It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sean
It seems like they are planning for the long term, but that is going to come to late. Are they actually building a hospital structure?? Are they the typical emergency blow up tents? Those emergency tent pods are actually quite effective and comfortable with heated blowers, easier to connect one to another, They have zip up magnetic entrances for protocol containment and easy to setup doctor gowning clean up wash area's. Air can be pumped in and pumped out circulated through scrubbers. I am really surprised they are not equipped with all that. If they don't have them, then maybe they should get on the horn and ask for support for these things and quit screwing around wasting time.

They are building 2 new hospitals from the ground up. Here's a live cam of one,

Here is the live cam for the other one,

edit on 30-1-2020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

There are a ton of suspected cases -- over 100, but only 6 confirmed and it was 5 yesterday. We got to 6 confirmed today because of the lady who infected her husband.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Ready to print posters.

Protect yourself and others from getting sick

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FirePilotFilson
News just said most schools in Ohio are shut down til next Monday. Mostly southern Ohio, oddly major city schools staying open for now but virtually all other than urban counties are shutting schools for a scrubbing. I’ LL see if I can find a link

I found a link...says the closures are due to the regular flu going around, strep throat, and an aggressive stomach bug.

Link
edit on 30-1-2020 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
45s
BREAKING: China's National Health Commission reports more than 600 new cases of coronavirus, adding to the 1,200 reported earlier today

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The tally has just been upgraded again heading towards the 10,000 confirmed milestone,

There are currently 9,821 confirmed cases worldwide, including 213 fatalities.

bnonews.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

There are currently 9,199 confirmed cases worldwide, including 213 fatalities.

43 deaths yesterday

I'm reading a book on the black death at the moment and its a first person diary (so to speak) who lived in London.

He talks about waking up every morning and checking the morgue register. It reads something like this:

'' Woke up today, checked the register. 24 deceased over night. That's a low number compared to the last week ''

eerily familiar to what we're doing here.

edit on 30/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

There's a YouTube channel called Absolute History that has a documentary about the Plague. It used to be a regular feature in the papers to report deaths and what they died of in the city back then like it was no big deal. It wasn't an obituary, just a tally. 5 dad of drowning, 20 dead of plague, 2 dead from being run over ...
edit on 30-1-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
45s
BREAKING: China's National Health Commission reports more than 600 new cases of coronavirus, adding to the 1,200 reported earlier today

roughly the same numbers as yesterday, so we'll see tomorrow, but if the number is the same or lower again, it's slowing down (given the numbers are at least somewhat accurate)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

originally posted by: sean
It seems like they are planning for the long term, but that is going to come to late. Are they actually building a hospital structure?? Are they the typical emergency blow up tents? Those emergency tent pods are actually quite effective and comfortable with heated blowers, easier to connect one to another, They have zip up magnetic entrances for protocol containment and easy to setup doctor gowning clean up wash area's. Air can be pumped in and pumped out circulated through scrubbers. I am really surprised they are not equipped with all that. If they don't have them, then maybe they should get on the horn and ask for support for these things and quit screwing around wasting time.

They are building 2 new hospitals from the ground up. Here's a live cam of one,

Im always blown away at how quickly large buildings get put together : )

We had the tents with h1n1.. they arent great for a rush of patients who needs quarantine from even each other and the specialized medical needs of a person who will be on life support.. intubation and respiratory assistance.. and are best for triage. From what I understand the reason 2 hospitals are needed is because this virus isnt a 2 week and back to rollerskating. There are all different levels of life support and lengths of time needed so a more permanent structure is necessary. Length of treatment, Damage and long term effects of just viral pneumonia and viral bronchitis is what its being compared to by some, but a more accurate description is to SARS. Its much much more severe than your coronaviruses we are used to dealing with. Your 2 most at risk groups are infants and elderly.. 2 different protocols with treatment and etc. NICU and PICU protocols are even different from eachother... so it takes a LOT of room and a LOT of equipment that a tent isnt going to do for. It takes a lot of specialized care. Im wondering where they are going to get the number of qualified people for all of this to run.. scary. It has to be a logistical and management nightmare.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There's a YouTube channel called Absolute History that has a documentary about the Plague. It used to be a regular feature in the papers to report deaths and what they died of in the city back then like it was no big deal. It wasn't an obituary, just a tally. 5 dad of drowning, 20 dead of plague, 2 dead from being run over ...

I'm fascinated with that subject.. thanks!

if anyone wants a good book, I recommend ''the great mortality''

www.bookdepository.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: ragiusnotiel

We got to 6 confirmed today because of the lady who infected her husband.

They're making it a big deal on the local Chicago news. Told what suburban hospital the couple is in, then said there's no reason to stay away from that hospital.

MSM producers and reporters are fearmongers.

edit on 1/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yup
Dandrites, are pretty weird things. Living with the plague, is something you get used to..

link   
Well it looks like the guy confirmed in Chicago also travelled to Cleveland. Man diagnosed with coronavirus recently visited Cleveland

link   

a reply to: angelchemuel

There are 6 confirmed cases in the US, not 6 deaths.

Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Dolby_X

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
45s

roughly the same numbers as yesterday, so we'll see tomorrow, but if the number is the same or lower again, it's slowing down (given the numbers are at least somewhat accurate)

I have a feeling thats the 'limit' of testing their already overwhelmed resources can manage in a 24hr period.

If people are being locked in their houses with welded brackets or wooden boards then the number is woefully inaccurate

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

yah it's amasing, I have no idea how they will staff these hospitals, they are said to be 1,000 beds each. Maybe they will call out for expats to work there?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I wonder if CCP is gonna keep the feed going when the hospital opens and starts taking patients...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Welp, time to watch a movie or play a game, not gonna continue watching the doom clock. Prob. Be back around the weekend. Stay safe, deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Suspected cases rising sharp every day as well.. There are 15,200+ suspected cases now. Wonder how much time/materials it takes to test that many people. It's rising by the thousands daily now.
edit on 30-1-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join