It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This may be my last post the Australian government quarantined 31 Chinese soccer players yet 200 000 fly in to go to university,I am sick in my guts,I smelt dead animals 3 times on this mornings walk,animals might be getting it too,my
government is either totally incompetent or totally evil,its time to go smell the roses and enjoy whats left before it all goes to hell

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Coronavirus update as of 8:09 p.m. ET
- 7,814 confirmed cases worldwide
- 12,167 suspected cases
- 170 fatalities
- 1,370 in serious/critical condition
- 124 treated and released
- All regions of China reporting cases
- 17 countries reporting cases

bnonews.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This thing has managed to infect all of China.. regionally speaking of course. Still crazy. 🤯

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on 29-1-2020 by WeAllWait because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAllWait
Give it a rest burdman I’m here relying information, my opinion and yours are very different and that’s ok.

You are not well versed in analytics, I am.

Just offer what you can or don’t reply.

I'm criticizing the CDC. Look, we're both here relaying information... it's a conspiracy website, so you should expect that not everyone is going to snuggle with the carefully constructed Build-a-Bear official narrative, especially when what little FACT we're seeing point towards this not being the sunshine and farts your sources are projecting.

ETA: I wasn't calling you Baghdad Bob, I was saying the CDC's comments you quoted read like they were from Baghdad Bob. He's the most famous person from the media I can think of who swore everything was hunky dory while the city of Baghdad was swarmed like ant by the military around him... Hell, maybe season that a little with George W Bush's brilliant "The fundamentals of the US economy are sound" horsecrap whole the Dow plummeted to the point where tax payer intervention was needed to avoid the whole mess going heels to Jesus.

As to my earlier post to you, you made a claim about your own activity in this thread which was, dare we say, highly inflated. A single post containing yesterday's confirmed cases and confirmed dead does not constitute "voluminous" sharing of numbers with the thread and 2 day's worth of posts don't constitute "a whole week". You seem to have avoided correcting that error you clearly made in the earlier post. This isn't just a difference of opinion, it's one guy chest thumping claiming to be the bee's knees when all he's doing is regurgitating throw away nothings and soothing platitutdes from government mouthpieces who's entire job is simply to divert Americans' attention from things the government cannot save them from until such a time comes when it is obvious the worst case scenario is upon us.
edit on 29-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

This may be my last post the Australian government quarantined 31 Chinese soccer players yet 200 000 fly in to go to university,I am sick in my guts,I smelt dead animals 3 times on this mornings walk,animals might be getting it too,my
government is either totally incompetent or totally evil,its time to go smell the roses and enjoy whats left before it all goes to hell

It's summer there and you look like some parts of your country got a lot of rain after a long drought. You might just be smelling some critters that couldn't get out of areas that took on runoff water, drowned, and are now decomposing. Stay strong. All of our governments are incompetent boobs and were designed to be such, that's not a new thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well grounded post man 👍

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
@Dali_Yang

The costs of stability at all costs: On January 1, well before the Wuhan #coronaravirus spread en masse and more than a week before the virus was identified, the Wuhan police announced that it had dealt with eight people for spreading untruthful information about "Wuhan viral pneumonia" in accordance with law. Official news reports of the time say that the Wuhan police wanted to remind people it would be unrelenting in dealing with those who concoct and spread rumors (www.xinhuanet.com...). This news item was prominently carried on...

Wuhan hospitals had SARS cases. It turns out that all eight were doctors; at least one of them had contracted the #coronavirus while treating patients.

Read the whole thread @ twitter.com...

OR thread Unroll

(post by WeAllWait removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I see the hysteria and panicking hasn't subsided

Shanghai Composite opens Sunday night USA time, if you wanna make money on this hysteria and panicking then GC1 will have some awesome options plays

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

many things I could say about that right now but the humanitarian health crisis is the true focus of the thread!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

yeah sure, 7k out of 1.4 billion people, that's not a crisis, that's even as bad as the common cold

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
OK, folks, the name calling and assorted other pleasantries will come to a halt as of right now!!

This is not the Mud Pit, so please do not treat it like it is.

Do not reply to this post!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

yeah sure, 7k out of 1.4 billion people, that's not a crisis, that's even as bad as the common cold

Yeah, and like the common cold, it's all fun and games until the authorities lock you into your home for being infected too.

There is a problem, and right now, no one has been told the true scope and scale of the situation. The numbers don't look bad, but that's to create the impression it's not bad. China doesn't want to lose face.

What the truth is? Who can say. Certainly not you and not I, and that's the scary thing because those who do know aren't letting anyone else in on it.

(post by WeAllWait removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: toysforadults

Yeah, and like the common cold, it's all fun and games until the authorities lock you into your home for being infected too.

There is a problem, and right now, no one has been told the true scope and scale of the situation. The numbers don't look bad, but that's to create the impression it's not bad. China doesn't want to lose face.

What the truth is? Who can say. Certainly not you and not I, and that's the scary thing because those who do know aren't letting anyone else in on it.

I'm freaking out, trust me I am.
edit on 29-1-2020 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

link   
I’ve spent the better portion of 3 days proving analysis finding on this virus for this particular forum and I’m met with a difference in opinions that turns into warning and deleted content and threats.

Ha... lemmings.

link   
a reply to: WeAllWait

In my opinion all infos are nice and this is the thread purpose is to update infos as they come out.
Theories and things like this should all have their own thread ... again my own 2cents !

link   
a reply to: WeAllWait

Your a #ing clown

You're a #ing clown, go analyse that.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

edit on 29-1-2020 by WeAllWait because: Woosaaa

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

so last year....

www.rightdiagnosis.com...

China had nearly 300 million cases of the common cold...

www.statnews.com...

CDC: 80,000 people died of flu last winter in U.S., highest death toll in 40 years

Man, that's a lot more than 7k... (that's not 7k deaths btw that's 7k confirmed cases)

but, I'm hysterical as well..

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join