It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Impeachment Thread

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Everyone should ask themselves (with respect to Ukraine and Burisma),

Q1: "What happens when an animal is cornered and fears for his life?"
A1: "They lash out and attack everything and anything to escape."

Now, how has each side responded to that question here?

Q2: Has the defendant (President Trump) lashed out to silence or attack those that have "cornered him" and threaten to remove him from his duly elected office?
A2: When attacked, the president has lashed out (in many ways in a childish manner) with personal insults toward his accusers.

Q3: Has the prosecutor (the Democratic body of Representatives and Senators) lashed out to silence or attack those that have "cornered them and look to expose their corruption and money laundering schemes"?
A4: The Democratic body of Representatives and Senators has for almost 4 years attacked each and every thing the president has tried to accomplish. Many of them openly stated that they were hell-bent on impeaching this president as he was talking the oath of office. How can you threaten to impeach someone that was duly elected when they have not even spent a single day in that position? It has been proven by at least 5 federal investigations that nothing was illegally done by the president. Yet, the threats and resistance remains.

Open your eyes and deny ignorance. Logic demands that this has happened on both sides to some extent. However, scraping all the tit-for-tat and personal insults aside, which animal do you think feels more cornered and threatened to be exposed for what they are, and risk "public justice" at the hands of the voters?

Who has the most to lose here?

All these are valid questions that an unbiased and um-partisan person that thinks for themselves would be asking.

Be brave, do not blindly follow a party.

Be brave and risk alienating friends and family for ripping off the blinders of hatred and political posturing.

These Congress-critters care not about you or I at all, not even a bit. What they care about is keeping the status quo that has earned them millions (and in some cases billions) of dollars at the taxpayer expense. How would you react if you were bilking your neighborhood of their hard earned cash, and someone moves into that neighborhood and attempts to blow the whistle on all of that?

See questions 1, 2, 3 for that answer.

Be brave to see and accept without external influences.

Deny Ignorance ATS.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

That this is the first impeachment without witnesses and documents, even though they had 17 witnesses and carts of documents that had to be wheeled in to the Senate chambers.

Thing is.....there were 18 witnesses, not 17 who were deposed.

The 18th, Inspector General Atkisson testimony was left off the Senate evidence.

I wonder why.......?

Talk about obstruction of Justice.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That's the million-dollar question. There isn't the chance of a snowflake in a Death Valley heat wave of Trump being removed from office, and even that much less that he could ever be successfully prosecuted as a citizen for anything he has done. All he has to lose is the Presidency at best, and precious little chance of that. Even if he did lose the Presidency, how has that hurt him? A bruised ego?

The man has enough money to comfortably live out ten lives in the lap of absolute luxury! Not one penny is tied to his position as President; it is all from his real estate empire.

If the Democrats lose their positions, they may not be broke (book deals) but they will lose a substantial income, and I actually suspect they might be looking at criminal offenses. They became wealthy in office, and most of that wealth is largely unexplained.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

And if you were one of them *shudder* wouldn't you count your lucky stars you've gotten away with it this long and quietly retire with all the millions you've acquired and move to some tropical island without extradition?

These people have gall and believe they are entitled to rip off the tax payer. They really believe they are above the law and that no one can do anything about it.

This is why there better be some REAL consequences for this crap!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Hell, I'd be moving my happy little butt to some tropical paradise and living the high life of luxury!

The gall of these people, and I use the term loosely, never ceases to amaze me!

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
After today's complete dismantling of theDemocrat impeachment hoax - I predict their next step will be to start the process of releasing more BS 'evidence' through the media in the midst of the proceedings. In order to put on the pressure for more witnesses so they can drag this out.

edit on 25/1/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I found a video of Adam Schiff in his prior acting days:

Or is that how we all feel after listening to him this last week?

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
What if Adam Schiff was set up. The "whistleblower" gave him a fake transcript, or the transcript was manipulated in transit. Then he took the bait and read it in front of Congress, sealing his fate. Then in a rare move Trump declassifies the transcript... Checkmate.
edit on 26-1-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
What if Adam Schiff was set up. The "whistleblower" gave him a fake transcript, or the transcript was manipulated in transit. Then he took the bait and read it in front of Congress, sealing his fate. Then in a rare move Trump declassifies the transcript... Checkmate.

Take it for what it's worth but I heard that the whistleblower tried to access the call log to actively change it to what lil schiff said it was going to say. The whistleblower got caught in time and that's why the transcript was moved to a more secure system.

www.foxnews.com...

like I said take it for what it's worth I remember that story and people were asking why. That very well could be why.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

The actual, real transcript was released to the public at least 2 days before Schiff committed perjury by intentionally reading the fake one.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Gosh I hope there will be Witnesses allowed.

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) revealed Saturday he has drafted motions to subpoena former Vice President Joe Biden, his youngest son Hunter Biden, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA), and the so-called “whistleblower.”

Hawley would also seek communications among the whistleblower, Schiff and his staff, transcripts of Atkinson’s congressional testimony, communications between the House impeachment managers and Democratic presidential candidates as well as documents related to Biden’s drive to oust former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

If the trial goes 6 - 8 weeks, so be it.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Excerpts from Bolton's book have leaked. Of relevance to the impeachment trial:

Bolton, who left the White House in September, also wrote that Trump told him in August that he was withholding nearly $400 million in congressionally approved military aide to Ukraine until Kyiv assisted with investigations into his political rivals, including former Vice President and presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Those funds were released in September.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Bolton, who left the White House in September, also wrote that Trump told him in August that he was withholding nearly $400 million in congressionally approved military aide to Ukraine until Kyiv assisted with investigations into his political rivals, including former Vice President and presidential candidate Joe Biden.

How much you wanna bet that was a edited line? they added into his polotical rivals id bet.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More reason to call Bolton IMO. After seeing Trump's legal team in action, let him testify. They'll eat him alive.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The Democrats and their media's constant straw man arguments and coordination to fool the American people and put public pressure on the Senate to do as they want is beyond disgusting.

The case is NOT about whether Trump ordered investigations - it is about his MOTIVATION for doing so.
Was it for Personal gain or legitimate investigation into corruption...

Bolton's words EXONORATE Trump. If he was concerned about corruption, he was doig his job.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
no wonder trump try to hide bolton hehehe

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
no wonder trump try to hide bolton hehehe

Bolton would be proven a liar, because the top people in Ukraine say there was no threat of withholding anything. Just a request to help with investigating if the DNC/FusionGPS used Ukraine resources to influence the 2016 USA election, and if the Bidens were "on the take" with Burisma.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

bolton have more credibility trump say he not know parnas but they best friends he lied to me
oh my now we know why he afraid of bolton

it make sense now

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Of course. Right as the Democrats' case is drowning, Bolton throws them a lifeline. How very convenient.

Does anybody take these guys seriously anymore?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
This gets them no closer to 67 votes
Interesting "leak" timing
Anyone seen comey or mccabe?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join