It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Monster Behind Every Religion- Lucifer Decoded Documentary Series by: Soulsurfer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Which Mary? In France they prefer to honor the reformed prostitute. Jesus loved the flawed as he knew they would be the ones to attain great things.

Well, I don’t want to put words into the other posters mouth, who you were addressing…but I’m pretty sure he/she meant the Mother of Jesus i.e. Mary (Statues) Although I think it’s great that France honours Mary Magdalene. She was clearly a loyal disciple of Jesus.- JC

I would not expect any less of a wife honoring her husband.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

If you want to understand the situation with Mary, please watch this part especially the bits by colthrone. They guy knows the bible inside out. (He is from spain, so his main language is spanish, but he tried to give out information in english. I hope this gives his work more exposure. But this is basically the monster hiding in the roman catholic church. Lucifer Decoded Part 4: Revelation.

Not sure if youve seen the ending of mists of avalon, but the ending mentioned something to think about.

Ending Speech from Mists of Avalon:

Avalon faded from the world of men...

...and only Glastonbury marked where its wonders had been.

The Saxons overran Britain and made it their own...

...and the Goddess was forgotten.

Or so l was convinced for many years.

Virgin Mary...

...Mother of God, pray for me.

Until at last l realized the Goddess had survived.

She had not been destroyed...

...but had simply adopted another incarnation.

And perhaps, one day...

...future generations will be able to bring her back...

...as we knew her...

...in the glory of Avalon. (Ending speech)

a reply to: UncleMikey

I posted in one of your threads that i checked out. Let me know your thoughts.

Do they know they themselves engineered it?

If they favor babylon, they are gonna try to engineer it into reality. We are already inside babylon, we never really left egypt, the Luciferians simply found a way to infiltrate Christianity from within and corrupted it and turned it into a religion. From here they began to change things from within. In a way, it is fair to say that the Catholics are not Christians at all. They are Babylonians. Real Christians and Jews follows God's laws.

Read the king James bible, the Jesuits hate that bible, (It is why they sent Guy Fawkes to blow up the king james parliament in 1605, remember remember the 5th of November) because it exposes them as lawbreakers and Babylonians. The catholics and its pope are literally wolves in sheeps clothing. Especially Jesuit Francis

edit on th2020000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 25 Jan 2020 12:19:43 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2020 12:19:43 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Its virtually one ancient being with many names.

Yes and what is that ancient beings name. It is Aset / Isis. The symbolism you post traces back to her. If you addressed this issue it puts your thread in a very different light.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

ISIS is most definitely related to Moloch, however I prefer to compare Moloch to Hathor (who later became ISIS)

Yes and ISIS comes from ASET and there is nothing evil or negative about this Mother Godess. The premise of this OP is therefore incorrect.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Says the person who argues about Masonic symbolism when it's posted directly in an image from a ritual book.

Yes I did a little more research into that. Its a low level mason book.

Happy days :-)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Lilith-lilake is older than ISIS via name. I traced it back to lilith because that is literally the first woman according to the babylonian talmud. ISIS is another name for lilith/Lucy.

In short, the majority of the world world worships a goddess, and they do not follow the laws of God which was taught by Yahshua (Jesus christ himself).

The discernment is meant for christians so they dont get deceived by the other side. The bible speaks out against the "Queen of heaven" in Jeremiah. She is anti biblical. But even she is on a short leash. She is still the daughter of the most high.

edit on th2020000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 25 Jan 2020 13:25:08 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2020 13:25:08 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Maybe you should sometime learn about the Fátima Prophecy. Oh and the worship of Mother Mary is mostly Catholic.
fatima.org...
www.crystalinks.com...

I looked into your sources and there is something I need to point out. The mention of the temporary victory of the immaculate heart. (i say its temporary for a reason.) LILITH is the immaculate. The virgin Mary is NOT Miriam mother of Yahshua. Miriam is not an eternal virgin, Yahshua (jesus) had brothers, Joseph and James. The conspiracy behind the virgin mary is covered in Lucifer Decoded Part 4.

The reason i point this out is because of the biblical prophecy stating the temporary victory of the anti christ which would rule the world for a small period which would be a time where Christians and Jews would be persecuted in the end times. We are witnessing the rise of a matriarchy and guess who they are persecuting and calling deplorables?

Why is California writing a bill that would cause the ban of the bible? Covered in Lucifer Decoded Part 5

This is not a left vs right issue. Both sides are two wings of the same bird. (And i personally subscribe to none)

But these are signs of the times if you are a christian.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Lilith-lilake is older than ISIS via name. I traced it back to lilith because that is literally the first woman according to the babylonian talmud. ISIS is another name for lilith/Lucy.

I agree but ASET or AST is fair older and that is the primary source. Not trying to derail your thread. BUt the symbolism you post is hermertic in princple. You should be looking at the old God of Khem.

This Godess is found in all religions. The Koran / The Vedics / Jesus of Naser (Jupiter Zeus of Sirius) It is found in the secret teachings. It is the silver star of alastir crowley, the blazing star of the masons. Infact it it is found worshiped to the highest degree among the tribes and religions in Africa. Its the star of the Hopi/ the ancient star of shinto

Do you think all theses teachings wrong. Have a look at this if your intrested. His vidoes where good until they put him in prison.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

. The virgin Mary is NOT Miriam mother of Yahshua. Miriam is not an eternal virgin, Yahshua (jesus) had brothers, Joseph and James.

These are not actually people nor where they ever. Mother Mary is based on AST. The blue veiled star) Jesus is representive of the sun (horus) and his 12 desciples (zodiacs) His betrayer doubting Thomas being Scorpio. (Its all found in the stars)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yes they are wrong because most of them are based on thelema, which is basically the lawlessness mentioned in the book of revelation. Aleister crowley was a man who called himself the 666 beast. However, and here is where i have a major problem with Paul the fake apostle aka Saul of tarsus (a man who used to persecute the early followers of Yahshua). Paul dismissed Gods law in some verses in the bible, but yet contradicted himself in others by reaffirming the law. Aleister crowley and luscis trust (formerly known as lucifers trust) hold Paul the apostle in high praise. They even call him "St paul".

Paul was a conflicted man and he was not a direct disciple of Yahshua nor was he named one by Yahshua. Yahshua already chose his twelve apostles including Judas. Some Christians claim that because Judas betrayed Yahshua, that he no longer was a disciple and Paul took his place. This is false; because Yahshua KNEW Judas would betray him, but he still chose him as a disciple anyways. At the end of Judas life we see him repenting for what he did and he took his own life. He still loved Yahshua even though he betrayed him. Paul technically named himself disciple number 13 which is an occult number. (Just some symbolism to think about)

there are only two paths in this world, Natural Divine Law and the ten commandments (Yahshua's way) or Thelema (Lawlessness, the way of the anti christ.).

Natural Divine Law is the Holy Grail of Arthurian legends. The law is the way to make it back to EDEN. Otherwise, we are stuck in a loop, inside the serpent that eats its own tail.

Natural Divine Law and the ten commandments are actually laws of freedom from slavery. The more morality increases the more we are free in the universe. The luciferians are literally powerless against Natural Law. But they can trick people into going against the law via temptation of thelema, the anti christ's law "do as thou wilt".

In the realm of God, killing is wrong, theft is wrong, hurting others is wrong. For every action, there is an equal an opposite reaction. Cause and effect is the true nature of the universe. To connect with God all you need is his law and the seven virtues. It has nothing to do with religions or vain repetitions. It has always been about the way, the truth and the life. Freedom/sovereignty/Love. This is the true christian path. (No need to worship anything including idols. Idols is one of the things that create religions. Commandment 1 is actually a common sense law to avoid religions. Man tends to worship the things he creates.

Miley cyrus is an example of an idol as well. And she promotes immoral behaviors in front of children on stage. (Idols tends to lead people astray. ) All commandments can be understood through common sense and the logical mind. No need for religion to know because we can see this for ourselves already. We have seen what religions has done to people. So keeping commandment 1 is basically an anti religious law.) Even worshiping Yahshua on the cross counts as an idol. And Yahshua himself spoke out against people putting him on a pedestal:

Matthew 19:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

originally posted by: purplemer

. The virgin Mary is NOT Miriam mother of Yahshua. Miriam is not an eternal virgin, Yahshua (jesus) had brothers, Joseph and James.

These are not actually people nor where they ever. Mother Mary is based on AST. The blue veiled star) Jesus is representive of the sun (horus) and his 12 desciples (zodiacs) His betrayer doubting Thomas being Scorpio. (Its all found in the stars)

Those are new age of Aquarius teachings. The new age is in fact Satanic. See Steven Bancarz (a former new ager) expose this cult movement for what it is:

Proof The New Age Movement Is Satanic

This is why i stick with biblical scriptures through the non religious point of view.
edit on th2020000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 25 Jan 2020 14:36:14 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2020 14:36:14 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: Joecroft
Regarding the Deep State and its manipulations of human history

vethumanbeing: Do they know they themselves engineered it?

SoulSurfer: If they favor babylon, they are gonna try to engineer it into reality. We are already inside babylon, we never really left egypt, the Luciferians simply found a way to infiltrate Christianity from within and corrupted it and turned it into a religion. From here they began to change things from within. In a way, it is fair to say that the Catholics are not Christians at all. They are Babylonians. Real Christians and Jews follows God's laws.

Biggest achievement would be the Paul insert as creator of the Catholic Church; a government/ruling body disguised as a church.

SoulSurfer: Read the king James bible, the Jesuits hate that bible, (It is why they sent Guy Fawkes to blow up the king james parliament in 1605, remember remember the 5th of November) because it exposes them as lawbreakers and Babylonians. The catholics and its pope are literally wolves in sheeps clothing. Especially Jesuit Francis

This is notable; I perceive the King James version of the bible as the Devils playbook (out there in plain sight for all to see). What happened with the Jews of that critical time period that caused them to ignore obvious prophecy? What went wrong/or right; Sadducee's and Pharisse's blackmailed by Rome?
edit on 25-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

What you are describing is the genesis (contextual areas) for down stepping star based energy into human form. This form incubated in the Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan 200 BC. It was a long process of 200 years. Jesus was an authentic nine dimensional flesh and blood human. Tired of war; he was the Pleiadian's answer to thwart/cripple the Lyran/Orion overlords stranglehold on that region.
edit on 25-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

More like the pharisees worked together with Rome and began the first secret societies. There is a thread i read on ats many years ago, it was titled "All roads lead to rome" that had some very interesting research in this regards. (You might find it a very interesting read).

But ultimately all of this connects with what the OP exposes.

Back to the topic in the OP; Rome had a Goddess named "Diana".

Michael Jackson tried to expose her.

Listen very carefully to the lyrics while keeping the OP in mind:

Here is another song exposing something similar. (This one is actually more straightforward and obvious to the message with regards to the "Queen of hearts". )

And then there is Lady Gaga and her song "Venus" only in Gaga's case its a form of worshiping it. Just look at the video and you will see what the elites are actually for:

Main reason i go back to the topic in the OP is because people need to become aware of something:

Here is some information i found interesting :

The bad news: This thing is in here with us. It knows your name, all of them from every life, everything you ever did, everything you didn’t do, and why. In quantum space with its hive mind and nearly infinite computing power, this is no difficult task. Even if it knew nothing, it could approach you, read your thoughts and predict your movements and your reasons, and manipulate you into or out of any scenario it wanted to very quickly.

The good news: This thing is not limitless, it is but a child, a tool and a servant of the one God, the King of the Gods. It is on a short leash, and performs its function like clockwork, very predictably if you have insight into its programming, and its limitations, as well as your own. This beast has been programmed to follow certain instructions, like a force of nature, and indeed it is. Although an individual can prevent it from harming them in any permanent way, it cannot be killed or confused. Some of its less sentient agents may be confused momentarily, but each is linked to its king and queen who are quick to follow up when there is blood in the water.

Certain humans have elected to align themselves with this creature to acquire temporary exemptions from the difficulties the rest of us face on a daily basis, or for an even more sinister reason, because they enjoy harming others. It has cost them their immortality, although some have been promised otherwise, some have no idea they were part ofa larger scheme. When confronted by this being, its agents, or really any other situation, we have a total of 14 options / intentions / justifications. 7 of these prevent it from claiming a victory, permanent or otherwise. 7 of these open the door of our divine protection and allow it to occupy our personal space and to do with us as it sees fit.

Further more, recreational use of any veil tampering substance or technique can result in opening of this door to it, unprotected, and allow it into our minds and reality to basically kill us in the womb. Should an evil person take medicines, it may at its leisure infect their minds with madness or take partial or full possession, and make of them its puppet. Our creators decide who they extend their protection to and who they do not. Whomsoever ventures outside of their body without the divine protection may be swiftly apprehended by this creature or its agents. As we begin the awakening process, it comes personally to test your mettle, natures quality control method for souls. This creature does not operate based upon man’s law, but by Nature’s laws. Having a prescription does not grant one exemption from its consequence should it choose to strike.

When you poke your heads out of the sands of slumber like a nest of baby turtles, its there like a seagull waiting to pick you off if you dont make it off the beach post haste. This thing will invade your mind if you allow it, and use you to hurt others, just like it has invaded others with weak minds to hurt you, all your life. This creature has had many names over the millennia, but always the singular purpose to destroy. This thing is one of the tools of divine justice. You might notice the 10 commandments are not telling you to do anything. They are called sins, which means no in Latin. These are merely ten examples of the 7 deadly sins, telling you specifically what not to do lest you evoke divine wrath. This creature although sinister at every level is deliberate and divine in its own right. Do not provoke it, do not disrespect it or its function. Do not mock it. Do not befriend it. Do not pretend it isn’t there. Do not underestimate it. Do not blame it.

If I blamed the being im exposing in the OP I apologize. My intention is to reveal what the babylonians are worshiping. Im not blaming it, and I do recognize that it is divine in it's own right. However it is what Judaism calls "the yetzer hara".

I found this video to be somewhat informative with regards on how it operates within the laws of nature. Not everything here is true (Especially the part of the rockefeller's, use discernment while listening.) but there are a few easter eggs throughout the audiobook, whether you think of it as fiction or not, there is some truth here. Natural Law is God's law and even the devil has to operate under it. But it can trick people into going against the laws of nature, and like a Lion waiting to pounce on it's prey, it awaits for those who are lawless.

The movie revolver also gives major clues on where the devil resides (this is the Illuminati's "enlightenment" What I am attempting to do is a REVERSE enlightenment, to get you to become aware of the Devil inside) :

Movies and their predictive programming have clues. It is not wise to dismiss them just because some say its just "fiction". Just take a good look at all the 9-11 twin towers predictive programmings and you will see what I mean.

edit on th2020000000Sundayth000000Sun, 26 Jan 2020 02:32:40 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 26 Jan 2020 02:32:40 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The Bible makes it perfectly crystal clear that it approves of slavery.

So knock yourselves up.

It was dreamed up by bronze age goat herders who thought the world was flat with foundations and thought the earth was the center of the universe and that celestial bodies were angels.

They were probably also secretly afraid they sired satyrs so they came up with it. (JK but, no, not too much.)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Yes I did a little more research into that. Its a low level mason book.

The fact that you even use the word 'level' shows how ignorant you are.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you worship reflected light?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnodeOrCathode
Do you worship reflected light?

Yeah, in between the daily blood lettings for Moloch, Asmodeus and Katy Perry.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Have to say the main protagonist in all organized Abrahamic religious practice is God not Lucifer nor the devil.

Ineffable plan, omnipotence, and all that Jazz.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Watch the mental gymnastics of the Original Poster as they try to explain that one away.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

More like the pharisees worked together with Rome and began the first secret societies. There is a thread i read on ats many years ago, it was titled "All roads lead to rome" that had some very interesting research in this regards. (You might find it a very interesting read).
But ultimately all of this connects with what the OP exposes. Back to the topic in the OP; Rome had a Goddess named "Diana".

The Romans lacked imagination; they borrowed the idea of the Greek Goddess 'Artemis' and re-branded her 'Diana'.

SoulSurfer: Here is some information i found interesting : The bad news: This thing is in here with us. It knows your name, all of them from every life, everything you ever did, everything you didn’t do, and why. In quantum space with its hive mind and nearly infinite computing power, this is no difficult task. Even if it knew nothing, it could approach you, read your thoughts and predict your movements and your reasons, and manipulate you into or out of any scenario it wanted to very quickly.

No thing has power over you unless you allow it to control you. You are eternal.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join