It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA guy tells me about Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yeah they did admit it existed, but now they've gone back to the doesn't exist line.

The American government is funny like that. They did the same thing with CAG.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
S-4 exists, so right there the guy is not telling the truth. You can find S-4 in almost any military installation registry. It is listed as a long range missile test site in the Nevada desert, strangely enough it is about 10 or 15 miles away from A-51 tucked between two mountain ridges.

R-4809 Tonopah, Nevada (R-4809 covers Tonopah Test Range, used
for activities such as F-117 fighter testing and
Department of Energy programs, such as nuclear rocket
testing in the 1960s)

NEVADA TEST AND TRAINING RANGE (NTTR) COMPLEX - Airspace composed of the Desert
MOA, with overlying Air Traffic Control Assigned Airspace (ATCAA), Reveille MOA and ATCAA,
Restricted Areas R-4806 East/West, R-4809, and R-4807A/B.

www.fs.fed.us...

www.airfields-freeman.com...

Go all the way down to the bottom and check out all the airfields in the tonopah test range all by Sight #, but #4 is not labeled.

its there in area R-4809, the real secrets that you are looking for.

www.airnav.com...

Lights: RY LGTS OPER BY CALLING SILVERBOW TOWER 134.1 OR 297.65.
Fire and rescue: ARFF index E

Runway 14/32
Dimensions: 12000 x 150 ft. / 3658 x 46 m
Surface: concrete
Runway edge lights: high intensity

Owner: US AIR FORCE
HQ AIR COMBAT COMMAND
LANGLEY AFB, VA 23665
Phone 804-764-3120
Manager: VERNON GABBARD JR
SANDIA LAB PO BOX 871
TONOPAH, NV 89049
Phone 702-295-8313

Also the site of the Kistler K-1 OAV Launch vehicle

ast.faa.gov...

[edit on 11-3-2005 by robertfenix]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If he really told you anything of any VALUE about what "supposedly" is at Area 51.
This post wouldnt exsist....

If I had a penny for every thread about someone CLAIMING to have "info" about Aera 51 and so on...I would be a darn millionaire!

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is without question, the most hilarious thread I have ever read on any discussion forum.

I happen to know meshugga's source and he is righteous! He is not a "NASA spokesman" and never claimed to be. He was not providing the information about Area 51 in any professional capacity, but purely as a personal anecdote.

Also, I would have to say he knows more about the history of Area 51 than most people ever will. I have seen his collection of documentation, everything from unclassified records and publications to declassified TOP SECRET material. The declassified stuff has less redaction than you might expect and often redacted segments can be figured out.

His artifact collection is staggering as well. It includes parts of aircraft (everything from debris from the crashed U-2 prototype to a complete A-12 flight recorder), memorabilia, unit emblems, aircraft models, and even a 1960s vintage Area 51 Security Force badge (probably the only item besides documents to display the term "Area 51" right on it).

His collection of interviews with former workers at the Area is amazing.

His success is due to the fact that he doesn't just it on his posterior lamenting that "everything about Area 51 is classified, therefore we can't possibly know about it." He rejects that false premise and goes out and finds the information.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The Roswell alien crash conspiracy did not even begin to circulate until the 1980's when coincidently enough, the USAF was testing out the F-117.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MPJay
As the site says "deny ignorance".......why do people so much want to clutch onto the fiction that there's aliens there when quite patently there are not. Do some real research for yourselves. It's just a USAF test base, get over it.

You don't know if there are aliens there or not, and neither does anyone else here...

Ox

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Nothing underground? So the aircraft just.. magically appear? Ohh I get it.. the techs just carry them out to the runway? And then put them in their pockets when they're done testing?

I think this guy is pulling your leg.. amongst other things

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
My theory: Area 51 is just a minor test facility meant to disinform conspiracy sites/theorists. The really secret stuff is probably in Area 597 or 090.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lifeadventurer
My theory: Area 51 is just a minor test facility meant to disinform conspiracy sites/theorists. The really secret stuff is probably in Area 597 or 090.

What are they and where are located?

I have never heard about them

Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
someone i know use to work for the government and he sometimes when i piss (new sycology) him off will tell me some stuff about area 51 and other bases. its prety interesting considering he worked the last 35 years of his life in the military that dosent exist and disipears for 6 years and re apears.... when i get some good info i will post all about area 51

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
What about the tunnel connecting LM Palmdale aka 'Skunkworks' to Area 51?
Is it real?

How far are they from each other?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hard to believe... It would be all to easy to get in if there wouldn't be more "floors"...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
S-4 exists, so right there the guy is not telling the truth. You can find S-4 in almost any military installation registry. It is listed as a long range missile test site in the Nevada desert, strangely enough it is about 10 or 15 miles away from A-51 tucked between two mountain ridges.

Actually, S-4 (site 4) is on the Tonopah Test Range, approximately 80 miles (not 10 or 15 miles) northwest of 51 (site 3). S-1 (site 1) is also on TTR and that's where the airport where the JANET flights land is located. It's all visible on the satellite photos of the area, including the rows of hangers along side the runway at site 1. Site 4 workers commute from the Site 1 airport.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
the entrance is probly on a base or warehouse or maybe a query but i bet its way out of town

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This has been a joke for a long time. The guy IS telling you the truth. It is an airbase with hangers like any other airbase. Aircraft are brought in and assembled inside those hangers, and the testing begins. It is a great drawl...keeping everyone else away from where all the action really is. Were is the best place to hide something? In the open. How hard are you really looking?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
thats obviosly fake dont buy into everything you hear

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KC8
Common Sence Fact #1:
DO NOT TRUST EVERYONE!!!

He might be telling the truth or he and the government are both in on that e-mail simple as finding out you are a member here and then they send you some un-ture e-mail because they know you will post it. Simple as that.

You got it !

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by slowboat

Great post!

The pattern iwas and probably still is;-

1) Design and maybe build in Skunkworks or winner of design
2) Ship
3) Contruct and fly at Area 51

4) Move to Tonapah for 'grey' (no - not alien!) use
5) Make public.

It is interesting however, that last few years have seen such changes at Area 51 - the huge runway (Aurora) made defunct.... something with a shorter lift off take off has been produced (and I don't mean flying saurcers...)

Peace!

[edit on 21-2-2009 by The Wave]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry,... either he knows the real truth and is trying to duk everyone by working toward the denial complex or others have convinced him of it and he really doesn't know anything. I really, really believe there is a lot more to A-51 than he's saying.

And there are large drill bits that carve their way through lime stone so drilling into the hard dry earth wouldn't be a problem.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The anonymous source who sent you this information should have given more details about their knowledge about Area 51. I think NASA has a total knowledge of several of the military and air detachments that carry out in Groom Lake.

There are not underground facilities in groom lake? I would not be so sure, because to be an U.S. Air Force Base and one of the most top secret military bases, the runway are at least 3650 meters.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Groomforce]

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Groomforce]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join