It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the U.S. Senate Acquits President Trump He is No Longer Impeached.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
He will always be impeached and many will always see him as guilty no matter what happens in the senate

This is AMAZING!
YOU are ALSO a Legal Scholar EQUAL in constitutional and criminal legal knowledge, understanding and experience to Alan Dershowitz?

If you don't mind my asking...are you ALSO a Professor of Law at Harvard Law School?

Man...What are the odds?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Nvm

edit on 22-1-2020 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

He perjured himself, tampered with witnesses, was found guilty of obstruction of justice.

According to Dershowitz, Clinton is innocent of perjury and witness tampering, and was acquitted (innocent) of obstruction of justice. Right?

So, Bill Clinton is unimpeached forever! Right?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I kinda like him impeached. It’s like a badge of honor in his case

Exactly why he goaded Pelosi into actually doing it. I mean, seriously, the Left took a stunned face "victory" lap around the field in December following the vote when, only a few months prior, Trump was going out of his way begging and even demanding the House hold that impeachment hearing and vote on it. The Dems handed him an easy reelection with that one and the hilarious thing is Pelosi saw it coming because it was why she resisted the impeachment for awhile before buckling, but buckling she still did.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Don't forget, after impeachmint fails Mad Max has vowed to conjure up another hoax.

Ohh, you pasted in a meme! How original and clever of you.

Funny that a picture with a caption on it still means so much more than what you post.

You mad brah?

Nah, just wanting to get some actual brain cells engaged in debate. So, every time i see a mindless reflexive answer, I'll point it out.

You see, you cant actually debate 'stupid'.

Funny coming from someone that’s constantly wrong and constantly having to be corrected.

link   
Dbl
edit on 22-1-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: highvein

Did Bill even try to fight it?

He cooperated, he didn't obstruct. What does that have to do with anything?

Answer: not a thing.

Trump will always be impeached, forever, even when acquitted. The fact that he "fought it," or obstructed, does not change that fact.

He perjured himself, tampered with witnesses, was found guilty of obstruction of justice.

What color is the sky in the world that you live in?

He (Clinton) was never convicted. He was acquitted in the Senate. Of both charges.

He (Clinton) was *not* found guilty of obstruction; he was acquitted. Are you really that dense, just that misinformed, or do you just like making # up?

He also presented thousands of documents, unlike the obstructionist criminal Trump.

What color is the sky on whatever planet you live?

Oh you poor thing... you just don't understand stuff.

Clinton was impeached by the house.

Like what you are screaming that Trump has been.

Clinton was acquitted because they did not have the vote to remove.

Although he also had a Supreme Court ruling with it that allowed a civil case to be brought to the court WHILE Clinton was a sitting President because the SC ruled that the facts were so compelling (Rape) that the case needed to be heard.

Trump was impeached by the House.

And he will either be acquitted or it won't even go to trial because there is no merit in the case.

So Trump will never be "convicted" either way for the same reason.

When he gets re-elected with a resounding popular vote win as well, are you going to look in a mirror and do a little self-reflection?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Don't forget, after impeachmint fails Mad Max has vowed to conjure up another hoax.

Funny that a picture with a caption on it still means so much more than what you post.

You mad brah?

Nah, just wanting to get some actual brain cells engaged in debate. So, every time i see a mindless reflexive answer, I'll point it out.

You actually made a good point there.

No sense talking to you anymore.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ah, but you actually only attempted to denigrate me in your last two posts. You added nothing to the debate beyond that.

My only likely responses are to either defend myself (and that looks like a Trumpy type of whiny response to detractors), or to attempt to get you to see the insufficiency of such a response in the debate and to get you to re-engage in it with something more topical.

edit on 22/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

You mad brah?

Funny coming from someone that’s constantly wrong and constantly having to be corrected.

I see, well that changes the debate. Not.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Right now "impeached" just means a majority of TDS-infected House Dems (ZERO R's) voted to 'Accuse' Trump of some made up Bullsnip.
They do this to everyone they don't like...so it's no big deal.

It's not made up, everybody knows that.
As for Trump..he still won't STFU,
"Honestly, we have all the material. They don't have the material." about the request for material evidence from the house not forthcoming, that Trump ...and by the look of that statement, says there is such material...and to boot uses the royal "We" implying all the WH admins complicity..in yet another preemptive, (just in case) throw them under the D.J.Trump style bus.

Echoes of Trump talking with boot in mouth, when he first said he fired Flynn because he lied to Pence, and later said he fired Flynn because he lied to Pence..and the FBI, but only once the FBI had a guilty plea from Flynn... this is throw them under a bus Trump, what a bastard, who doesn't even know the law.
You guys need to think long and hard as to what you have ensconced in the WH, instead of totally ignoring what is going on....it will end up badly.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Clinton was impeached by the house.

Like what you are screaming that Trump has been.

Clinton was acquitted because they did not have the vote to remove.

Exactly.

Trump was impeached by the House.

And he will either be acquitted or it won't even go to trial because there is no merit in the case.

Yes, he was.

There is no "either he will be acquitted *or* it will go to trial." It's in trial now. In the Senate. As we speak.

It's "either he will be convicted and removed, or he won't."

You're not too good at this, are you?

So Trump will never be "convicted"

Likely not, and I have said that time and again.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You mad brah?

Thanks for the heads up.

Ah, but you actually only attempted to denigrate me in your last two posts. You added nothing to the debate beyond that.

My only likely responses are to either defend myself (and that looks like a wimpy thing to do), or to attempt to get you to see the insufficiency of such a response in the debate and to get you to re-engage in it with something more topical.

You don't understand what you being dismissed by me is.

Let me help.

You are no longer of interest to me.

You have nothing to say that I can learn anything from, you are not useful to my growth as a person.

You have no value to me anymore so there is no reason for me to spend any time interacting with you.

My time is worth something.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You mad brah?

Thanks for the heads up.

My only likely responses are to either defend myself (and that looks like a wimpy thing to do), or to attempt to get you to see the insufficiency of such a response in the debate and to get you to re-engage in it with something more topical.

You don't understand what you being dismissed by me is.

Let me help.

You are no longer of interest to me.

You have nothing to say that I can learn anything from, you are not useful to my growth as a person.

You have no value to me anymore so there is no reason for me to spend any time interacting with you.

My time is worth something.

Have a nice day.

I AM having a nice day, thank you.

Now, do you think that aquittal will un-impeach Trump, and what is your reasoning?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Trump stands a good chance of becoming the first President to be impeached, found innocent, and re-elected President in less than a one year time span 😎 😃 🥳

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I kinda like him impeached. It’s like a badge of honor in his case

The first President to get elected right after being impeached would say a lot about how far the house of representatives are out of sink with the people of this Nation. Future history classes will cover these times as the start of The Great Draining.

It won’t even be that long. Mark my words, in 10 years historians will look at this and say wtf? Every dem in the house will be remembered as Benedict Arnold. They have taken the teeth out of impeachment. Now every president will be impeached. they have made a mockery of the office of the President and they have brought shame to the House of Representatives, the FBI,the CIA and the mainstream media. All we have seen is guilty until proven innocent.
This is the new norm because we are too complacent to stop it.
We are approaching the event horizon and everyone is asleep.

edit on 22-1-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

You mad brah?

Absolutely ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of the time

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump stands a good chance of becoming the first President to be impeached, found innocent, and re-elected President in less than a one year time span 😎 😃 🥳

In the biggest election victory in United States history too.

“Popular vote” will suddenly never be mentioned again

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Are you saying you should be surprised by that should it happen? are you casting insult onto the rest of the populace
or something more fundamental like the constitution.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Nice to see nothing has changed around here

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Are you saying you should be surprised by that should it happen? are you casting insult onto the rest of the populace
or something more fundamental like the constitution.

Ya got a strange way of interpreting things don't ya 🐽 🤓

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join