart.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join