It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff Sued by Physicians for Censoring Vaccine Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Good for him anti vaxxers are dummies

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
Good for him anti vaxxers are dummies

He is being sued becaused he broke the law. He abused his position of power, and pissed on the US Constitution.

You're seriously proud of that kind of behavior by an adult who is a US Representative?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

He never broke any law stop crying, just more anti vaxxer fake news.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Apparently you didn't bother reading the OP. Schiff abused his position of power and disregarded the first amendment by lobbying for censoring information.

What about that can you not understand?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

Apparently you didn't bother reading the OP. Schiff abused his position of power and disregarded the first amendment by lobbying for censoring information.

It is not illegal fir someone to write a company asking them to do something. The company had the right to say no.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It’s illegal if it’s part of a conspiracy to cook the books to hide the real side effects of vaccines. Or hide how many botched batches may have been sold.

Why would I trust big corporate pharmaceuticals and not believe in strict oversight. But you even need oversight for the FDA.

Nearly a third of FDA-approved drugs had problems, study finds
By Jen Christensen, CNN
Updated 5:25 PM EDT, Tue May 09, 2017
www.cnn.com...

I think what worries most people. A large pharmaceutical companies can lobby the government to make their vaccine a requirement to have access to public services. A move that pretty much guaranties profit. How would you feel if the tattoo industry lobbied that people were required to have their name, birthdate, social security number, and address tattooed on their body for access to public services? All in the name of public safety, and to fight fraud.

edit on 25-1-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

How did OxyContin workout for everyone?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Bottom line. Anytime you injected highly processed chemicals from a complicated process into your body, there is risk. With my kid, I thought the health risks from disease was greater than the risks from vaccination.

In its simpler terms. I placed more faith in large corporate pharmaceuticals / FDA vs nature. One has to wonder if we keep using vaccines if similar problems as seen with antibiotics will pop up.

Or if we are a health crisis away from a bad apple in quality control, or a cooked study, or one person that can be bought in the FDA, or government officials that can be bought. There are very real things that warrant real concern.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The use of vaccines far outweighs the risks. For example we are no longer dealing with the ravages of polio. People today never saw the epidemics leaving children unable to walk or even breath on their own.

Many viruses which were effectively destroyed are now returning do to people not getting their kids vaccinated. The irony is other people with the same mind set make their kids vulnerable to the diseases.

Requiring vaccines to be taken to go to school only makes sense. You dont want to bring a group of people together making it easier to transmit without taking precautions. High schools now have thousands of kids if a virus like polio were to enter the school you get hundreds of dead kids.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: M4ngo

It is not illegal fir someone to write a company asking them to do something. The company had the right to say no.

But he did use his government position to lobby corporations in violation of the US constitution which is the law of the land, and he is also in breach of his oath of office.

Of course everyone realizes by now how not just Schiff but many other officials do this daily and just thumb their noses at the public while doing so to the point where it is now often ignored or even supported by media and more.

Pretty sickening at this point.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You

Requiring vaccines to be taken to go to school only makes sense.

Ok? What disease is killing children in the thousands like the flu that there is a vaccine for? With no truly effective vaccine against the flu?

I had the chicken pox and lived trough the whole ordeal.

Flu Vaccine Selections Suggest This Year’s Shot May Be Off the Mark
The strains chosen for the Southern Hemisphere vaccine suggest the Northern Hemisphere one may not provide optimal protection
www.scientificamerican.com...

www.drugwatch.com...

Part of the problem is that this season’s flu vaccine was only about 30 percent effective.

Snip

So far, Sanofi has made about $617 million in profits since flu season began, and GSK’s vaccine business grew by about 76 percent.

For 2017 to 2018 flu season, you had companies making millions off a product only 30 effective. Part of that profit is propped up by hospital and government mandated requirements.

I wonder if this is true?

www.drugwatch.com...

As they table above explains, Blue Cross Blue Shield pays pediatricians $400 per fully vaccinated child. If your pediatrician has just 100 fully-vaccinated patients turning 2 this year, that’s $40,000. Yes, Blue Cross Blue Shield pays your doctor a $40,000 bonus for fully vaccinating 100 patients under the age of 2.

www.drugwatch.com...

edit on 25-1-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: neutronflux

The use of vaccines far outweighs the risks. For example we are no longer dealing with the ravages of polio. People today never saw the epidemics leaving children unable to walk or even breath on their own.

Many viruses which were effectively destroyed are now returning do to people not getting their kids vaccinated. The irony is other people with the same mind set make their kids vulnerable to the diseases.

Requiring vaccines to be taken to go to school only makes sense. You dont want to bring a group of people together making it easier to transmit without taking precautions. High schools now have thousands of kids if a virus like polio were to enter the school you get hundreds of dead kids.

Ironic how vaccines can also causes outbreaks---not prevent them---as evidenced by the outbreak of vaccine-derived polio in Maniema province a few years back.

Bottom line---many vaccines DO contain harmful additives and/or disgustingly-derived ingredients, many vaccines are NOT effective, many vaccines have POOR efficacy, many vaccines DO causes serious side effects and adverse effects!

Ignoring these facts is idiotic and plain dangerous! Censorship of information like the case with Adam Schiff is a disgusting and disgraceful service to the people of this country.

edit on 1/25/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/25/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The sad thing. I think people just want transparency so they can weigh all the risks to make informed decisions for their families. Not to be forced into cash cows for the vaccine companies that can influence policy makers.

Vaccines have made a huge difference. But there is concern for real transparency and the possibility of real abuse.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

The sad thing. I think people just want transparency so they can weigh all the risks to make informed decisions for their families. Not to be forced into cash cows for the vaccine companies that can influence policy makers.

Vaccines have made a huge difference. But there is concern for real transparency and the possibility of real abuse.

I am not dismissing the fact that some vaccines are effective and worthy, but, like you said, people should have the right to make an informed decision and one cannot do that when corrupt politicians like Adam Schiff abuse their position of power and lobby giant corporations to censor information!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Like i said more anti vaxxer fake news, no laws have been broken.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nataliep

What does crime have to do with a lawsuit by the way? OJ Simpson was found innocent of murdered, but lost a wrongful death lawsuit?
edit on 25-1-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Vaccines contain Mercury . Mercury can Poison the Body . The People who are Vaccinated for ANY Alleged Risk in contacting a Possibly Fatal Disease are being Duped into Slowly Killing Themselves without their Knowledge . PROVE That WRONG ATS . Adam Schiff is Responsible for Denying the Public the Facts about that in the Paperwork that comes with the Vaccines .......!

Yes! If they can take away the batteries for my old cameras and all the light bulbs they say contains mercury because it's bad for us, how can it be good for us if it's in our vaccines!?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Vaccines contain Mercury . Mercury can Poison the Body . The People who are Vaccinated for ANY Alleged Risk in contacting a Possibly Fatal Disease are being Duped into Slowly Killing Themselves without their Knowledge . PROVE That WRONG ATS . Adam Schiff is Responsible for Denying the Public the Facts about that in the Paperwork that comes with the Vaccines .......!

Yes! If they can take away the batteries for my old cameras and all the light bulbs they say contains mercury because it's bad for us, how can it be good for us if it's in our vaccines!?

Because the Ultimate Goal is to see US All Dead ...........

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I don’t like or agree with the antivaxers.

Ditto myself with regard to the provaxers.

I think they put other peoples children at risk of sicness/death between boosters.

There is ZERO evidence of this beyond hyperbole and presumption.

Sorry, but it is the responsibility of those with (or those caring for those with) weak or compromised immune systems to keep themselves (and/or those in their care) safe, and in the case of some imagined window of 'risk' (ie, if you believe that your child is at risk because they are in between boosters), it is on you to provide protection - like, keep them at home until the risk window is passed.

To force others to inject potentially toxic chemicals into their children just to provide you with some kind of (what I and others believe to be) a false sense of security is tyranny, pure and simple.

The people pushing it have zero concern for anyone but themselves.

If more people would mind their own business and be more concerned with themselves than some fake altruistic claim of concern for others, the world would be a better place.

That being said .

The anti-vaxers still have the right to be fear mongers and the gullible still have the right to believe it .

Yes, I agree, the pro-vaxers and the other gullible have the right to believe the brainwashing coming from big brother.
edit on 27-1-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join