It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozzy Reveals Diagnosis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: rickymouse.

Hi Ricky,
Hope you do not mind me asking, but can you give me an idea what type of foods contain dopamine and histamine please? Would really appreciate it

Rainbows
Jane

[Quote excerpted for brevity]
I am only touching on what I know. I could write a whole book on metabolics and what possible solutions there are, but everyone has different amounts of enzymes they create, so I cannot tell anyone what to eat.

I really wish you would. If you ever do, I'll order at least 30 advance copies, for myself and friends/family. Seriously, if you ever find the patience, time and will to do so, it should be a legendary tome on the topic.

The whole topic is fascinating, and requires a great deal of study, as there is no "one size fits all", but the bits and pieces I've picked up from your posts I catch here and there alone have led me to a LOT of reading. A somewhat comprehensive compendium of rickymouse metabolic/nutritional knowledge would be priceless.

Don't ever stop dropping your knowledge on us mouse!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: rickymouse.

Hi Ricky,
Hope you do not mind me asking, but can you give me an idea what type of foods contain dopamine and histamine please? Would really appreciate it

Rainbows
Jane

[Quote excerpted for brevity]
I am only touching on what I know. I could write a whole book on metabolics and what possible solutions there are, but everyone has different amounts of enzymes they create, so I cannot tell anyone what to eat.

I really wish you would. If you ever do, I'll order at least 30 advance copies, for myself and friends/family. Seriously, if you ever find the patience, time and will to do so, it should be a legendary tome on the topic.

The whole topic is fascinating, and requires a great deal of study, as there is no "one size fits all", but the bits and pieces I've picked up from your posts I catch here and there alone have led me to a LOT of reading. A somewhat comprehensive compendium of rickymouse metabolic/nutritional knowledge would be priceless.

Don't ever stop dropping your knowledge on us mouse!

If I do write a book, it will be free for anyone who wants to read it. I will post it online where anyone can get it without paying a cent....well, they will have to print it at home I suppose. Since I have not received any certifications or licenses in any medical field, I will just call it a fiction novel.

I am glad it has stimulated you to do some research. I find most people just google things and find advertising propaganda and believe that is real. Metabolics and genetics is very complex and special tests are needed to do things right, tests that are not part of the metabolic panels or blood tests usually done by doctors.

That A1C test that is used so much can give half false positives. People who have blood cells that live longer do worse, they may live longer because they need to live longer because of flaws in the bloodmaking steps which can cut down the number of working blood cells the body produces. There are a couple of other major things that can make that test positive when there is no diabetes. If A1C is high but the sugar is normal, it may be that nothing is wrong. But I know someone who was put on Metformin when no sign of diabetes was present, but the A1C was in the pre-diabetes range. She is actually skinny, eats good, so blood cells would last longer. She is also my age and as people get older the body stops making as much blood cells so the cells won't run out. I am disappointed in some of the doctors around here who do not research things well enough, all of what I have said is found in medical sites that doctors can get access to. If A1C is high, then try to figure out what is making it high, there are actually some special tests to run to see what is causing the false positive, often it can identify anemia or low blood volume situations which are treated differently than diabetes.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Nobody does. Doctors are baffled. We can only watch in awe.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Maybe his later stuff, but Paranoid was an anti war album.

a reply to: muzzleflash

top topics

<< 1   >>

join