It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It begins...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Your right
but the decision was totally political

the risk of leaving citizens stranded with options would come with consequences.

I know it's controversial,but they are better off being supervised and in the care of Western medical services,who have not been exposed.
edit on 30-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I can think of one very cold reason --

Put those people in the right place, and study them. If you don't believe what you're getting from China, you need your own pool of cases to study. Cases you can study right from the outset. So you remove your own pool straight from the infected zone under the pretense of evacuating them.

Of course, that assumes you put them in a controlled place where you can keep them perfectly isolated.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
At this point, I want to just go stick my head in the sand and pull it out when its all over.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That’s nuts, one of the plans in that pandemic scenario last year was to have social media networks work to eliminate disinformation and regulate information to reduce panic.

Looks like they’re following their plan.

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Facebook says it will start removing content with "false claims or conspiracy theories" about coronavirus.

about.fb.com...

Wow, that's rich. Keeping us safe my ass. Commy FB acting like big brother.

Id dont find it a false claim if I advise all of my facebook friends the only SURE way to defend against the virus is to tie a plastic bag over your head.. tight knot around the neck to prevent breathing in any infection.

If I had a facebook anyway.

link   
Any non-chinese company that is censoring for the chinese communist party should be noted. They should be investigated for conspiracy with a hostile foreign power after the virus dies down.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Everyone needs to pray for this man, or send good vibes, or whatever you believe in

Pray he gets out alive, I have a feeling the CCP is more dangerous for him than the virus

Heartbreaking, but hes a hero

Why was this video removed????? there was no cussing nothing nasty in it at all, and the post ugly

It was a video of a Chinese national reporting in the area?
edit on 30-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
sometimes the wording leaves something to be desired.

I'm blunt. I'm also a stereotypical arrogant American, you're absolutely not wrong. It is who and what I am and have always been.

Look, I disagree vehemently with breaking quarantines for emotional reasons. That's what each of these western countries have done by importing planes filled with people who should have remained in the quarantine zone. I do not blame the people being flown out, they're likely scared as hell and trying to survive... their decision to leave Wuhan is their survival instinct directing them. I do blame the governments who DO have a choice and DO have options, including leaving their country's people in the quarantine zones. There was no legal compulsion or logical reason to fly 201 Americans from Wuhan to the United States... it was an exercise in western virtue signaling by our leadership, Canada's leadership, the UK's leadership, etc.

I am sad that people are dying. I don't think my sorrow over that requires me (or anyone) to make dumb choices or support dumb policies. Would the United States suddenly seeing exponential growth of this virus inside our borders bring those Chinese who have died back? Would it magically cure the thousands there who may still die from it? I don't see how and, frankly, I think China's best chance to defeat this lies in the rest of the world staying as healthy as possible so our finite resources and research facilities can focus on China. If the west suddenly gets overrun by this, do you really think Beijing is going to continue to have closely working together partners from the rest of the developed world as they have so far, or is Beijing going to suddenly see a bunch of scientists trying to stop the virus in their home countries, save their loved ones, and save their country?

I agree that it seems very likely this came from a lab, not a wet market. I don't know if China developed it or stole it initially, but I do believe it has mutated to the point where whoever first had it doesn't hold the ability to stop it anymore.

as i've said, i'm not saying you're wrong - i agree with everything you've said actually. i just got triggered by "communist nation" - like their politics had anything to do with it, and like it makes them worse in any way as a nation. every government lies about this virus. every single one.

we're all being set up for mass genocide, economic clusterf..k and new world order. and as much as i'm for quarantine of every single infected person, i don't think thinking in terms of countries will help us. we're all in this together, because that was always their plan. it was unavoidable.

the governments are to blame. all of them.

link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Treating people like a virus... Imagine that

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Facebook says it will start removing content with "false claims or conspiracy theories" about coronavirus.

about.fb.com...

Wow, that's rich. Keeping us safe my ass. Commy FB acting like big brother.

We know exactly whats going on, its happened to me several times for posting actual interviews about conservative viewpoints, (not trying to be political) my point is, they are an arm of the gov and those that want to control the narrative, and they WILL do it.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

only thing i can think of is the dead body you can see in the video or something else...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Any non-chinese company that is censoring for the chinese communist party should be noted. They should be investigated for conspiracy with a hostile foreign power after the virus dies down.

We already knew that facebook and Google were working with the Chinese gov on projects there in China, for google to help them censor information in China.

You think they dont plan to implement the same here if they are willing to sell out to China?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Another Corona virus thread coming up..

edit on 30-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Breaking news: sources tell us a 65-year-old woman died in Toronto this weekend from coronavirus 2 days after eating with a friend visiting from China.

unconfirmed and just a rumour

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
How many cases in the US now 3?

Honestly I'm calling off work tomorrow if so cause I can't handle the fear I'm freaking out if it's more than 4 people

Should I go to my cabin the mountains and hide?

Get your bug out bags ready

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Now I am worried. Simply because they are acting like an arm of government to prevent panic. When their was no need to panic in the first place. No wonder people are dropping FB friends reunited was far better.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
2 days?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Great article out of Germany regarding their 4 cases:
www.statnews.com...

What’s also concerning is that the spread from an asymptomatic person appeared to lead to two generations of cases, meaning the person who contracted the virus then passed it on to others.

The infection described in the new paper involved a woman from Shanghai who traveled to Germany for a business trip from Jan. 19 to Jan. 22 and displayed no signs of the disease, which include cough and fever. She only became sick on her flight back to China, and was confirmed on Jan. 26 to have the virus, known provisionally as 2019-nCoV.

On Jan. 24, however, a 33-year-old German businessman who had had meetings with the woman on Jan. 20 and 21, developed a sore throat, chills, and muscle soreness, with a fever and cough arriving the following day. He began to feel better and returned to work Jan. 27.

After the woman was found to have the virus back in China, disease detectives went to work, getting in touch with people who had been in touch with the woman — including the German businessman, who by then had recovered and appeared healthy during an examination in Munich. Tests, however, showed he had the virus.

On Jan. 28, three coworkers of the businessman tested positive for the virus. Only one of these patients had contact with the woman from Shanghai; the other two only had contact with the German man.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Communist Party chief in #Wuhan said that since mid-January, Wuhan can only test "about 300" people a day for the virus. Number of new Wuhan cases reported today: 378.

yeah, that doesnt fill me with any kind of joy.

And this is why the numbers released are not realistic.
Any way we could see the current reports, to see how many are passing from: pneumonia; organ failure; viral infection; etc... , and compare those to their average death rates ?

Probably not available, but it would give a more relative image of the situation.

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join