It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: IAMTAT

Scientists have grown it in AUSTRALIA. I am sure they have determined it’s make up, and could confirm it’s not manmade. I believe if it’s been engineered they would see it.. of course information is hard to distinguish from truth or forms of panic at the moment.

*sigh* Yeah, they likely would have seen it, but would they report it to the public? I think we really need to escape from this naive 50's thought model that governments tell the public anything at all, including about actions of rival governments. Let's say Australia did discover it was lab made... do you really think they'd allow their top trade partner, China to get drug down by that publicly? Let's say China swiped it from Canada or the US... you think either of those countries would be eager to explain why they had a virus that had been tinkered with to their populations?

Governments lie... it is what they do. Scientists receive basically all of their money from governments, so they swear to the governments' lies. This is seriously the bread and butter of why I disbelieve the Anthropogenic Global Warming narrative. The very agency that stands to gain the most via taxation and policy shifts is the organization paying the bills for the organization that's reporting the findings to us, and we're expected to have faith in that round robin clusterf?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So far pretty much all of the confirmed cases are Chinese people in other countries.

So the virus delivery system is Chinese tourists or students travelling all over the world.

Chinese with delivery service.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Interesting ...

Cavuto just asked his guest if the Senate may be getting nervous that impeachment is taking away from big stories, serving as a distraction, and he specifically mentioned the virus.

It was subtle, but it was there.

link   
You might want to start training your lunghs

Device does not need to be this fancy. Just bottle and simlar tube will be fine. You can find all needed easily, it doesn´t really need a cover. We use these kind of bottles with patients who aspirate medicines or food and their lunghs get a lot of mucus.
edit on 31-1-2020 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think we really need to escape from this naive 50's thought model that governments tell the public anything at all

I will win the lottery before that happens.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I think we really need to escape from this naive 50's thought model that governments tell the public anything at all

I will win the lottery before that happens.

Yeah, I agree.
Although at least we've progressed to the point where half of the country won't believe the government because "their side" isn't in power at any given time, so progress I guess?
¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

We managed to eradicate small pox, and other crazy pandemics in the past trusting. Yet I hear you. I am going to keep a down to earth view at the moment at this virus, it perhaps maybe a form of biological warfare accidentally released into the Wild or mutated into the Wild from animals dunno. For all we know this virus could be the beginning of world war three, we can let our imaginations go wild and we can find the echo chambers on the Internet to convince ourselves in what we think we believe. I HOPE....

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
BREAKING

The United States declares a national public health emergency over coronavirus

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

The new restrictions take effect at 5 p.m. EST on Sunday.

apnews.com...
edit on 31-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: IAMTAT

Scientists have grown it in AUSTRALIA. I am sure they have determined it’s make up, and could confirm it’s not manmade. I believe if it’s been engineered they would see it.. of course information is hard to distinguish from truth or forms of panic at the moment.

*sigh* Yeah, they likely would have seen it, but would they report it to the public? I think we really need to escape from this naive 50's thought model that governments tell the public anything at all, including about actions of rival governments. Let's say Australia did discover it was lab made... do you really think they'd allow their top trade partner, China to get drug down by that publicly? Let's say China swiped it from Canada or the US... you think either of those countries would be eager to explain why they had a virus that had been tinkered with to their populations?

Governments lie... it is what they do. Scientists receive basically all of their money from governments, so they swear to the governments' lies. This is seriously the bread and butter of why I disbelieve the Anthropogenic Global Warming narrative. The very agency that stands to gain the most via taxation and policy shifts is the organization paying the bills for the organization that's reporting the findings to us, and we're expected to have faith in that round robin clusterf?

Shoot.. no one is even able to get on the same page with anything. Not even protocols. I refuse to believe that anyone is telling the whole truth about this thing. They sure as heck didnt about HIV, SARS or MERS. We just got lucky with the latter two due to what I posted earlier. None of the info is matching up thats all over the place, the MSM lies, the govts are more worried about money and influence over money than populace. Hell, they all want pop reduction anyway. I may be a fool, but I DO believe the published research in the Lancet though. The common citizen doesnt read it and cant understand it.. but suffice to say : its bad.. and has the genetic potential to be horrible. Its a wait and see what it does with ORF8.. if they are scrambling like they are.. what exactly do they know that we dont know about ORF8 and arent sharing.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sorry in the grand scheme of things is there much difference and considering the more important part of my post was actual vs reported infected and same for deaths...

a reply to: FamCore

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I'm just making sure I didn't miss some big news of an additional 40 million people being quarantined (officially anyway). Thanks for the reply

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BREAKING

twitter.com...

Still haven’t closed the country to Chinese travel.

An action that should have been taken weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BREAKING

twitter.com...

It's been posted a couple of times, but thanks anyways.

The good news is that it's gonna stop at the Canada-US border.
National public health emergency in the US, and
Risk to the public is 'zero,' doctor says, for us lucky Canucks !

Completely opposite reactions...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Coming soon to a town near you.?

According to this paper if the experts determine the virus has an R0 = 4.08, life could become miserable for awhile.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
uk.reuters.com...

Germany on Friday confirmed a seventh case of coronavirus, identifying the victim as a man who works at a company in Bavaria where five other workers had earlier tested positive. Earlier on Friday, authorities identified the sixth victim as the child of a male employee at the same company, car parts supplier Webasto. “Thus, there are currently a total of seven known coronavirus cases in Bavaria,” the Bavarian Health Ministry said in a statement.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
www.nbcbayarea.com... ossmf

These reports will continue, I guess at faster frequency before, the info blackout.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 1,347 new cases and 45 new deaths.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
ALL HONG KONG schools ARE CLOSED until MARCH 2nd

www.investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

There are currently 11,301 confirmed cases worldwide, including 258 fatalities.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
bnonews.com... 1347 new cases in Hubei and 45 new deaths

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join