It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A Local large School District here in Kansas City Metro sent out information about Novel Coronavirus because of a lot of questions they are getting about the virus. There is a "possible" case of someone in Douglas County Kansas (next county west of us) that is being monitored but has been back from China for 2 weeks, and just started to have symptoms. Douglas County is home of University of Kansas. Hopefully, they come back negative for Novel Coronavirus.

The news is spreading even if MSM isn't covering it since they have a bigger agenda to attend too.
edit on 29-1-2020 by ShortBus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ch1m3ra
This lack of updates from China is a little disconcerting.

No way does a virus just suddenly decided to have a tea break.

I was thinking the same thing... the lack of updates and the fact that officials are prolonging, delaying, backtracking, etc. tells me there is a lot going on behind the scenes they are trying to keep quiet. Gives me that bad feeling in my gut...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: IAMTAT

yesterday someone posted photos of citizens cinderblocking and cementing a road closed - we're not being told the extent of this and CCP is actively suppressing info without a doubt. Anyone who believes their official numbers, or Jared Kushner "senior advisor to Trump" that we should believe China's data are out of their minds

In fairness, Kushner didn't say we should believe any of China's data or that they were being transparent with the public. He specifically said they believe China is being very transparent with the Trump administration. I don't think these things happen in a vacuum... I have no doubt China is telling something closer to the real story to the major player countries around the world. The fact that almost every western media outlet is treating this as an almost non-story outside of China and propagandized fluff reports of the repatriation of foreign nationals evacuated from the quarantine zone in the face of long, storied histories of the same outlets overdramatizing EVERY illness in recent history proves that the world's governments are keeping tight wraps on the real story and have gone so far as to fully mobilize their media control machines to ensure the majority of people don't question the narratives.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
@WilliamYang120

Also, one thing that China is hiding is the number of death caused by the virus. Credible Chinese media outlet @initiumnews interviewed people working at local cremation centers, confirming that many dead bodies were sent directly from the hospitals to the cremation centers...

... without properly identifying these patients, which means there are patients who died from the virus but not adding to the official record. That shows the current death toll of 133 that we are seeing is way too low.
twitter.com...

Seems like a BIG assumption to make, that the bodies sent to cremation were not included in the official numbers.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ch1m3ra

If the hospitals are at capacity and the crematoriums are running 24/7 than it must be alot worse than the numbers being reported out.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Ch1m3ra

If the hospitals are at capacity and the crematoriums are running 24/7 than it must be alot worse than the numbers being reported out.

twitter.com...

Working 24/7 doesn't mean burning bodies 24/7. It means, be ready to accept new bodies and destroy them, since they have the Novel Coronavirus.

Assumptions people....

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

@WilliamYang120

Also, one thing that China is hiding is the number of death caused by the virus. Credible Chinese media outlet @initiumnews interviewed people working at local cremation centers, confirming that many dead bodies were sent directly from the hospitals to the cremation centers...

... without properly identifying these patients, which means there are patients who died from the virus but not adding to the official record. That shows the current death toll of 133 that we are seeing is way too low.
twitter.com...

Seems like a BIG assumption to make, that the bodies sent to cremation were not included in the official numbers.

It’s China. The country which will murder you for your organs upon order, and then all records of your existence mysteriously disappear.

Sounds like the sort of thing they’d do.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

Sure, in the USA it would but China and mass panic?! Who has the time to keep accurate count. Granted if true those numbers may come at later time. Think about all the slums in those big cities. Nobody cares about them.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
On Twit...#Coronavirus is mutating into #Coronaravirus.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: ShortBus

@WilliamYang120

twitter.com...

It’s China. The country which will murder you for your organs upon order, and then all records of your existence mysteriously disappear.

Sounds like the sort of thing they’d do.

Sounds like something they would do... doesn't mean that is what they are doing.

BUT I will say... it's make this thread more fun to think of all the possibly evil things China and WHO and CDC and USA and everyone else is doing to hide aliens from us.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Do you have a link for this story?
If it is solid, this is scary.

Edit to add link:
I found the story. Is Dispatch Live trustworthy?
Dispatchliv e

sorry, nissed the link to earlier post regarding the /people dying like flies' story

www.timeslive.co.za...

Elrick Julius. Still wearing his mask, he told TimesLIVE, “I am just back from Beijing. That virus - dis woes, mense. It is deadly, not a word of a lie, people are dying like flies. If you go there, protect yourself and keep an eye on the facts and figures.”

edit on 29-1-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Noticed that. And another #Coronarvirus.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT I can't seem to get access to that map it keeps sending me to a log in screen.

link   
a reply to: ShortBus

Every country in history has at some point lied to its people about the severity of things and scrubbed the numbers.

Why should China be any different?

If you want an idea about the extent of it for communist China, just have a read about some of the exploits communist Russia got up to.

No need to bring aliens into it.

link   
TikTok is owned by the Chinese? Now that is a story on its own.

This video talks about all the misinformation being spread about the Virus.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Looks like this things over boys.

2% fatality rate.

People have been cured already, their city is a mess because it had the pleasure of hosting this nasty demon.

We spent a lot of time keeping up with and unfolding this thing.

I had a lot of fun and learned a lot while paroozing patents and research findings.
edit on 29-1-2020 by WeAllWait because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

is this a play on words, a hashtag iteration, or a legitimized viral mutation that is being scientifically documented?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ch1m3ra
No need to bring aliens into it.

Oh Sorry - My Bad.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300
a reply to: IAMTAT I can't seem to get access to that map it keeps sending me to a log in screen.

Yes, same thing happens to me as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

is this a play on words, a hashtag iteration, or a legitimized viral mutation that is being scientifically documented?

It was misspelled by someone with over 10k followers earlier today, and people just kept using the hashtag after that.

The conspiracy side of me thinks Twitter is pushing people to the wrong hashtag on purpose so they can't see all of the current info.

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join