It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 13,964 confirmed cases worldwide, including 304 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Nothing - they are pointless. Now is the time to watch the international numbers...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Chinese mask maker resumes production

I bet there are many mask makers making a mint right now.

They don't stop it though apparently from spreading but I have some just in case when i'm travelling on the train, although i think a scarf will do the same job!

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

bnonews.com...

There are currently 13,987 confirmed cases worldwide, including 304 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neurosurgeon

Nothing - they are pointless. Now is the time to watch the international numbers...

Yeah, I think if cases rise exponentialy in rest of World, we may have a problem but so far no deaths outside china.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Beware of the knock-off / fake masks. They already had a big bust in China a few days ago. They also sell all flavors on Amazon.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Interesting video yes it could be 5g chap seems to have some credentials too have at it Phage LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Any news on the suspected case in Lawrence, KS? I haven't seen anything on it and the map doesn't show anything about it. We were supposed to get the results by today.

He came back negative. Released from hospital.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ahamarlin
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I think what Doc Cottrell says is that IF you survive the virus your immune system will not function with the next simple flu and you will die because your T cells are not working anymore.

If true, I am not a medical expert at all, this would mean the Wuflu is even deadlier then we assume.

Dear God please let me be wrong.

The paper that doctor is talking about is non peer reviewed and it's findings are unfounded.

The 4 protein sequences are very short and incomplete, therefore not very specific. Gene database matches do show few results to HIV, but also phages, sharks, aphids and many bacteria types. The 4 protein sequences can be from anything not just HIV. The doctor is an idiot.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

bnonews.com...

There are currently 13,993 confirmed cases worldwide, including 304 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Got mine

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

bnonews.com...

There are currently 14,550 confirmed cases worldwide, including 304 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
So, what are we to make of the new figures?

I think many are going unreported, so the figures are wrong.

More tan a thousand dead I reckon.

I think

- they're hitting the limit on how many tests the overwhelmed hospitals can manage per day
- they're running low on test kits each day
- this is only people at the hospital, this doesn't include people locked in their homes (potentially 100's of thousands)
- even though its a near certainty you have it, until you're tested its simply phenomena

As for the deaths, there's been a handful of people talk about crematoriums running non stop - however there's no footage or photos? people in Wuhan are in sky scrapers and one floor would have 360' views. no footage or photos of smoke stacks endlessly burning makes me doubt that.

there's going to be many dead in apartments all over the city

the best bright spark we have is infection rates outside China arent rising. The symptoms take up to 2 weeks to show, but the bulk of that would show within 4-10 days im guessing... we haven't had that.

this also could be related to the report posted pages back that Asian Males have the receptor necessary for this virus at an amount 5x Europeans and africans. Who knows if thats true..

This week some parts of China are meant to reopen, lets see how 'in control' they are when that time comes.
edit on 1/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

link   
yesterday = new cases outside Hubei = 611
today = new cases outside Hubei = 557

link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh

bnonews.com...

MISLEADING...

140 cases with 0 deaths worldwide (outside China), the other 13,817 and 304 deaths are in China.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

originally posted by: Joeshiloh

bnonews.com...

MISLEADING...

140 cases with 0 deaths worldwide (outside China), the other 13,817 and 304 deaths are in China.

well, worldwide includes China my man, ain't nothing misleading about that statment

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

originally posted by: ketsuko
Any news on the suspected case in Lawrence, KS? I haven't seen anything on it and the map doesn't show anything about it. We were supposed to get the results by today.

He came back negative. Released from hospital.

Well there's that. I hadn't had time yet today to really go poking around.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I know everyone is freaking out that the China numbers are wrong... BUT, I would assume the percentage (much like taking a poll of a small subset of people) will be a similar percentage, even if 10 times the number are infected and 10 times the number have died.

But that is INSIDE China.... the real numbers we are concerned with are the numbers outside China, and especially outside those Asian countries, which drops the number down even more.

~90 of the 140 cases are all centered down in that region, just SE of China.
edit on 1-2-2020 by ShortBus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Shanghai's the worry.. if those number spike China might not recover

Feb 1st - 42
Jan 31st - 23
Jan 30th - 16
Jan 29th - 30

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

That would seem insane to engineer something in your own lab that would target your own people like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join