It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Wookiep

maybe it's not the end of the world global pandemic you guys WANT it to be

Oh come on man, there hasn't been this much fun since the good ol' Ebola days.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
First person-to-person transmission of the Wuhan virus in the US confirmed:

First person-to-person transmission of coronavirus confirmed

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Maybe you should go to China.
While the rest of us stay grounded in reality, and understand the potential disaster this could become if pandering to governments keep taking presidence over human lives.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I don't have to stretch

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Yea... nothing says fun like hemorrhagic fever!

edit on 30-1-2020 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

(post by weirdguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

yeh you can edit your post but I read it.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
a reply to: toysforadults

I am pretty sure no one here is hoping for the end of the world!

I don't know...some of the humans I've encountered over my lifetime would be no loss to the world. And then I find myself thinking just how beautiful this world would be without people destroying everything in the name of progress.

I guess what I'm saying, is maybe a culling of world ending proportions is exactly what we need?

Rev

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
First person-to-person transmission of the Wuhan virus in the US confirmed:

First person-to-person transmission of coronavirus confirmed

Now we wait for the scary part... where people that had no idea that they were in contact with the virus come down with it. By then, I fear it will be to late too take precautions.
edit on b000000312020-01-30T14:30:18-06:0002America/ChicagoThu, 30 Jan 2020 14:30:18 -0600200000020 by butcherguy because: fixed typo

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: revmoofoo

People who say things like that very seldom put themselves in the category to be culled. Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Surely they disinfected that area afterward? Just in case, right?

They did the old "There is zero reason to worry about these Americans, they've been meticulously screened, absolutely nobody in their right mind is going to express any concern or criticism of them being in the terminal on American soil" "We've got all of our workers in bio suits, we're using a terminal that doesn't see passengers, and we're going to hose the entire airport and 1,000 feet of airspace over the airport with industrial bleach" routine, talking out of both sides of their face as all government hacks do.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: revmoofoo

People who say things like that very seldom put themselves in the category to be culled. Just sayin'.

I'm not one of those people. Just sayin...

Rev

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, except in this case it was the Chicago woman who showed up and went almost nowhere. She gave it to her husband. He had to have known he had contact with her, surely.

Now the question becomes ... how active was he and how soon before you show symptoms do you begin to shed?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Israel not accepting flights from China, El Al suspends route Israel's Health Ministry said it will not allow flights from China to land at its airports and the country's flag carrier El Al Israel Airlines suspended flights to Beijing until March 25. The ministry had scaled back the number of arrivals from China and issued health warnings to those arriving. It has now banned flights from China landing in the country, a ministry spokesman said.

Israel not accepting flights from China

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Israel doesn't care about hurt feels either.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ever been out in public somewhere and you're near someone who is coughing flem and sneezing and clearly looks sick, and yet they still go out? Meanwhile, riding the bus to stop by the market to eat some Cornovirus bat soup and gobble down some whole live goslings dipped in soy sauce. Do they not realize what they are doing? Eating some infested foul creature, and when you eat something like that whole, you're also eating what they ate. So now you're eating some poisonous hairy caterpillar or toad and some tape worm the toad ate. YEAH gross. That's sickness and ignorance going hand in hand.
edit on 30-1-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

I honestly expected them to be the first country to shutter their borders to the world in a scenario like this. Supposedly a large number of Israelis visit Asia during the Chinese New Year celebration and that stayed their hand for a good while.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

That's why cooking your food is a good move.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Taking extra precautions just in case.

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join