It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This link:
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com... ard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

says 2 confirmed dead in Cali and 2 dead in Illinois. Can anyone speak to this? First I have heard of deaths in the US and I can't find anything about it elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

HAM Radio. I'll be at my Crystal Peak bunker if SHTF.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Last I heard, it was 2 confirmed cases in Cali and 2 confirmed in Illinois with one of those just having been confirmed today as the first human to human known in the US.

I'd say someone looked at the numbers and assumed the larger number of cases being investigated is the number of known infections while the smaller number is the number of deaths. The rumors ran from there.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Reminds me of how ATS should always be.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker
if I'm not mistaken, there's a girl who tested positive for this virus in Tempe.
A college student at ASU.
Authorities are likely testing everyone she's come in contact with since she returned from China recently

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Nah if you go check their data on the google spreadsheet it only confirm cases not dead pretty sure it's a GUI error

docs.google.com...#
edit on 30-1-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

No deaths in US. Their dashboard is alittle cramped but it reads 2 confirmed cases only.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Last I heard, it was 2 confirmed cases in Cali and 2 confirmed in Illinois with one of those just having been confirmed today as the first human to human known in the US.

I'd say someone looked at the numbers and assumed the larger number of cases being investigated is the number of known infections while the smaller number is the number of deaths. The rumors ran from there.

Holy crap theres 4 people in the US with it? Oh man I'm getting the rifles and my 90 days worth of MRE and going to my hidden cave in the mountain the apocalypse is here

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Actually there are 6 known, but we're still within the incubation period for the first wave of infections to be just starting to pop up.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: that1lurker
if I'm not mistaken, there's a girl who tested positive for this virus in Tempe.
A college student at ASU.
Authorities are likely testing everyone she's come in contact with since she returned from China recently

Something tells me that if it's ASU there is going to be lots of testing done.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
56 patients in the Philippines are under observation for the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infection, Health Department tells CNN Philippines. Time stamp January 31, 2020 0934H

Someone in Philippines posted that, said it was on TV but provided no screenshot.

Confirmation of transmission before symptoms from offices Chinese news account and it also says harder to prevent than SARS. Video with subtitles.

Twitter

Not many new videos on WeChat. What people are doing now is recording voice and sending that coz they can’t listen to all that audio and censor it. Some interesting stuff but no way to confirm.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Please look under the "Total Deaths" (213 of them.) And scroll down. They are listed as deaths for sure.

link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
Does anybody else have a CB radio?

How else are we gonna communicate when the net is scrubbed and the wifi is shut down.

My CB is a close range hand held unit. Not long range capable.

Smoke signals.

link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Yes, ASU Tempe they were specific to say student didn’t live on campus. It’s a young lady.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: confiden

Here's one of my thoughts hope I can explain it right.

The coronavirus helps whatever this "poison" is get into the system.
So as the CV works it's way through your body it lowers you immunity. Then the poison works it's way slowly through the body after the CV.

Now while the CV is taking hold in the system if you are already a sick or older person you develop symptoms. Anywhere from cold to flu like.

If your normally healthy maybe no symptoms from CV but the poison still is slowly working its way though.

Then the poison hits it's target or is able to silently overwhelm the immune system

From here I think if you were ill already you probably won't make it wthout hospital support and even then iffy.

If you were healthy before you can survive but better odds with early detection?

Who knows that's just one theory floating around in my head.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I can't get in to the map from your link, It takes me to a login.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Actually, there was another student who recently returned from China, but not Wuhan, who had symptoms, but they would not test. I'm down the street, so am keeping a pretty close eye. Haven't heard much else since this, though.

"I spoke w/ medical professional involved w/ Arizona’s first novel #coronavirus case & another patient transported to the same hospital w/ cv-symptoms. Source says both are ASU students w/ recent travel to China. But only one was tested for the virus. Summary of our convo below." -Kari Lake, local news

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo

Twitter

.@StateDept is increasing the #China Travel Advisory to Level 4 – Do Not Travel. This is due to the spread of the novel #coronavirus throughout China & the @WHO determination that the outbreak constitutes a Public Health Emergency of International Concern. go.usa.gov/xdDx7

Just stop all the damn flights already. Where are your big boy pants?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: azamber

Big thanks for that! Interesting that CDC said don’t test the one who’s not from Wuhan. Sounds like they know something we don’t.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here is the link again. Can you copy/paste in the browser to see if it makes any difference? I had no problem getting there. Never saw a login. It went straight to the map.

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Edit: Sorry, I guess I keep doing something wrong. Here is a link to the post I got the map link from. It is the 3rd link down on that post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/30/2020 by new_here because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join