It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No external eyes on the situation means a huge gap in reliable information.

The reaction of the Chinese state does not match a "standard flu" situation. This may be some kind of ruthless political gambit, but my gut tells me the disease is worse than CCP/WHO is letting on.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Responding to your earlier post,
2019ncov has a big chunk of its DNA sequence that does not match others. It still part of the bat coronavirus group but is thought to be a new linage according to some studies

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm guessing that part of the reason various countries around the world are flying their citizens back home is because, in addition to wanting them safe and at home, the government is looking to conduct some interviews for first-hand accounts of what's really happening over there, since any news coming out of China is suspect.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: butcherguy

No external eyes on the situation means a huge gap in reliable information.

The reaction of the Chinese state does not match a "standard flu" situation. This may be some kind of ruthless political gambit, but my gut tells me the disease is worse than CCP/WHO is letting on.

Cheers

Agreed. China doesn't basically shut down their large cities and quarantine them over a typical flu virus. This is very different.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Coronavirus - The Lies and the Truths

This presentation looks into the political, social and media implications of the situation and how it has developed over time. It criticizes a lack of political leadership in the early days of the outbreak. It does acknowledge the censorship issues as a contributing factor as the people are just left in the dark about what is really going on. It also shows how some communities are isolating themselves and instituting their own quarantine procedures.

It finished with that the only people in China who can get a message out use a VPN, Virtual Private Network.

edit on 31-1-2020 by kwakakev because: last sentence

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

But if there are people dropping in the streets, maybe they have been told to keep their mouths shut, to avoid creating panic.
Who knows? It sure would be nice if they said something at least.

Not sure I've used the quotes correctly.. never done it before, so apologies if not! But yes this is my thoughts.. if its terrible then theyve been told to keep quiet and just speak about getting in the plane and all mundane stuff etc. If its not terrible then maybe they are currently unaware at how many false stories are being reported over here due to Chinese censoring? I don't know 🤷‍♀️

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
The virus free places getting lesser

Well, Venezuela has nice weather this time of year, but that government...

There's always Argentina. Great steaks too. My daughter did her semester abroad there - it was a lot of fun visiting her.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Just read on BNO news room Twitter page that a child in Germany has been confirmed with coronavirus.. I haven't read it else where though.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: MetalThunder

Whats Chinas problem ?

There is a tradition in China where a large scale public disaster is time for a change in government. The leadership is fighting for its survival.

Oh man, imagine the great emperor being defeated by a virus.

Well, in 1953 the Martians were defeated by a virus.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Liejunkie,
Get your ham radio license. a reply to: liejunkie01

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
UK cases now confirmed to be 2 tourists - staying in York.

Looks like source was correct.

EDIT - LOL - The hotel they were staying in IS STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

We've got this under control say the government - I'd hate to see it out of control then.
edit on -06:0020205America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jan 2020 09:10:44 -0600_stAmerica/Chicago0110 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo

originally posted by: Kenzo
Look's to me that EMF radiation increace inflammatory ...cytokines...

EMF

Well dont you think new novel virus + extreme high EMF radiation is kinda very bad combination ?

Also early discovered that EMF can lower the effectivines of antibiotics ( secondary infection )

This makes me wonder if the areas with 5G are going to be filled with more sick people than the rest of the country.

Just a thought...

Rev

I would definitely say yes, since EMF cause oxidative stress . redox balance in lungs is critical thing for immuno system...too much oxidative stres induced by EMF and it can go really crazy...

This did not jumped out from bush...droppped from sky...this has been long long plan , years and years to build...and many scientist have warned....but people seem to believe their authority and love their phones and wireless connections...Well the kill grid is now builded and operational....

Personnally i value much more good health, and staying alive than having wireless connection . In my childhood we were doing better withouth all the gadget`s .

edit on 31-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So the British people who were flown back are now on their coaches.. there is a medic on each coach in FULL hazmat gear.. the coach driver has nothing. Not even a mask??

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Another update from MedCram.

This one drops some information about how they're handling the US evacuees. Most of them will not be held past 72 hours except for the guy who tried to leave. He'll be held the full 2 weeks now.

It also has a nice timeline drawn out of what happened with the chain of infection in Germany. There is some nice information there. I think it helps to see it drawn out in a visual representation on a timeline.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wuhan Virus - Information Not yet Approved #WuhanVirus

This short 9 sec clip shows a couple of people on the side walk with sheets over them while driving by.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Does anyone have an updated chart that shows the predictions by day against the actual reported numbers? I can create one myself but if someone already has one it would save me the time. I could use that time to stock up on supplies

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Wuhan Virus - Information Not yet Approved #WuhanVirus

This short 9 sec clip shows a couple of people on the side walk with sheets over them while driving by.

Bit worse than the flu then?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
I posted earlier about the cosmic joker - someone up there having a laugh at us and giving us little weird coincidences.

In Wuhan the virus research lab uses a logo of an umbrella, the exact same shape as the one used by the Umbrella Corporation in Resident Evil.

And that corona is an anagram (practically) of Racoon - the virus in RE started in raccoon city.

Now this Daily Mail article showing the coaches that will be used to transport the infected in the UK to hospital. And the make is "Horseman".

And there are 4 of them

www.dailymail.co.uk...

All coincidences, of course...

Strange universe, no ?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Apparently hydrogen peroxide is a very good anti viral. Perhaps intravenous 100cc (50mg) vitamin c aka abscorbic acid will help kill off the damn virus to those infected...

It would probably help with cancers too. Don't ask me for reasons why
Google it. I'm way toooo drunk to explain

Perhaps this link will help a little...

ods.od.nih.gov...

I got here by researching lysol
edit on 31-1-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join