It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cultural Enrichment strikes again. But it’s right wing extremists to blame?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Typical leftist figurehead response. Get rid of the right so the left can do whatever the hell they want.

...and no I'm not condoning right wing extremism, which I believe in this case is nothing more than a manufactured label by Merkel and Co..

I wonder if these migrants were in America would they be Republican or Democrat? hmmm.....

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Ban that shet

I don't like Islam either, to be fair I've had it up to here with Christians too but thats irrelevant.

Most Muslims are tolerant, Its the extremists that are the problem.

Culture is a hard one, in India for example the men lombast the women to the point they walk around wanking behind them in public, Its really weird and wrong, Its a culture thing though and has nothing to do with religion.

I think you don't like the culture in those lands that a re predominantly Muslim and you have made the mistake of assuming it's because of religion.
edit on 22-1-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ban that shet

I don't like Islam either, to be fair I've had it up to here with Christians too but thats irrelevant.

Most Muslims are tolerant, Its the extremists that are the problem.

Culture is a hard one, in India for example the men lombast the women to the point they walk around walking behind them in public, Its really weird and wrong, Its a cult i re thing though and has nothing to do with religion.

I think you don't like the culture in those lands that a re predominantly Muslim and you have made the mistake of assuming it's because of religion.

Well the culture does come directly from the religion itself. And the religion does heavily influence and literally dictate the culture.

But I get your point.

A lot of cultures are disgusting. But why MASS import and then openly defend? That was a massive mistake and can still be reversed

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The mass import has nothing to do with want but to do with need, I like to think of it as welfare for those that western imperialism has negatively impacted.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The mass import has nothing to do want but to do with need, I like to think of it as welfare for those that western imperialism has negatively impacted.

Yeah that’s patently not true

Welfare for a rape culture. Negatively impacted by nobody but it’s own people and belief system.

Let’s give them everything they want. Even though what they want is total domination over the host country and the destruction of western civilisation.

Unless they’re just lying about wanting that. Then we have nothing to worry about.

Islam will end western civilisation in Europe. Refugees of fake refugees, it’s all the same to them.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

However, in most almost exclusively Muslim countries culture and religion are so intertwined that they are almost inseparable.
When a religion is all consuming and controls literally every facet of one's daily life it can not help but be an integral part of the surrounding culture.

There is a complete denial in certain quarters throughout Europe, and I suspect the greater world at large, about the hugely disproportionate problem within Muslim communities surrounding certain specific crime rates/occurrences.

When politicians across the political divide here in the UK have spoken publicly about this problem they have received a mountain of criticism from the politically correct indoctrinated MSM for having the temerity to voice such concerns.

Until there is a brutally honest and open public debate free from the PC agenda, loaded accusations of racism/bigotry and snowflake hyper sensitivities etc we will never begin to address the core issues.

Merkel and her like only serve to prolong the problem and for whatever reasons either dare not or will not begin to tackle the problem.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Ha ha haaa

Racism and bigotry.

Those words have absolute nothing to do with opposition to islam. When you hear those terms in relation to this issue you know you’re speaking to a fool.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Islam will end western civilisation in Europe. Refugees of fake refugees, it’s all the same to them.

European countries as well as the brits have an ancient and extremely strong and vibrant culture, there is no doubt that Islam is incompatible with western values, but you're kidding yourself if you think the people there will just let Islam take over. I can tell you if that were to happen, I would be in the front lines fighting against it.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Merkel and her like only serve to prolong the problem and for whatever reasons either dare not or will not begin to tackle the problem.

Surely because they are merely the mouthpieces of the ruling class and like all actors are simply following a script, Its a fitting term that politics is Hollywood for ugly people.

Anyhow it's a complicated issue, Its not going away anytime soon.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks what if this whole thing is engineered we could be getting set up right right now, this whole thing has a classic problem reaction solution kinda vibe to it, what's the goal here...one government , one religion, one currency, I don't know man something stinks that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

When people DO oppose it, they are openly shut down.

When the time comes for those people who defend islam to stand and fight against it. It will be too late.

I certainly believe the push back against islam will be opposed by left wing politicians and their supporters. In fact, it’s already happening.

When an islamic candidate runs on a platform of islam , and the Muslim population is around 30%, the European voters will split their votes among other candidates and most won’t even vote. The Muslims will vote for islam.

And then, as demonstrated in many other nations, islam it will be.
edit on 22 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Fair enough. I believe that has more to do capitalism than religion. These conglomerates hold so much power now they can literally steer society, they hold more power than goverment and t h e way it's going they may just find a way to circumvent government if they do then were in real trouble.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Fair enough. I believe that has more to do capitalism than religion. These conglomerates hold so much power now they can literally steer society, they hold more power than goverment and t h e way it's going they may just find a way to circumvent government if they do then were in real trouble.

Well you’re right about that.

Lucky we’ve got that Orange Man you’re so fond of. I don’t think he likes those conglomerates much because they’re richer and more powerful than him.
He’s the jealous type.
And just for the time being, he holds a powerful office and is throwing little wrenches in their works. No more United States funding for nato and the U.N. for example.
But he’ll move on in five years and they’ll circumvent the government, like they almost did by installing hilary clinton.

And then yep, real trouble

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I hope your right, I'm pessimistic though, i suspect the orange is a swamp creature, if history proves me wrong I will eat crow, until then the jury is out.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Ah

Orange Man Bad

Didn’t take long. (He’s a superior diplomat when compared to most)

She definitely put her foot in her mouth with that disgusting comment.
As though right wing extremism is an issue at all when compared to muslim rape epidemics and violence.

Trump is not a diplomat.

And you are not informed.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I hope your right, I'm pessimistic though, i suspect the orange is a swamp creature, if history proves me wrong I will eat crow, until then the jury is out.

So , will you be a voting for Donald in the 2020 US Presidential Election ?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Ah

Orange Man Bad

As though right wing extremism is an issue at all when compared to muslim rape epidemics and violence.

Trump is not a diplomat.

A diplomat is someone who tries to find common ground for others with differing views.

Feel free to educate yourself.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Have faith in the Orange Man, man.

When every outlet, company, organisation and establishment on earth is vehemently attacking you on a daily basis. You know you’re not one of them.

It’s a big big swamp though. I don’t think he can clean it. It’s deep and wide and hundreds of years in the making. The swamp creatures will show their hands again when the Orange Man steps aside. In five years.

He’s like Steve Irwin at the moment though. The crocks don’t want him in the swamp.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Ah

Orange Man Bad

Trump is not a diplomat.

A diplomat is someone who tries to find common ground for others with differing views.

That doesn't make you sound more informed as that was not what I was speaking of .
Inform yourself on what is going on in Germany , and what the original OP is about.
And it is NOT about Trump

Denying ignorance
Why ?
All some folks can think about is their hatred of Donald Trump. No matter what country they are in.
Which makes absolutely no sense at all.

edit on 1/22/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Do you believe that migrant rape and violence is more of a problem in Europe than right wing extremism?

Or are they on an equal par?

Please no gymnastics. Are they an equally pressing issue or is one more pressing than the other?
Is shouting racist words or harassing colored people just as ‘bad’ as organised rape gangs and murdering people in public, at Christmas, in front of their wife and kids? Or is it worse?

Can you even name a single ‘right wing extremist’ crime that occurred in any month of last year in Europe?
Can you name hundreds and hundreds of incidents of ‘right wing extremism’ over the same period?

Poor migrants. They just want to integrate and be productive members of society. We shouldn’t be pointing the finger at them. Merkel deserves respect.

Its far more complicated than that, migrant crime is certainly increasing in Europe and is a problem no doubt, however all crime is an issue and goverment needs to deal with it.

Profiling people because of the way they look is a sure fire to dystopia.

Even though there is almost NO ‘right wing extremist’ crime in Germany. It’s an issue they need to be dealing with.

Before they tackle islamic rape and murder epidemics they need to get rid of people who shout racist remarks at strangers.

Or people with black jack boots and shaved heads? Or is that profiling?

The way they look is meaningless
It’s what the BELIEVE that matters.
And every Muslim BELIEVES the quran and the words of mohammed.

If nazism is banned, why is islam not also banned?
A hateful intolerant ideology is a hateful intolerant ideology.

google NSU. right wing extremists are still murdering people. last year a politican was shoot by an neonazi.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Ah

Orange Man Bad

Trump is not a diplomat.

That doesn't make you sound more informed as that was not what I was speaking of .
Inform yourself on what is going on in Germany , and what the original OP is about.
And it is NOT about Trump

Denying ignorance
Why ?
All some folks can think about is their hatred of Donald Trump. No matter what country they are in.
Which makes absolutely no sense at all.

so what is going on in germany?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join