It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted it suggests the never before seen sequence of the CV has HIV sequences. Which for me gives credence to being 100% man-made:

WHOA- the authors said the finding was “Unexpectedly” related to genes from HIV virus. Notably there were 4 gene insertions (see figure in above post #16). And so, which HIV gene proteins were found in the new #coronarvirus? Gag protein and Gp120- key HIV proteins... Notably, authors say for HIV insertions: “Gag protein of HIV is involved in host membrane binding, packaging of the virus and for the formation of virus-like particles. Gp120 plays crucial role in recognizing the host cell by binding to the primary receptor CD4”. Again, these are new express published findings and not peer reviewed yet. Let’s not draw conclusions yet. But evidence suggest that 2 different HIV genes are present in the #coronarvirus S gene region (that didn’t map to any other coronavirus, according to other studies)

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: opethPA

Yeah, there is a lot of stupidity out there.

On that front, please help me discredit this video, that I don't want to believe :

beforeitsnews.com...

BIN is considered a hoax site and rightly so when you look at just about everything they post.

As for the videos yup..Sure they could be virus related but they could also be something else , specifically that second clip, and CT's are just seeing Asian + Hospital + some type of abnormal behavior = CoronaVirus

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Appreciate info, thanks. A star for you!

No flames.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It appears the coach company who transported the British evacuees is struggling to explain why their drivers had no protective masks.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: confiden

Good find. There is a Chinese man that died in Philippines and they said he had CV and HIV. Could be why the HIV test was positive?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Unbelievable. But then again is is cnn. So I guess the President supposed to choose people by diversity instead of qualification.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
It appears the coach company who transported the British evacuees is struggling to explain why their drivers had no protective masks.

www.facebook.com...

Christ. The drivers should sue.

link   

originally posted by: Advantage
www.bloombergquint.com...

3,000% Surge

If this is correct.. perhaps we are underestimating this virus and calling it simply a novel coronavirus is minimizing its potential. Maybe considering the immediate future of us VS this virus based on all of the published material of other coronaviruses isnt the correct way to think about this one. EVERYTHING I have posted has been related information from the 6 known coronaviruses and published information ( WHO, Lancet, etc) ... and maybe its all wrong or parts are very wrong when judging this virus. Now IM seeing information that some are 4 day incubation and others are approximately 2 weeks. Some it takes 4 days from actually being symptomatic to be on full respiratory support in the ICU with pulmonary injury and organ failure. Others it acts like the regular influenza A or B.

I think maybe we should rethink this one. I know I am. I mentioned it years ago but Im a former RN who spent a decade inthe ER at a level 4 trauma center.. and now per diem first responder in my area. In emergencies, disasters,or etc.. Im called. There are several of us working in this way. I cant post the emails or whatever I get.. but we have had our SECOND debriefing in a week and a "telebriefing" with a representative with the CDC. Ive had debriefing events with infectious disease and etc... but never a CDC call. The protocol for this one is different... and some blatant disinformation is being passed around that has originated in the MSM and I guess China too. Please realize a thing like this doesnt have to have a high mortality rate to cause massive chaos and shut down. Schools, jails, factories, police, EMS, hospitals, etc. ALL of this can be adversely impacted with how this virus works.

Im NOT saying panic or its the end. LOL! WHat I AM saying is that this one is a bit different and out of an abundance of caution in dealing with a highly transmissible NOVEL virus.. dont fudge on you own disinfection and possible contamination protocols. If you are sick.. go to your hospital or hold in place until an ambulance can transport you. Dont go spreading it around by goig to work, school, shopping, etc if you are symptomatic.

Ok.. flame me all you want. I wont know or care.. Ill be busy for a bit today. LOL!

Thank you for this....and I suggest others read between the lines too

Rainbows
Jane

link   
For those following the markets, I see that the VIX is up to 19.

link   

www.facebook.com...

With that level of foresight and efficiency I hope the deep cleaning they're planning for the coaches involves a can of petrol and a match.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: confiden

Good find. There is a Chinese man that died in Philippines and they said he had CV and HIV. Could be why the HIV test was positive?

Maybe it's why they've been trying to treat them with HIV drugs?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: Power_Semi

a reply to: Power_Semi

Why would there be more? do you know how many are usually there? do you know what the business does?

Yes they normally collect the refuse on a Thursday, the garbage truck driver is Mr. Yung Bin Man, but he hasn't been able to do his rounds this week as he is currently residing in one of the aforementioned wheelie bins.

Everyday Mr. Yung Bin Man made his rounds, and he always heard this little voice in his head:
"Mr. Yung Bin Man: who's gonna collect the bins, when you're gonna be in the bin ? WHO ? "
Get it: WHO ?

Sorry: but a little gallow's-humour sometimes helps.
Maybe it's like a whistling through the graveyard thing ?

Anywho...
The questioning about the meaning or situation of the bins is valid, of course.
But there was this info posted by Kwakakev, on page 191 of this thread:

'Burning Bodies In Secret' - New Accounts From Wuhan Detail Coronavirus Outbreak

The New Zealand Herald has published a new report that alleges Chinese authorities have resorted to cremating bodies in secret.

DW News East Asia correspondent William Yang cited a report from Chinese-language news outlet Initium, which said cremation facilities in Wuhan, the epicenter of the deadly virus, were receiving bodies directly from hospitals without proper identification and were excluded from the official record.

A crematorium in Wuhan (note that one of the crematoriums in Wuhan) was filled with ashes, and this was just one day of a crematorium.

There are 7 crematoriums in Wuhan.

Love it - humour is always the best way.

On a more serious note the ex-wife is going to a concert in London tomorrow night, travelling there by train then going to be crammed into a place full of sweaty humans, breathing in all of their exhaled bodily fumes, etc.

With any luck she'll have it by the Sunday.

Perhaps strengthen your immune systems best you can. Plenty of rest and fluids.
In other words: you stay home and have a drink.
It was reported a couple of pages ago that women had a better resistance to viruses in general anyways.

Maybe tell her to keep her eyes closed for the entire trip, and for how long can she hold her breath ?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Its even more worrying as they have a contract for school buses!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Traffic locked in some areas that may be isolated in China #coronavirus #wuhanvirus #wuhan

I don't know what to say about this traffic jam, don't leave it too late I guess?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempussolo
For those following the markets, I see that the VIX is up to 19.

watch what happens Sunday night (stateside)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Thanks for that. That video, and the article from the Lancet are the two best data sources I have seen so far. Realistic data. Time to prepare for potential 'lockdown' then. Best wishes to all!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Is it possible that after catching Coronavirus you are immuno-compromised, as bad as having HIV? That would explain why you would be "scarred for life" and some people die more easily of complications? If this turns out to be the case I am not going out for the next few months.. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: confiden
Don't know if this has been posted it suggests the never before seen sequence of the CV has HIV sequences. Which for me gives credence to being 100% man-made:

WHOA- the authors said the finding was “Unexpectedly” related to genes from HIV virus. Notably there were 4 gene insertions (see figure in above post #16). And so, which HIV gene proteins were found in the new #coronarvirus? Gag protein and Gp120- key HIV proteins... Notably, authors say for HIV insertions: “Gag protein of HIV is involved in host membrane binding, packaging of the virus and for the formation of virus-like particles. Gp120 plays crucial role in recognizing the host cell by binding to the primary receptor CD4”. Again, these are new express published findings and not peer reviewed yet. Let’s not draw conclusions yet. But evidence suggest that 2 different HIV genes are present in the #coronarvirus S gene region (that didn’t map to any other coronavirus, according to other studies)

twitter.com...

Wasn't there an article on here that said Wuhan doctors were using HIV drugs to treat the coronavirus patients?

*** Ahh...I see Power_Semi posted this question already.

edit on 31-1-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

link   

Its even more worrying as they have a contract for school buses!

I'm sorry to say it but here in the UK we have dumbed down the education so much over the last 30 years that we're now a joke of a country that is run by the stupid, feckless, wreckless, inept, and corrupt, and on top of that is staffed by the most highly qualified idiots the world has ever seen.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Good News....

UPDATE: Man infected with coronavirus was not contagious during recent trip to Cleveland

www.cleveland19.com...

was he not? how did they determine that, by testing everyone he came in contact with? really?

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join