It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hmm interesting info appears the virus, can be transmitted by infected who appear healthy. Profound...

Some get an illness others do not.. Thing is designed to survive and infect.

Dunno how legit, this article is but looks legit.. www.theloop.ca...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Web pages like Facebook dont work usualy in China that why they got their own social media Baidu is kinda Google made in China

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: openminded2011

If we're talking conspiracy, I liked one i heard earlier.

the BS-4 lab in Wuhan was testing this virus on monkeys.
They didnt dispose of the monkey corpses properly.
Someone in the wet market knew they could get a cheap source of monkey meat
Stolen, Sold, Eaten, Infected

My first thought is nope no way... but the more I think on it, that just might be stupid enough to be the reason it all started.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Web pages like Facebook dont work usualy in China that why they got their own social media Baidu is kinda Google made in China

Weibo is the Chinese twitter, I think.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Maybe it depends on the persons immune response, whether there is viral shedding during incubation or after. Interesting though.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
We are going to get a black out on info. I think (know) China, is lying about the severity. This is concerning. Yep, time to stay focused on this and yep, this and some other places will be really the only place to get info, on this current event real soon.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I think it depends on how severely you get it.

Someone posted a spread sheet of cases and symptoms. They all showed some form of symptom, but not everyone had fever. Some just had what appeared to be mild respiratory symptoms like allergies -- sneezes and a runny nose. I commonly have sneezing and a runny nose without being ill thanks to mild pet allergies.

Not everyone who gets this will die or even develop a severe illness.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Getting interesting...
Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program

The laboratory is the only declared site in China capable of working with deadly viruses.

Dany Shoham, a former Israeli military intelligence officer who has studied Chinese bio warfare, said the institute is linked to Beijing’s covert biological weapons program.

“Certain laboratories in the institute have probably been engaged, in terms of research and development, in Chinese [biological weapons], at least collaterally, yet not as a principal facility of the Chinese BW alignment,” Mr. Shoham told The Washington Times.

Crazy days
"IF" is still the key word here.... Let's all pray this is just hype

edit on 1242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This I know, I am looking at the mortality rate, in its current mutation, and it’s camouflage, I get feelings, and I have a feeling about this.

I waited awhile, before I paid, attention, to this feeling, because, sometimes it does not mean anything, but this time, I think it does. When they try to hide, it like the Chinese are now, because of the markets and panic, that is when the truth of how bad it is will be known..

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Oh, I am watching it certainly and wary as hell, but I'm not ready to panic because of what I don't know.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This was sent to me. Keep in mind the date and incubation period..... (Michigan)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It won’t help, to panic, just stay informed. 👍

We are due. What I notice, is China, locking down close to 40 million people, cause for some alarm, if you think about it..

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Was at a major financial firm in elevator when overheard bunch of people talking about trip to Wuhan being cancelled

Yes this was in NJ

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: butcherguy

Was at a major financial firm in elevator when overheard bunch of people talking about trip to Wuhan being cancelled

Yes this was in NJ

I posted already that husband's company sent out travel advisories on all of Asia. No one is to go there unless they must. They are to be healthy, no underlying conditions and have dental and doctor checks first. All the standard flu avoidance advice was in it including guidelines on avoiding animals, animal markets, and don't eat blood and make sure all your food is well cooked.

They're a global pharma, and they don't have any new information beyond that.

But yes, business is definitely taking notice.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Can anyone point me to a.reputable site that states that the hunan virus is a bio weapon they were studying?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I sincerely hope not...not a bioweapon that is. Got to admit MSM needed a change in narrative though.....

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I've spoken to people who think I'm pushing a conspiracy about millions being locked down,a virus lab accidentally released a virus,and the amount of people being locked down is normal. I mentioned it's not normal to lockdown so many people over a simple flu and China is holding info back and it may be a bio weapon they were working on that escaped before a vaccine was engineered.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: openminded2011

If we're talking conspiracy, I liked one i heard earlier.

the BS-4 lab in Wuhan was testing this virus on monkeys.
They didnt dispose of the monkey corpses properly.
Someone in the wet market knew they could get a cheap source of monkey meat
Stolen, Sold, Eaten, Infected

My first thought is nope no way... but the more I think on it, that just might be stupid enough to be the reason it all started.

I would put getting odds on this. Not conspiracy odds.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Understand brother ... Peace

Playing out like a bad movie perhaps

'Everyone will get infected' Nurse at corpse-strewn hospital says quarantine failing

China Deploys Military to Fight Coronavirus as Confirmed Infections Approach 1,000

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I was researching the other ATS thread regarding the US CDC patent for Coronavirus. I don't want to copy and paste and risk a T&C infraction for spamming my post so please look At my linked post to see what I found regarding CDC patent and their process for biological inventions.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join