It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
a reply to: Power_Semi

That video offers absolutely no proof of anything other than that they are bins.

When has logic like that ever mattered to CT's?

You can still find people here pushing the girl vomiting black as Coronavirus case.. Even though the video is from two years ago.

CNN reports something. Fake news, don't believe them.

Random person films something and makes a claim. Truth, without a doubt!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelsDecay

😂😂😂

Well considering how there are a few thousand known virii, yes I'm very aware. However an unknown virus that revealed itself to the world a month ago is a different matter.

Don't patronize me love. You might be talking to your future post apocalyptic tribal leader. If you make it that far... 😂

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
In China difficulty in getting hold of face masks are making people resort to alternative solutions. twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yeah, there is a lot of stupidity out there.

On that front, please help me discredit this video, that I don't want to believe :

beforeitsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

How do you know it's people's remains could be any kind of clinical waste. Perhaps because of the lockdown they're not collecting the refuse.

I have been watching this thread since it started. Have not read every page, but a lot of them. There have been a few reports of the crematoriums working overtime trying to keep up.

It is quite clear that the official figures are not keeping up with the reality of the situation. China has a reputation of excessive censorship, so if you are waiting for the talking heads on tv to tell you whats up you will be waiting until its too late and stuck with the rest of the herd.

It took about 6 weeks since the first few cases started until they had to shut down the city. As these cases are spreading across the globe this is the kind of time frame we are looking at until our own city come under significant threat. Now is the time you want to be getting ready, stocking up on food and doing what you can.

Yeah I hope it does not come to it, unfortunately all the data coming out has the emergency alarm going off.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: FamCore

this is ridiculous that they are shutting down entire countries over a few thousand people getting sick

It's going to be a sad 'I told you so' for you. Get it through your head. The CCP lies. It's all they have ever done. It's been a blackout from ground zero except for a couple of people with full grocery carts praising Xi. Think for second.

It is a dumpster fire over there and mark my words, by the time the lid is blown off of this, the count will be in the millions. But you can maintain your smugness if you please. This is something very different -- I recommend paying attention rather than trying to show off.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Why do you think China is trying to build two new hospitals in Wuhan, 2600 capacity in less than a week? Should be finished Monday.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

In Chinese culture copying is a shortcut to success. Hence fake bags, clothing etc

Also majority of Chinese people can’t afford and never will leave the country. This gives them a “visit” opportunity.

And those that live there will “feel” like they are not in “old China”.

There’s a whole section in Tanggu district of Tianjin which is modeled after downtown NYC. Can’t remember the specific name of it atm.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

This will hit everyone, another failure predicted by the Event 201 scenario. They predicted failure of “just in time” supply systems that manufacturing depends on now to increase efficiency and save money.

Lean and six sigma are great principles, they’re not built for crises. We can’t even get them at work anymore for our BSL3 work, now we have to fully suit up for simple work now.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Why do you think China is trying to build two new hospitals in Wuhan, 2600 capacity in less than a week? Should be finished Monday.

I heard it likely won't be completed until February & that the workers building one (or both?) of the hospitals were striking/protesting??

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

True there is video of a worker riot at the construction site.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
a reply to: Power_Semi

Why would there be more? do you know how many are usually there? do you know what the business does?

Yes they normally collect the refuse on a Thursday, the garbage truck driver is Mr. Yung Bin Man, but he hasn't been able to do his rounds this week as he is currently residing in one of the aforementioned wheelie bins.

Everyday Mr. Yung Bin Man made his rounds, and he always heard this little voice in his head:
"Mr. Yung Bin Man: who's gonna collect the bins, when you're gonna be in the bin ? WHO ? "
Get it: WHO ?

Sorry: but a little gallow's-humour sometimes helps.
Maybe it's like a whistling through the graveyard thing ?

Anywho...
The questioning about the meaning or situation of the bins is valid, of course.
But there was this info posted by Kwakakev, on page 191 of this thread:

'Burning Bodies In Secret' - New Accounts From Wuhan Detail Coronavirus Outbreak

The New Zealand Herald has published a new report that alleges Chinese authorities have resorted to cremating bodies in secret.

DW News East Asia correspondent William Yang cited a report from Chinese-language news outlet Initium, which said cremation facilities in Wuhan, the epicenter of the deadly virus, were receiving bodies directly from hospitals without proper identification and were excluded from the official record.

A crematorium in Wuhan (note that one of the crematoriums in Wuhan) was filled with ashes, and this was just one day of a crematorium.

There are 7 crematoriums in Wuhan.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I am a Lean and Six Sigma Green Belt and it’s totally not suited for crisis situations once you are in the crisis. In normal business or governmental processes it’s great and effective when implemented correctly.

But for crisis prep is does not work. For processes around dealing with crisis situations it can and does work but that’s not my specialty.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev These are the types of videos people really want to see in this day and age. Nobody pays attention the News any more. Everyone wants to see real texts and tweets from the average person.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
NYC confirmed a case.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

It’s interesting, I love the concepts and it can work really well for medical inventory and patient care. I’m trying to finish my black belt before spring, it’s time consuming.

We’ve used it to save days worth of time teaching our medical courses.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Im not living in fear of some psychos wonderweapon yes if I go to the doctors Ill dress appropriately but the survivors are pretty screwed up and apparently you can catch this again is it worth surviving if your numbers up its up

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
NYC confirmed a case.

Can't find anything on it, just a tweet from 8 minutes ago by some commissioner saying "this is not accurate - there are no confirmed cases in NYC".

Do you have a link?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
NYC confirmed a case.

Can't find anything on it, just a tweet from 8 minutes ago by some commissioner saying "this is not accurate - there are no confirmed cases in NYC".

Do you have a link?

All I've seen so far:

Twitter

Still unconfirmed.

Twitter 2
edit on 31-1-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join