It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I just spent an hour researching Sanpaku eyes and the relationship this condition has with psychopaths and psychosis.

Thanks!
a reply to: Advantage

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes, you heard that right. Schiff said 2 important things. The first is that he said the US is actively engaged in war against Russia using Ukraine as our proxy. He literally said we are fighting Russia. The next important thing is that he said if Trump is not removed Russia will attack the US and we will be fighting a war like in CoD against Russia in America.

So at one time Russia thought about doing a ground attack on the US and then they figured out that we had 400 MILLION guns in the hands of the civilians and they thought, "OK maybe not that...lets try cyber attacks"... lol

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Lol... Trump colluded with Russia to get elected because obviously he is Putin's pick, yet Trump is such a threat to Russia that they'd be willing to launch an attack in our continental states. That makes perfect leftist sense.

If only the Democrats had another president in office they could stand idly by and watch Russia forcefully annex more territories from our allies. That'll show those pesky Russians and keep them from attacking at the same time!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Over one hundred million gun owners and 400million guns. I think their casualty rate would be quite high. If that ever happened Schiff and his gang get it first period. Second if they obey Geneva convention rules they are full metal jacket rounds. WE WILL BE SHOOTING HOLLOW POINTS!! Not good for them!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Over one hundred million gun owners and 400million guns. I think their casualty rate would be quite high. If that ever happened Schiff and his gang get it first period. Second if they obey Geneva convention rules they are full metal jacket rounds. WE WILL BE SHOOTING HOLLOW POINTS!! Not good for them!!!

Not after the Democrats confiscate them all.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
In your dreams commie.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shidochi
I just spent an hour researching Sanpaku eyes and the relationship this condition has with psychopaths and psychosis.

Thanks!

Check out this bust of the Emperor Augustus, clearly an attempt by the sculptor to flatter him. Suetonius: "Augustus' eyes were clear and bright and he liked to believe that they shone with a sort of divine radiance: it gave him profound pleasure if anyone at whom he glanced keenly dropped his head as though dazzled by looking into the sun."

downloads.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I would love to see SH*tF put his "convictions" where his mouth is! He should've "geared up", before making that statement. It would've been more believable.
Other than that? I think he's more afraid a dictatorship will rise in the U.S. of A. before he can obtain a position in the new government.

When you gotta put that much work into creating a "crime" for an "impeachment"? Somethings not right in Oz.

Next "breaking news"? US. Postal employees are Russian SOF!

Just watch. It'll get dumber from here.
Pres. B.O. already let the threat into our country. The Dems/Shifty are only trying to cover up that reallity.

I'll give you a hint. It ain't the Russians.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Yeah. He is.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Because Shifty has stood on soOo00oo many battlegrounds, for this country, knowing how many "dangers" face the American Republic...
Having argued against/for many proposed "law/laws"?
Yeah, Shifty is the guy that I'd get my intel from.
Let me know when he's digging a "foxhole". I have an E-tool he can use, I'll "do cover". When I think he knows how to dig a "foxhole"? He'll get my attention.

Other than that? He's just a lawyer/politician babbling.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

/and... why is this nut job still talking...

seriously....

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The latest from Schiff is Trump is going to just give Alaska to Russia.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Seriously?

If so, Schiff is totally bat# crazy.

Wow!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune

Not after the Democrats confiscate them all.

Ha!

Not in our lifetimes anyway.

I'd like to see him come for mine though.

He can have my cable remote - I've been meaning to cut the cord anyway since I have gigaspeed internet here and can stream anything I want.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

In exchange for what? LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In exchange for what? LOL

He said he will give them Alaska in exchange for them rigging the 2020 election basically.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shidochi

Thanks!

Interesting right? There was also a study done sometime back regarding serial killers and the common eye characteristics the majority shared were called Yin Sanpaku eyes.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join