It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the U.S. Senate Acquits President Trump He is No Longer Impeached.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust

Poor Donald Trumplethinskin is so distraught at the thought of an impeachment stain forever on his "perfect" presidency, his toadies will tell him anything to calm him down.

Good he thinks this, maybe he won't murder a bunch of brown people and start war in a temper tantrum.

If those brown people start murdering us first then I am all for murdering those brown people. In fact I could give two $Hi+$ what color their skin is.

I also can care less if President Trump is impeached. Because even you know that he will be reelected and will be your president for another 4 years. He will continue allocating billions to building that wall you love too! I just love how much progress he has made on the wall despite the crybabies crying about it and the silence of the MSM not reporting the facts.

And also despite President Trumps impeachment we are enjoying a record economy, record low unemployment, lower taxes, ISIS defeated and no new wars. You have probably stopped reading by now because you hate the U.S. and hate when we do good. Thats okay because despite your absence and the absence of the democratic party the grownups will MAGA! and KAG!

Have a good day!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Out of touch indeed. During his time on the floor last night, Adam Schiff said millions in California were watching, even though it was 1am on the East Coast. He wanted to keep going!

edit on 1/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Just imagine if Hillary or Obama did what Trump did how the GOP would be howling like dogs.

Most Republican voters were angry at Republicans in the House/Senate for NOT going after Hillary and Obama when they violated rules and broke laws.

Conservative radio call-in programs were filled with irate callers saying, "What the hell is wrong with our worthless Republicans in the House and Senate!? Why don't they call out _____________ for what he/she is doing!!"

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think the chief justice would need to wipe the slate clean, but I'm looking forward for FIRST TIME IN HISTORY an impeach President is re-elected...there is always a first.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Yeah. Nobody was watching. Nobody cares. It’s been painfully obvious that every living human on earth knows it’s a total farce.

The last six or seven people who believe the charade have never been on the internet and rely solely on cNn to tell them what opinions to have.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
Don't fret. People will not hold it against you!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Do I have to spin everything now?

Trump was impeached and removed by the Senate under a special delayed removal to take place January 2021, but probably not until January 2025.

-DNC approved book of fluid history

If the MASTER PLAN is executed properly, History Books will be made accurate once again, and all the historical statues and artifacts will be put back where they were.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Poor Donald Trumplethinskin is so distraught at the thought of an impeachment stain forever on his "perfect" presidency, his toadies will tell him anything to calm him down.

Good he thinks this, maybe he won't murder a bunch of brown people and start war in a temper tantrum.

And also despite President Trumps impeachment we are enjoying a record economy, record low unemployment, lower taxes, ISIS defeated and no new wars. You have probably stopped reading by now because you hate the U.S. and hate when we do good. Thats okay because despite your absence and the absence of the democratic party the grownups will MAGA! and KAG!

It's possible that if Republicans start working with Democrats, the country will begin deteriorating. For the past 3 years, the angrier and more combative Democrats/MSM have been, the stronger and more prosperous America has become.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I think the chief justice would need to wipe the slate clean, but I'm looking forward for FIRST TIME IN HISTORY an impeach President is re-elected...there is always a first.

The more I think about the implications of that, the more I realize how small and petty Democrats/MSM will seem, after THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA declare that they want to keep Donald John Trump as their President, for at least 4 more years.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The Democrat's frustration over so little public interest, along with fear of being "outed" for concocting this fake impeachment, has them in a pressure cooker.

Jerry Nadler insulted the entire Senate last night, prompting a rebuke from presiding judge John Roberts.

Adam Schiff began lying today...right under the nose of Justice Roberts.

This evening Chuck Schumer says no way will he "horse trade" for witnesses, if Republicans insist upon Hunter Biden taking the witness stand. Essentially, he is giving up on calling Democrats witnesses, to keep a lot of his corrupt colleagues, along with Joe Biden, out of trouble.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Unimpeached forever.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Unimpeached forever.

Which means what exactly? Serious question.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't forget, after impeachmint fails Mad Max has vowed to conjure up another hoax.

Ohh, you pasted in a meme! How original and clever of you.

Funny that a picture with a caption on it still means so much more than what you post.

You mad brah?

Nah, just wanting to get some actual brain cells engaged in debate. So, every time i see a mindless reflexive answer, I'll point it out.

You see, you cant actually debate 'stupid'.

You actually made a good point there.

No sense talking to you anymore.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ah, but you actually only attempted to denigrate me in your last two posts. You added nothing to the debate beyond that.

My only likely responses are to either defend myself (and that looks like a wimpy thing to do), or to attempt to get you to see the insufficiency of such a response in the debate and to get you to re-engage in it with something more topical.

You don't understand what you being dismissed by me is.

Let me help.

You are no longer of interest to me.

You have nothing to say that I can learn anything from, you are not useful to my growth as a person.

You have no value to me anymore so there is no reason for me to spend any time interacting with you.

My time is worth something.

Have a nice day.

Ummm...Holy Shiite...

And I thought I was the only one you said that to...

Whew...No longer alone...

YouSir

Phhhtt...

You kind Sir inspired me to start writing again with a story you submitted once on ATS.

Because of something you typed and put out on the interwebs my life has changed for the better.

I thank you for that.

~curtsey~

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Unimpeached forever.

Just poking fun at the Democrat leadership, mainly Nancy Pelosi, slurring repeatedly that President Trump was "impeached forever".

This impeachment is a political stunt and will be remembered with an asterix next to it.

Impeachment *.
edit on 23-1-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Let's be honest, trump is withholding documents and witnesses, and very little evidence will be allowed to be submitted. So it won't be valid. Not In the same was as a court trial.

The Democrats will simply claim the moral high ground, by restricting the term of the trial they've won already.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
BREAKING

Critical (planned?) leaks are occurring prior to Republicans/WhiteHouse taking to the Senate Floor to defend President Trump, which will probably begin on Sat Jan 24th.

1.) Eric Ciaramella (The Whistleblower) and an Adam Schiff staffer were meeting in 2017 to formulate an overall strategy for removing President Trump from office.

Source: www.realclearinvestigations.com...

2.) Documents emerge that show President Obama was aware of the Biden-Burisma problem.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
We should be seeing pens on eBay soon “The Pelosi bullet pen that almost impeached President Trump and could’ve silenced 150+ Million American voters” Buy now $1.25 free shipping

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

And a free box of Kleenex for first 500 butt-hurt buyers.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Liquesence

Law Scholar Alan Dershowitz says if President Trump is Acquitted by the Senate, he will no longer have "Impeached" status.

Tell that to Bill.

If this is true,

It's not.

You're a law scholar on par with Alan Dershowitz?
AWESOME to have you here!

He's a leftist, so the law to him is what he needs it to be in order to persecute people he doesn't like.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Unimpeached forever.

Just poking fun at the Democrat leadership, mainly Nancy Pelosi, slurring repeatedly that President Trump was "impeached forever".

This impeachment is a political stunt and will be remembered with an asterix next to it.

Impeachment *.

Ah jeez I read impeachment hahaha disregard

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join