It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm wondering if i have control over my body's adrenalin or dopamine because as long as i can remember I have been able to easily "push out" what best i can muster as "energy" (i know how that sounds). But basicly a slightly euphoric feeling mixed with a rush. My vision goes blurry for the duration (can only hold if for a few seconds). It doesn't come from any single area of my body but i feel it most in my head. It's not meditation or anythi g all I would have to do is just do it but if im walking i have to stop for a mome d to do it. If i don't it doesn't feel nearly as strong. Im just wondering if this is a symptom of a disorder or something just wondering really.

edit on 22-1-2020 by gdkknxnqkc because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2020 by gdkknxnqkc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gdkknxnqkc

Look into Reiki training.

Harness what you have going on already.

edit on 22-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sounds like what you get from quickly changing from burning carbs to burning ketones. Muscles excrete a lipid and a histamine to switch over. If the process runs smoothly, there is just a little weird feeling, if it goes too fast, it can cause lightheadedness as the blood vessels dialate and reduce blood pressure. Drinking some water can bring the blood pressure up a little if the pause takes too long.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You're not straining or holding your breath when you do this, are you? If so you could easily pop an artery in your brain or damage other arteries causing an aneurysm.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

No there isn't any strain or oxogen deprivation involved. I can breath while and I don't exercise any muscles that i can tell

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Ummm...cool...

Let me know when you can control your autonomous nervous system...

No...not the easy stuff...like respiratory and heart rate...

More fun stuff...like...finding the switch that controls the transference between the wake state...and the sleep cycle...

It really is layered...not a here and then gone...rather like a succession of conscious/semi conscious/unconscious states...

Better yet...that place where life and...not life...bifurcate...and conscious cross that threshold...

Tell me what you find there...

Don’t linger overlong...don’t tarry there...unless you wish to stay...

It really is like both inside...and outside the box...

What will you do...Pandora...?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hey OP,

Some of us are hardwired to be able to exhibit tremendous bursts of energy because of the way our endocrine systems are hardwired. This could just naturally be the way you are. If you have genuine concerns over it and there feels like there may be an imbalance it can't hurt to go look into your health. ( I would do private health care if you can afford it, and search to get to know your blood markers more and what they mean).

All the best to you and I hope you get the answers you're looking for.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Ummm...OMG...just wait till you reach the bridal chamber...

You ain’t seen nothing yet...

BTW...Lumenari gave you a piece of the puzzle...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Vapors wrote a song about this condition in the 80's.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Does it fell like the start of a panic attack and fades.. A fight or flight response? a reply to: gdkknxnqkc

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I think i can do a similar thing. Making my body fill up with energy and can only hold it for a few seconds. I don't get a dopamine rush though and usually can only do it for a few seconds because the sensation gets to be too much.

It probably has something to do with minipulating your body's energy. Or even reiki like the first comment said.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
High levels of Noradrenaline or octapamine reserves in the body can do this kind of thing to people. Lowering consumption of certain amines can help moderate this. There can be some increase risk of problems with this, but worrying about them would not be worth it. It is normal for some people to have this kind of energy. The pause is because of a change in our enzymes to start burning lipids instead of sugars or vice versa. Going from hot to cold can also do this and it is why change of temp can make a person pee out chemicals that have to be changed.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Do you have any links to start?
Every search I do brings up stupid buy classes, or become a master, or pay for stage 1 reiki. Find a reiki teacher near you! Become stage 2 in 10 hrs, get your reiki diploma!
Ugh....

I'm having trouble finding a basic how to start, how to begin kind of info.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
a reply to: Lumenari
Do you have any links to start?
Every search I do brings up stupid buy classes, or become a master, or pay for stage 1 reiki. Find a reiki teacher near you! Become stage 2 in 10 hrs, get your reiki diploma!
Ugh....

I'm having trouble finding a basic how to start, how to begin kind of info.

All you really need is stage 1 training, which is hands-on and requires a master to do.

My wife years ago took the stage 1 class.... I humored her because I thought it was some sort of scam or BS.

Turns out it is the real deal, or is in her case.

She's a master now so she initiated me.

It is one of those things that doesn't require your belief in it.

It just works.

I would find someone in your area, make sure you vet them... ask for references.

Then get switched on.

new topics

top topics

join