It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has quarantined the city of Wuhan.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Things started to go up pretty fast from 16-17.1

Before that it was about the same ?

image.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

thehill.com...

Wait isn't the media supposed to tell me whether or not to panic? Why are they asking me?!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
- 631 cases confirmed nationwide in China, 18 dead
- Jilin in NE China, Xinjiang, Ningxia in NW China confirmed their first cases.
- 8 more in Beijing
- 7 more in Shanghai
- 8 more in Anhui
- 5 more in Hunan
- 17 more in Zhejiang
- 6 more in Guangdong

One Indian nurse in Saudi Arabia has tested positive for the Coronavirus - @Reuters.

Chinese officials say a 3rd city, Chibi with a population of nearly half a million, will be put on lockdown to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

Hubei province (population 58 million), which includes Wuhan & Huanggang, "has postponed school start date until further notice."

Thailand 4 cases.
Vietnam reports first 2 cases of coronavirus.
First case of China coronavirus reported in Singapore.

Tracking coronavirus

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Its time to Prep!!

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Maybe this is patient zero. Delicacy in China? Damn, some of these people are sick!

Video clip (not for the squeamish)
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well, this is concerning:

m.theepochtimes.com...

Chinese hospitals are turning sick people away, saying there's no space for them. This man has died, five relatives have fallen ill, with one in emergency care. The others were turned away. His sister is claiming Chinese officials are trying to silence her.

This feels very bad.
edit on 23-1-2020 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Toner's simulation of a hypothetical deadly coronavirus pandemic suggested that after six months, nearly every country in the world would have cases of the virus. Within 18 months, 65 million people could die.

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 23-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well now I’m at a dang ole quandary, my molecular biologest frineds and I have been calling this the fish-flu because it came from a fish market, c now it’s been sequenced back to a snake, we call it th snake-flu??? That has not a good dang soubd. Crap

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It would be racist to do that in America ....

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Raccoon City 2.0

The Last Ship becoming reality.?

We're getting into I Am Legend territory here...

Here, have a look at this video from Shanghai showing the Chinese authorities trying to disinfect a contaminated area.

twitter.com...

On the lighter side I think the US did the same when the Zika virus scare hit home.

I need to prep my Andromeda Strain style bunker, just in case. 🙃😷

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
World Health Organization (WHO)
‏Verified account @WHO

BREAKING: "I am not declaring a public health emergency of international concern [PHEIC] today.

As it was yesterday, the Emergency Committee was divided over whether the outbreak of novel coronavirus represents a PHEIC"-@DrTedros on new #coronavirus
1:28 PM - 23 Jan 2020
twitter.com...

PHEIC = Public Health Emergency of International Concern.

"584 cases have now been reported to WHO, including 17 deaths. 575 of those cases & all of the deaths have been reported in #China, with other cases reported in Japan, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, Thailand, the United States of America & Vietnam"-@DrTedros on #coronavirus
1:29 PM - 23 Jan 2020
twitter.com...

@WHO tweet storm - twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It was 555 infected and 17 deaths yesterday now we have ...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This video has suddenly came back into focus.

"The outbreak of the mystery SARS virus is a chilling reminder of our frailty in the face of Mother Nature. This programme follows the story of an epidemic that brought the world to the edge of panic. A dramatic reconstruction and investigation into how the lethal virus spread across the world from just one super-spreader in a lift in Hong Kong, and how scientists tracked transmission, and dealt with it."
Killer Bug - SARS Coronavirus:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Beware the almighty coronavirus cold. Alert. Alert.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Reptile31

I see you're a reptile. This is all your fault seeing as how this thing came from snakes. We should probably burn you as a witch.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just heard on local news that there's a suspected case in Austin area...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Just be prepared.

This will be worse than the ebola epidemic because anyone from China with any sniffle at all will be suspect, and seeing as how this is the time of year for sniffles of all kinds ... that will be quite a few.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: texasgirl

Just be prepared.

This will be worse than the ebola epidemic because anyone from China with any sniffle at all will be suspect, and seeing as how this is the time of year for sniffles of all kinds ... that will be quite a few.

Funny you say that, as we had the confirmed Ebola case here in Dallas. I'll never forget it.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's really not as bad as it seems it's only killing people who are already weak .. Lets hope it doesn't mutate .

The first victim, as Fox News previously reported, was a 61-year-old man who was diagnosed with abdominal tumors and chronic liver disease prior to falling ill. Officials in the report said the man was hospitalized on Dec. 27 and died on Jan. 9. His death was followed by a 69-year-old man who passed away on Jan 15.

Of the fatalities, 13 were men and four were women. Most of the deaths occurred in older people who had underlying health issues such as hypertension, diabetes, coronary heart disease, and Parkinson’s disease, among other health ailments.

The youngest fatality involved a 48-year-old woman who passed away on Jan. 20. She also suffered from pre-existing conditions. Two 89-year-old men were the oldest of the 17 victims, according to the report.

Fox news

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join