It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

BIN itself is a hoax site like the bat boy paper was, but some of the sources they use can be OK. The problem is the spin BIN gives them.

I know they have used articles from PJ before. Once they presented a satire as a straight up truth for example. I would suggest anything from BIN be tracked back to source although you have to be careful because some of those sites are sketchy as all heck, your comp might come up worse for wear if you don't have good virus protection.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Hey, when you discover that people have been caught paying others to take their teacher certification exams (PRAXIS), that's not so far-fetched.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus
US coronavirus evacuees being kept under 14-day quarantine, CDC says.

www.foxnews.com...

Then what the video I posted earlier said was wrong or they changed their minds about it because the video I posted earlier said it would be a 72-hour voluntary quarantine ... except for the guy who tried to leave. He'd be forced to stay for the full 2 weeks.

I wonder if something happened that made them extend it?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Not sure I belive this ... Are packages safe to handle ?

“The virus on materials they ordered would not survive such a trip. Outside the body, we believe this virus only survives on [an] object minutes to an hour or so, not the days it takes your goods to travel the globe,” Patricia A. Stinchfield, vice president of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID), told Fox News in an email. “As always after handling things, wash your hands before touching your eyes, nose or mouth.”

source
edit on 1/31/2020 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well this might be an over reaction, but between the meat in the freezer and the canned food I have in, me and my son have about 6 weeks worth of food.

I think I'm going to go and get another few weeks of canned stuff on Monday.

Better safe than sorry, and if all this blows over it'll all get eaten anyway over time.

Win-Win (or can't lose).

It's going to be a bit like that scene in Blazing Saddles though coz there's gonna be a whole lotta beans.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Pretty much the same here. Need to pick up a few more packages of toilet paper though! lol! (Might as well find something humorous out of a situation that's sounding worse every day!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Any news on the suspected case in Lawrence, KS? I haven't seen anything on it and the map doesn't show anything about it. We were supposed to get the results by today.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

United joins Delta and American in suspending flights between the U.S. and mainland China. United’s flight suspension will go into effect February 6.
twitter.com...

What in the actual phuck? United is waiting until Feb. 6 to suspend flights from China. That is a whole week from now. My brother works for them, and he is furious over the delay. I would assume a strike is about to happen. What a dumbass company.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bwick

Pretty much the same here. Need to pick up a few more packages of toilet paper though! lol! (Might as well find something humorous out of a situation that's sounding worse every day!

OOh yeah bog roll - must add to list.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Fleeing Chinese Telling the Truth

More bad news, things are much worst than what we are being informed about. Dave has talked to 4 people who have recently gotten out of China. People are getting shot trying to break quarantine. Some can still buy their way out. Doctors deemed dissenters are being shot. Mass riots are breaking out. Police are going out in larger groups. Military is mobilizing. Workers are getting sick, staying home and shutting down the factories.

the most interesting part of it was the claim that there are 10000 cases in the US.

IN THE US.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I don't think you could keep a number like 10,000 secret in the US .

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

You can by telling people they just have the flu. I mean they've closed a huge number of schools in Ohio today citing the flu.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Any news on the suspected case in Lawrence, KS? I haven't seen anything on it and the map doesn't show anything about it. We were supposed to get the results by today.

It took forever for the results in Texas and I had to find out by constantly searching online. It quietly came out over the weekend before local news announced it Monday.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
from the 23rd

Biolab for “Most Dangerous Pathogens on Earth” Opened in Wuhan Before Outbreak

...Back in 2017, just before experiments at the lab began, the prestigious science journal Nature published an article expressing concerns about pathogens escaping from the new Wuhan lab. The laboratory is a biosafety level-4 (BSL-4) facility, which is the highest level of biocontainment. BSL-4 facilities must meet rigid standards for decontaminating the area as well as workers after every experiment. However, BSL-4 labs remain extremely controversial because critics argue that these measures may not be enough to prevent a virus from escaping.

According to Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey, the SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in Beijing multiple times.....

Scientists have examined the genetic code of the new virus and have found that it is more closely related to SARS than any other human coronavirus. In BSL-4 labs, researchers can tweak or combine deadly viruses to create mutated strains of the original illness. A 2013 report in Nature indicated that scientists in China were creating hybrid viruses in labs......

Nature 2013 Report

edit on 1312020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You can by telling people they just have the flu. I mean they've closed a huge number of schools in Ohio today citing the flu.

and add to that that most of those people may not have the symptoms yet...

according to a twitter post posted here earlier, CDC isn't even too willing to test people, especially if they don't show the symptoms. so they're basically letting it spread while pretending they're doing something, or at least that's how it looks like.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I posted that and link early on and was laughed at. Guess who’s laughing now and will drink a beer tonight!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Definitely could not contain that info. Someone would leak it.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Sorry for the Duplicate brother - but it seems right on target ..... Nobody should be laughing. Psyop or not

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

STILL nothing back on those tests of the two suspect Miami (of Ohio) University students that were reporting symptoms.
Odd, since test results were reported as due back yesterday.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Too much digging around.

Laptop caught the infection.

symptoms included: freeze's, interrupted services, window closures, etc..

Have since reset, condition is stable.. will monitor for signs of remaining symptoms.

Christ I hate having to do that, my own fault for forgetting I hadn't installed an anti-virus on this laptop yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join