It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
"Russia had initially intended to mass produce and field as many as 2,300 Armatas by 2025, but, as has been previously reported, that number has been reduced to no more than 100, The War Zone reported last year. Russia has less than two dozen prototypes available for testing."

taskandpurpose.com...

They may have some money problems ....

I would be much more worryed about the psychological war, you did know they are doing it allready ?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shidochi
Wild eyes. Always looks like he just sat on a carrot.
Definitely insane.
I'm sure his close association with Ed Buck has exacerbated his Psychosis.

a reply to: ColeYounger

At a talk about the Psychopath Test with Jon Ronson ( PLEASE look him up) I learned about something called Sanpaku eyes.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That’s the craziest thing he’s said yet. No country can successfully invade the United States. Only Canada and Mexico are geographically situated to attempt such a thing. The Russians would have to cross the Bering Strait or island hop along the Aleutians, then fight their way through Alaska just to reach Seattle. And they’d be fighting at the end of an extremely long and vulnerable supply line — the Trans-Siberian Railway and the Baikal-Amur Mainline. Their only sizable ports on the Pacific Ocean are Vladivostok and Sovetskaya Gavan. It’s a scenario so hopeless it doesn’t merit one second of concern.

The GOP needs to humiliate Schiff with this. Ram it down his long, fanatical throat. Memes should be created if they haven’t been already. He should be mocked about Russian invasion at every opportunity.

edit on 24-1-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typos

edit on 24-1-2020 by Scapegrace because: Added something

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is from 2017.. cant find current numbers.. prob cant get a count yet.

China..

After Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras, the largest number of unauthorized immigrants comes from China (an estimated 268,000), where deportations run aground on a less literal wall: China is one of 23 countries that do not cooperate with deportations. (The Trump administration has pledged to pressure all 23 into doing so.)

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ok, looks like someone was traumatized in his first grade duck and cover drills. Because to anyone with any sense in 2020, the idea of war with Russia is just preposterous. Our governments might fight little battles electronically or drone out a person or two because of how effective our means of gathering intelligence are and the value of the level of intelligence procured...but threaten all out war with Russia? I think that as far as post-boomer generations are concerned, Russians and Americans asee each other as true friends. I love Russians and have never met a Russian who didnt love the zUS and I cant imagine youd get anywhere without one hell of a deadly false flag if you gave young men and women guns, put them face to face and told them to start shooting and killing the young men and women on the other side. What is quite alarming though is that suddenly, out of nowhere and only since 2016, liberal Americans from kids to University students.....that age bracket once again is starting to see Russians as the enemies of democracy who put a Hitler level dictator in charge who despises anyone not male, heterosexual and white and they are doing it to destabalize our country enough to finally wage war and destroy the nation. Even China I see as a potential albeit unlikely opponent for all out war but at least there you have brainwashing propaganda and total control of publicly accessible information which could lead to ideological differences enough to cause Americans and Chinese to go from loving friends to wartorn enemies. But Russia? Your age spots are showing Schiff...and you look like Marge Simpson's painting of Montgomery Burns.

I still dont understand why people hate Trump, I think to hate him, as he hasnt actually done anything offensive in office or made any giant mistakes, is more just people trying to point fingers at an external tangible scapegoat for their own conformist, cookie cut character...a dime a dozen as Facebook, Instagram, and the Billboard top 40 are three of the most influential and dominant sources of information pertaiming to how you see the world as opposed to your own selection of books, knowledge gained by ACTUAL research driven by a love for learning, or even a corcle of friends whose opinions you trust since you have savrificed eye to eye skin on skin hethy socializing relationships for an electronic messy pile of acquaintanceships you see as much more deep than the shallow joke you actually settled for in return. He is easy to blame for your lack of self-developed individualism or anything special about you really. If you have to be like and think the same as and listen to the same top 40 "songs" as the person nexy to you and maybe have five or ten books under your belt as your most used reference academically or at home is something like Wikipedia or youtube, well as long as you can be a victim it sets you apart and the world made you ordinary because of predjudice then you can justify mediocrity. The same goes for your being more empathetic to all people and woken up to barbaric medieval ways of thinking and fight them (excluding Islam, which of course, "if you actually READ the Koran you would see is THEE feminists and or LGBTQ's religion"), add to it being against all of Trump's policies even if you can barely explain, if at all, the economics behind your opposition, the mathematical reason, or some evidence as to why you have the superior solution.

Other than the three or four emotionally charged issues always exploited for political division which is already enough to cause concern for your participating in our democracy if they are your deciding factor, then save for these several aforementioned reasons, I truly cannot see any possible situation being reality other than your being so obsessive about being an opponent of President Trump (even though you failed to take your disappointment beyond election week and make it a daily point of contention during the Obama years, Bush years, Clinton years, Bush Sr. years, Raegan years, Carter years, etc. and many of the issues you just wont stand for and support removal from office because of have been issues during multiple presidents i just mentioned but you failed to speak up or be unforgiving and claim these mes werent your president) is that you must therefore be one of the people Schiff is talking to. Those very many, and i mean somewhere between one in four to just shy of one in two, people who are simply acting out the exact script you have been silently but obviously fed by multi billion dollar conglomerates with voices in sports, the arts, the news media, etc. all taking control of the target citizens, followers, low IQ functioners, the spinelessly gullible and those just ignorant of politics, government and all related subjects but who have convinced themselves they have anywhere near enough knowledge of a given subject to not just have an olinion but a loud emotionally tangled one and lack the better judgement, the modestyand common sense to admit to the workd and themselves that they are simply uninformed and if you are an American between the ages of 1 and 30, i can assure you you have a 90% or higher chance of being just those things. And no, i dont worship Trump or whatever you wanna accuse me of. Id laugh if u told me a few years ago i would defend a Republican. But its a simple observation. It takes a real gullible moron to feel that Trump is actually deserving of being judged harshly and with a truly negative resulting point of view.

The depth you have to dig to be actively in oppositoon to him should have you stuck pretty far down with a melting shovel and a good portion of the population down there with you all stinky and sweaty. Thank God i am up here jn the cool breeze of reason.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Perhaps sensing the ennui in the chamber on Day 2 of the trial, Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, sought to keep the stakes high. He suggested at one point that military aid to Ukraine was essential so the U.S. would not have to fight Russians at home, as soldiers did in the videogame "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2."

"As one witness put it during our impeachment inquiry, the United States aids Ukraine and her people so that we can fight Russia over there, and we don't have to fight Russia here," Schiff said, drawing rebukes from commentators across the political spectrum.

Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland

Yes, you heard that right. Schiff said 2 important things. The first is that he said the US is actively engaged in war against Russia using Ukraine as our proxy. He literally said we are fighting Russia. The next important thing is that he said if Trump is not removed Russia will attack the US and we will be fighting a war like in CoD against Russia in America.

Are there any liberals who realize how crazy those statements are? If anyone agrees with him I am interested to understand your point of view on the matter.

Then we had this.

Schiff attracted the most criticism, however, for later making the head-turning argument that Trump must be removed from office by the Senate -- rather than by voters in the 2020 election -- because it is impossible to be sure the 2020 election won't be compromised.

"The president's misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won," Schiff remarked. He did not elaborate.

He has literally said Democrats are unwilling to let the people decide. There is never any guarantee any election won't be compromised, does that mean we can't have elections anymore? Or only Republicans can not participate?

I'm not a US citizen so I won't judge this guy too much..

Just one simple question garnering on my own personal observations of what I have seen and heard from him.

Is he actually playing with a full deck..?

Not trying to be rude or anything, but he really seems to be a little, Ummm.. "not quite right"..!!

I can't really put my finger on it, but he seems very odd for someone in his public position...

I won't outright say Bats#@t Crazy and I don't want to use the "Re" word..

But yeah, that..!!

???

Again, just asking not implying..
edit on 24-1-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

"Russia had initially intended to mass produce and field as many as 2,300 Armatas by 2025, but, as has been previously reported, that number has been reduced to no more than 100, The War Zone reported last year. Russia has less than two dozen prototypes available for testing."

taskandpurpose.com...

They may have some money problems ....

I would be much more worryed about the psychological war, you did know they are doing it allready ?
Russia is a formidable regional power that can destroy any nation on Earth with its deadly nuclear arsenal. But when it comes to projecting power far from its borders, it’s hopelessly outclassed by the United States, but so is every other nation. Russia could probably overrun any of its neighbors (aside from China) if no one came to their aid. Of course, Estonia, Latvia and Norway are NATO members, so Russia’s not going to invade them. Finland would be a hard nut for them to crack, I suspect, even if no one came to its aid.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

here's a tip: when a politician mentions video games, disregard said comment.

But it's ok, if Russia invades LIKE THEY DID IN THE GAME all you'll have to do is get shot in the foot and profusely bleed from the eyes, heal yourself from certain death by hiding behind a barrel, and wait until the reds stop magically appearing out of nowhere, then shoot a red barrel and tell every enemy that you shagged their mom.

The military are heavy involved in the Call of duty franchise as a recruitment drive.

Schiff is on the intelligence committee.

you do the math.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Does this means our special forces will be able to jump boost and run along walls?

What a waste, COD was a fantastic franchise that (IMO) peaked with World at War.

That said, i agree with you...ignore politicians and their opinions on video games. Its a world many don't know anything about, mostly because they are all old as hell and have been in their seats since 8 bit was cutting edge.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Finland would be a hard nut for them to crack, I suspect, even if no one came to its aid.

Don't mess with Finland. Besides their WW2 resume there's this:

The nordic areas seem to rule in terms of the highest proportion of heavy metal bands to residents. Finland leads the list of countries by far with 53.2 heavy metal bands per 100,000 residents. Sweden is the second most dense country with 37.14 metal bands per 100,000 residents.

Link

....and most of that is Death Metal

edit on 24-1-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The White House lays the groundwork for publicly exposing Adam Schiff during the impeachment trial.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Russia's military is based on defense rather than offense. The countries aligned with NATO are the ones doing all the fear mongering. NATO is also losing Syria, Iraq is fed up with NATO troop being the ones running the country since the start of the Iran/Iraq war in 1980 so that is how long they have been 'controlled', 40 years rather than 2003.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Scapegrace

Finland would be a hard nut for them to crack, I suspect, even if no one came to its aid.

Don't mess with Finland. Besides their WW2 resume there's this:

The nordic areas seem to rule in terms of the highest proportion of heavy metal bands to residents. Finland leads the list of countries by far with 53.2 heavy metal bands per 100,000 residents. Sweden is the second most dense country with 37.14 metal bands per 100,000 residents.

Link

....and most of that is Death Metal

I’m a big fan of Metalocalypse, where I first heard of death metal.

The Scandinavian nations combined would not be easy for any nation to conquer, even America. The Swedes make world-class war products in many categories — amazing for a nation of 10 million people — and the Norwegians also make excellent materiel. The Finns, of course, were considered by the Germans to be the second best infantry soldiers in the world after themselves. The rugged terrain helps the Scandinavians, too, although the Russians would be quite used to and well equipped for the brutal winters.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You know I feel sorry for his family if he does have one..

Something to the effect of this if he has a kid.....

Hey what does your dad do? Well my dad is an engineer! So...Shiff junior...what does your your dad do?...

Well he is a compulsive liar, that is still wondering why he hasn't been thrown out of the Senate yet!

Man that's too bad...

Schiff junior....ya...we are just waiting for one of his lies to catch up with us and bug out to....

If there was any sympathy given
would be for his family...
edit on 24-1-2020 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Russia needs to go back to communism so that the left will like them again.

Ooooh, Bern!!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Watch Active Measures then knock the Liberals with that in mind. Crickets 🦗

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
Well, when we start seeing the soviets building thousands of troop transport ships that can travel all the way here, we might start to worry, but, folks like me would volunteer to pick them off while on the way in.

Is he really that stupid?

Fred..

No he really isn't that stupid (as unpopular as that statement might be) This is more of an insight to how stupid he believes the american people to be.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Riffrafter
Correct me if I'm wrong here but I'm under the impression that Iran's centrifuge project was air gapped. But they got hacked. Insert thumb-drive here.

Bingo!!

We have a winner!

And yet people refuse to believe what is right in front of them.

I used to worry and even care about those folks. I felt that somehow they became misguided - probably due to the influence of family, friends and the MSM. So I would attempt to reasonably present my reasons for knowing otherwise.

But you very quickly learn the truism - people hear what they want to hear and believe whatever fits their "world-view" best. Facts be damned.

At that point, I gave up.

Let people believe whatever they want. At some point it will be about something important - something that matters.

And then it will jump up and take a large chunk out of their ass.

Karma at it's finest.

Carry on.

edit on 1/25/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Look at the source. I believe this A-hole lied and cheated his way through law school. This exophthalmic POS is suffering from some form Graves disease and both his physical and mental capacities are on HIGH ENERGY CRAZY!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel
You know I feel sorry for his family if he does have one..

Something to the effect of this if he has a kid.....

Hey what does your dad do? Well my dad is an engineer! So...Shiff junior...what does your your dad do?...

Well he is a compulsive liar, that is still wondering why he hasn't been thrown out of the Senate yet!

Man that's too bad...

Schiff junior....ya...we are just waiting for one of his lies to catch up with us and bug out to....

If there was any sympathy given
would be for his family...

Ok need to redact this after learning that Schiffs sister is married to Soro's son.....

Makes perfect sense now!

edit on 25-1-2020 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2020 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join