It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

To overturn an election and stifle the will of the voters should at least require reasonable doubt be removed. I see nothing even close to that. I see evidence that Trump was already planning to hold the cash due to concerns about corruptions. And the GAO's report, if we follow precedent, means nothing. If it did, Obama and every other president prior to him would have been booted from office.

I didn't vote for Trump, and likely won't in the future. But in this, i absolutely support him.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So he withheld it a short time. And just how was this high crimes and misdemeanors? Wouldn't you want a president that would make sure our money wasn't going to be embezzled and directed into a nefarious scheme to defraud us? I would. Do you want your money to be taken away from you and given to crooks? I don't. I don't care why criminals are investigated. Problem is that lawlessness rules our government now. Laws only pertain to you and me, the plebes.
They have proven nothing. Still just more tyrannical accusations on their part.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wow. Is this guy for real?

Is this some sort of comedy?

Just wow.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

This revelation follows just days after the non-partisan General Accounting Office declared that the withholding of Ukrainian military aid by the White House was unlawful."

The big whopper. This isn't a game son, this is real life.

Donald J Trump is your last hope and you're sh1tting all over him.

One day you will understand...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

100-percent pure adrenaline. Whoo-hoo!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thing is..FOX reported that the GAO reported the same snip for Presidents back ti Bush Sr. So this screams witch hunt for Teflon Don.

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Wow. Is this guy for real?

Yep,unfortunately for us.

Schiff actually believes the snip he shovels.

edit on 23-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why are Democrats always trying to fight a war with Russia? Can we just be friends instead? Why are the Democrats such hateful, war-mongering douche nuggets? It pisses me off.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why are Democrats always trying to fight a war with Russia? Can we just be friends instead? Why are the Democrats such hateful, war-mongering douche nuggets? It pisses me off.

I wish someone would go in the senate right now with a lie detector and monitor the democrat as they lay out their case.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yep,unfortunately for us.

Schiff actually believes the snip he shovels.

Vlad L. coined the term, and Schiff even though the direct great-
grandson of a Fed bankroller -- still personifies useful idiocy.

It may again be time to drop this poster off again... this has been
going on for decades. Slowly but surely until everybody wakes up
too late

For my nerves' sake the Great Awakening can't happen soon enough.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Rule them by fear. Play for public. Nothing new...from both sides.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I miss Sillyolme

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sillyolme

just a few things from the dossier that have been proven....

None of it has been disproven.

Someone had Cohens phone in Prague... if not him.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Putin would have had Shiff disappeared by now. He should thank his lucky stars he lives in the USA.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter
Correct me if I'm wrong here but I'm under the impression that Iran's centrifuge project was air gapped. But they got hacked. Insert thumb-drive here.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I must say, the democrat party couldn't have picked a better person to run their trial.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Metallicus

I wish someone would go in the senate right now with a lie detector and monitor the democrat as they lay out their case.

The most important thing is for the White House/Republicans to counter Democrats and Moles (Vindmann, Ciariamella, etc..) with EVIDENCE, starting Saturday. President Trump said yesterday "we" have all the documents. Those documents need to be posted online so the public (and Congress) can follow along, as the President's defense is presented.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I'm under the impression that Iran's centrifuge project was air gapped. But they got hacked. Insert thumb-drive here.

yea they did,

The hackers were clearly having fun inside the system because it was also reported in the letter that very loud music could be heard coming from several of the workstations. They had managed to turn the volume up on these machines and were pumping out the song Thunderstruck by AC/DC.
Iran’s nuclear facilities hacked, workstations start playing Thunderstruck by AC/DC

and just for kicks,

edit on 23-1-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sigh. Delusional. The only attack the USA has to worry about are Dems and their robot supporters. Wouldn't put it past them to actually plan and attack their own at this point.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The guy is bat schiff crazy.
He's embarrassing himself and his party.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I like Schiff. I think he's doing a good job presenting the House's case.

So you agree with him saying we are actively engaged in attacking Russia?

I thought you wanted to vote for Trump? You keep changing your story.

This revelation follows just days after the non-partisan General Accounting Office declared that the withholding of Ukrainian military aid by the White House was unlawful."

So you support impeachment of every President that has broken that "law"?
edit on 23-1-2020 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join