It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for information on the Annauki

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is going to sound incredibly naive, and please feel free to make fun of me asking this, as long as you provide an answer - But, how do we know if a translation is accurate or not?

I'll expound on that a little. Take these tablets that Sitchin translates, when the language they use was first discovered, and they were decyphered - how do we know the translation was made correctly? What if a later translation (like Stitchin's) is more accurate?

I'm guessing the answer will be along the lines of the evolution of language, and how later languages share common roots, and can be used to work out what common symbols from the older text mean, by their meaning in the more recent language.

But what if a text is discovered that bares no relation to any other language, do they go undecyphered?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Those are excellent questions.

I refer you to Zecharia Sitchin's site whereby you can ask the man himself. I quote:

>

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Check out this audio interview by Patrick Heron, author of "The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse". This is the most awesome information regarding the subject I've ever heard.

www.kathleenkeating.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedaysarehere
Check out this audio interview by Patrick Heron, author of "The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse". This is the most awesome information regarding the subject I've ever heard.

www.kathleenkeating.com...

This Patrick Heron guy's a hack. He basis his whole premis off of Greek Mythology. Greek Mythology was a perverted form of Egyptian Mythology, which in turn was perverted from previous texts. So claiming an event or name specifally is nonsense. And the same goes for his Biblical translations.

All he's doing is re-hashing ideas from authors many years ago (Daniken, Sitchin, etc.), and using it to make money off of the christian group of readers. (Which is a good idea on his part, those people will buy anything if it mentions god).

All in all, he's out to make money. Just as Daniken and Sitchin were. Except Daniken and Sitchin helped some of the ancient mysteries get known to the layman 'joe Blow' reader at home.

That and I hate Irish accents.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This site has a ton of articles on alien races and such..

annanaki images
and more

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join