It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Russia has had NBC drills including up to tens of millions of citizens since about 2016,they knew this was coming

No, they're just prepared because they know that they have to deal with stupid counterparts.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Stefan Molyneux

A friend of mine whose company has offices all over China just informed me that that the Shanghai employees have been ordered by the Chinese government not to go into the office for two weeks. It’s getting worse. Be prepared.

Twitter

Is that a verified account? I'm subbed to his channel and he seems like a straight up dude, is that the general concensus? Or am I being naive? Lol

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Beijing government says rising number of coronavirus cases suggests the situation in the capital is moving from the "import phase" to the "spreading phase"

Ergo, its here.. and its going to spread

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Insane footage of deleted coronavirus attack on Chinese.
That really hit my gut.

hardcore coronavirus attack

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have a feeling that was proven to be from a few years ago and not related to corona. I read about it and it was widely debunked.
unless its a new movie..

a reply to: REalBEL

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

#Indonesia's Lion Air says to suspend #China flights over #coronoavirus

Id expect to see bulk airlines cancelling Chinese routes in the coming hours.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The firm I work for has just announced they're closing the Hong Kong Office due to the virus until Monday and it may be extended.

edit on 29/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Not sure if this is posted in the thread anywhere.
Looks like an informative resource. Take a look.

Active map

You can zero in on specific areas for localized information.
edit on 29-1-2020 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Two day run halted by new positive test results in elderly couple

Two elderly From Wuhan test positive for virus.

Mainland and Hong Kong passengers last call

Link here.

More strikes as tensions grow while citizens call for government to close borders. Blocked railways.
Link here.

According to SCMP
Total;
6062 cases 132 deaths
edit on 29-1-2020 by WeAllWait because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If it is old footage, I assume someone can find me a link to the footage and if I can see it was posted in 2019, I'll have proof it is unrelated. A quick LiveLeak and YouTube and Google search gets zero hits for even anyone throwing up blood. a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The only source I can find this as being fake, is a dude saying it's fake. But he provides no factually evidence of why it is fake. He just says, this video has been doing the rounds for years. Surley someone can find this video dated pre 2020? Anyone, please give me factually evidence this is an old video. reply to: SpartanStoic

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Suspected Case in Siegen, Germany

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: REalBEL
The only source I can find this as being fake, is a dude saying it's fake. But he provides no factually evidence of why it is fake. He just says, this video has been doing the rounds for years. Surley someone can find this video dated pre 2020? Anyone, please give me factually evidence this is an old video. reply to: SpartanStoic

Did a quick search, couldn't find any source of the vid.
I'm wondering why no one in the video is wearing a mask tho.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
1 new confirmed case in Gold Coast, Queensland, AU. Source

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RobinKuiper I'm curious about this video too.

From what I've heard from friends over in Hong Kong currently - many still aren't wearing masks or taking it seriously.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I just did a quick tour of some of the known graphic sites that might have this and couldnt find it even with basic keywords

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well it's been a week since it escaped from China and we can assume the incubation period for anyone possibly infected is over and would be showing by now, so I'm going to say the numbers coming from China sound about right and this isn't as bad as what they're making it out to be.

Looks like this isn't the one to end it all after all.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

At least two dudes have said it is fake (some one posted it earlier and some else said it was from a few years ago and related to a gastro illness). It was posted by someone else on twitter previously under the #Zombie apocalypse as well and was discredited, as far as twitter can be credited in the first place.

How about you find a source that proves it is not fake. Maybe someone who can translate

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dslayer

At least two dudes have said it is fake (some one posted it earlier and some else said it was from a few years ago and related to a gastro illness). It was posted by someone else on twitter previously under the #Zombie apocalypse as well and was discredited, as far as twitter can be credited in the first place.

How about you find a source that proves it is not fake. Maybe someone who can translate

Well, i'm not sure about the video, but proving that it's fake should be easier then proving that it's real.
I mean, if the video is circulating the internet for a few years, it should pop up on other media sites with an earlier date.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
Well it's been a week since it escaped from China and we can assume the incubation period for anyone possibly infected is over and would be showing by now, so I'm going to say the numbers coming from China sound about right and this isn't as bad as what they're making it out to be.

Looks like this isn't the one to end it all after all.

How so? People can get infected everyday. Which restarts the clock

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join