It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I have a terrible feeling this is about to become a foodborne virus as well.....

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Professor Yuen Kwok-Yung who led the discovery of sars says the Wuhan CORONAVIRUS has hit an attack rate of 83 percent,it has an RO of 3.8,it is airborne,it can now hide itself,it is mutating,it stays on surfaces for days the movie your in is called 12 MONKEYS

edit on 25-1-2020 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Here's another Coronavirus tracker map, this one out of Hong Kong.

2019-nCoV Distribution

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

China Virus Outbreak Revives Calls to Stop Wildlife Trade

BEIJING (AP) — The outbreak of a new virus linked to a wildlife market in central China is prompting renewed calls for enforcement of laws against the trade in and consumption of exotic species.

It's also raising questions about how it could happen again after the lessons learned from the 2002-2003 outbreak of SARS, or Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, which was traced to consumption of wild animals in the southern city of Guangzhou.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I just noticed that Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program. Could this current pandemic be a man made catastrophe?

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So....my worst case scenario is it has become foodborne and may also be able to stay viable in packaging.

How many packages from #Amazon come from China overnight? It's the perfect carrier.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
www.9news.com.au...

3 confirmed cases in oz.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Wow....

A good compilation....

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So....my worst case scenario is it has become foodborne and may also be able to stay viable in packaging.

How many packages from #Amazon come from China overnight? It's the perfect carrier.

I am pretty sure I will regret asking this, but...I have been wondering about this very thing the last couple days and do not see any info about it. What about shopping at places like Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Joanns...well practically all places like this where 99% of their goods have been made in China!! Would the virus be on the goods when shipped to our stores now?

Further, almost 3 weeks ago I ordered some specific gel pens from Amazon for an art project. Turns out, after ordering them I realized that they are made in/shipped from Japan. They are now due to arrive approx. Feb. 8th (when ordered it said due to arrive about Jan. 27). Seems like an awfully long time for just a small pack of pens. Now I am almost afraid to get anything from that area so tried to cancel the order today, but there didn't seem to be any way to do so.

Hoping that I am just letting my imagination run too wild.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24893346]matafuchs[/post
Wow.is.right.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Confirmed case male 50yrs currently in Clayton Hospital (2.5km / 5 min drive from where I live).....
Not sure what measures to take besides not going towards that area.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Another video of apparently another nurse in Wuhan she also talks about 100000 infected. Again I don't speak Chinese but it has got a translation. If this is fake it's a good one you can feel the frustration in her voice. youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Latest update from my sons friend, who is Chinese and originally from Hubei province. The figures being released are utterly bogus. He says there are upwards of a thousand people with symptoms in each of the main hospitals in Wuhan alone. There are food shortages in the city already and some public disorder has been mentioned. No idea to what level.

The most striking thing though is that he was told that the dead are being ferried away from the hospitals by the military. It was also mentioned that a number who have died did not have pre existing conditions, including a Doctor treating victims. As of yet he has no word on the numbers of dead but says the figures are higher than reported.

If he discovers anything else of potential interest I will share. Doesn’t seem great to be honest but also it doesn’t quite seem as dramatic as the Chinese response would seem to suggest. I think we all need to watch this closely, but without too much panic just yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
as i posted in another thread the geller report is claiming at least 10,000 already dead.

Now just found this - its about not all deaths showed fever symptoms which means they will not be picked up by the heat scans at airports.

link

edit on 25-1-2020 by johnb because: .

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
a reply to: hiddenNZ

...the Chinese response...

The global economic consequence could be enormous. Monday will be an ugly day for the markets.

In my view, almost as bad as the virus is the potential to topple an already sketchy global financial system.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
A second 1300 bed makeshift hospital is going to be built in Wuhan.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hong Kong raises emergency level

amp.scmp.com...

Health & Environment
China coronavirus: Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam declares highest level of emergency, schools to remain closed and marathon cancelled

edit on 25/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The second case in the US has been confirmed. This time in my neck of the woods - Chicago. Authorities are not saying which local hospital the person is in.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Take it for what it is worth but this article says 250,000 infected within the next 10 days..www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So it spreads easy.. we need to find out what is actually happening to people once they start showing symptoms.. and the real death rate.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join