It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Monster Behind Every Religion- Lucifer Decoded Documentary Series by: Soulsurfer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: mysterioustranger

That's your opinion. What i actually did was converse with all of them about our spiritual experiences and arrived at the same conclusion and we gathered all our findings. Sorry but you are lying about what you know nothing about. We all chipped in and I did some editing to try and expose what we all pieced together.

Speaking of Jonathan Kleck, here is his take on the topic in the OP. I highly recommend his work:

a reply to: Madrusa

Aye, but im speaking from what Yahshua's intentions were and what he taught. He did not teach religion. Someone other than him turned him into a religion. That is the truth about that issue. Real Christianity was not a religion, it was about the way, the truth and the life. If its a religion then it is not based on real christian teachings. Which is Natural Divine Law, the real holy grail.

What a convincing referral. Johnathan Kleck is the biggest narcissist and really the stupidest person i have ever seen. His lying about knowing ancient languages, his stupid presumptions about language, his considering himself Gods spokesperson...not e en getting into it. In fact listening to five min of your video its ob ious you too have no idea how to truly research or analyze information.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Focus on what he exposes. Not the messenger. He is not the only one covering this topic. Many other Christians are exposing the same things, however his work still exposes the roman catholic church in the detail. Regardless on who he thinks he is. The message he brings is still important.

I am critical of Jonathan as well, I don't subscribe to the serpent seed doctrine as he does. But his exposure on the roman catholic church is still true.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
originally posted by: glend
a reply to: vethumanbeing

glend: The Kingdom within is not made from dust of the ground, my friend. It will continue to exist long after everthing made of dust, returns to dust. Descartes' “I think, therefore I am” was inferred from the assumption, that the "I AM" derives from the thinking mind. The Christian, Meister Eckhart stated it beautifully "The eye with which I see God is the same with which God sees me. My eye and God's eye is one eye, and one sight, and one knowledge, and one love.".
. Of course and that eye is called 'empathy', a shared merge between the creator and its creation. They are one and the same.

glend: Our very seat of conciousness is from the kingdom within. Our brain relently floods that seat of conciousness, with its thoughts. But if we learn to control our brain, instead of being ensaled by it, we will be able hear the thoughts from the greater collective. You don't have to believe me. Anyone can prove it to themselves.
This is the sole reason for prayer and meditation.

I do not need convincing. My greater collective or: my higher selves (those that also contributed to this individualized soul) that lived before me scream at me constantly: 'pay attention'!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer So if people have been unknowingly praising satan is that a one way ticket to hell? I mean what kind of god would create this sick situation we're in and give a handful of people the answers? I'm not sure I'd like that god if this all was actually true.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: SoulSurfer So if people have been unknowingly praising satan is that a one way ticket to hell? I mean what kind of god would create this sick situation we're in and give a handful of people the answers? I'm not sure I'd like that god if this all was actually true.

Someone who knows and accepts therefore manifests this reality into existence…."each human will judge thyself".....now imagine if I had a 60 mile long Ship and it was open to taking millions of people who could board anytime they wanted to be saved from a coming Apocolypse…...all you have to do is pack a small Bag of sentimental things and off you go forever together....maybe together....because....when you get to the Gates to the Ship ...you shall judge yourself....the Gates will only allow people who are "good of heart and intentions" to pass and only Humans who vibrate at this frequency will be able to Board to be saved..... the catch is this......you have to be service-to-others orientated.....and truly a good well intended person...not perfect not having never sinned or even killed another......but @ that moment of Judgement they are as required.

Anyone who remains upon Earth and lives through the coming events will with a 100% certainty be considered as "The Meek"....and they shall most assuredly inherit the Earth.

Understand this....without the knowledge of how to cleanse oneself of Service-to-Self religious dogams one will present for Judgement falling short of the Fare....Billions of People following different Doagmas will not pass muster.....and this is what has been "done to" Everyone...... Billions will be turned away at the Gates...they will TURN THEMSELVES AWAY.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all And who told you all of this? I'm pretty sure god didn't. You need to be careful what you believe.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

Its not that you are going to hell...
Let me ask you this.... What makes you think you aren't in hell already?

And in order to get out of that hell, there is a certain set of rules one must follow to go back to eden or back home? If you are interested in getting deeper into it, let me introduce you to the man who taught me natural and divine law. He explains the door way out of hell.

Also keep the following image in mind because it has the key:

edit on rd2020000000Thursdayrd000000Thu, 23 Jan 2020 22:04:33 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Jan 2020 22:04:33 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Maybe you should sometime learn about the Fátima Prophecy. Oh and the worship of Mother Mary is mostly Catholic.
fatima.org...
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: one4all And who told you all of this? I'm pretty sure god didn't. You need to be careful what you believe.

Just a "what if".....I am pretty sure you never asked god if he talked to any ATS
MEMBERS LATELY.....you may deal in beliefs I deal in facts.

I suggest you read The Adam and Eve Story,preferably on a dark and stormy night.

edit on 23-1-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Great thread SoulSurfer.

Don't let the critics and derailers bother you. I have been studying these same topics for years now and agree with much of your OP.

I'm going to check out your vids soon when I get a chance.

I will share with you a few of my findings in case they help in your research.

ISIS is most definitely related to Moloch, however I prefer to compare Moloch to Hathor (who later became ISIS).

I have discovered verses in the Bible that links Moloch to the Golden Calf in the Book of Exodus.

I have also discovered verses that link the Golden Calf to Hathor, thus Moloch is Hathor who is of course FEMININE.

That's the big Key in understanding Moloch. It's a She not a He.

Anyhow, my research eventually led to something extremely shocking regarding Hell and the Lake of Fire.

If you are a Christian, then you may reject what I am about to tell you based on lies you may have been told about what Hell is.

I will start with this verse...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth"

The 'lowest parts of the Earth' is Hell, yet the verse is teaching that Children are born from there.

There are many more verses that link Hell to the Womb.

Long story short, the Bible actually teaches that REINCARNATION IS TRUE, contrary to what Christians are taught.

That is the Big Mystery that your research will lead you to eventually if you can handle it.

What does this have to do with Moloch?

Hathor is actually a Goddess of the Womb. Hat means Womb, HOR means Horus...

In other words, Moloch in the Bible is a picture of the Womb... but not just the Womb, but the Womb of REINCARNATION.

The Lake of Fire comes from the Old Testament and the Valley of the Son of Hinnom. Read those verses carefully...

Leviticus 18:21
"And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD"

Those tossed into the Lake of Fire don't "burn forever". They PASS THROUGH THE FIRE... to Moloch... the Womb of Reincarnation!

Tophet is the Goddess Vesta... the Hearth. She is the 'Eternal Flame' of the Lake of Fire. She manifests as a Phallus impregnating a Womb!!!

The bottom line in all of this is that the Occutists keep this information for themselves to take advantage of Moloch and to try and Reincarnate themselves with memory intact to gain more and more Power.

At the same time, they infiltrate Churches to discourage Reincarnation teachings to keep Christians ignorant of what they are doing.

I am telling you, this is where your research will lead to. Focus more on what the Cow means and not so much the Owl.

edit on 23-1-2020 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

The Lake of Fire is not reincarnation ...nice try though. It says right in the Book of Revelation it is “ the Second Death”

Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."[9]
en.m.wikipedia.org...
The Second Death is not reincarnation. Reincarnation is just the soul returning to another body to learn its lessons.
Also, I have a problem with the picture of a priestess offering the baby to Planned Parenthood then suggesting that the teaching of the Second Death is merely a portal for reincarnation. In that instance the priestess is involved in satanic rite of offering the blood of the innocents to an alternate god Molech represented as the death cult of Planned Parenthood. Even though the aborted baby will reincarnate, it does not excuse abortion.
The picture of the male and female are the twin flames created by God( NOT MOLOCH) as it states in the Bible, “ male and female created He them”. We are all created in this fashion and it has nothing to do with the descent into the lake of fire. The Cadeucus always the kundalini fire which when raised to the crown from the base of the spine becomes the uniting of the alpha and the omega.
edit on 24-1-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

The Lake of Fire is not reincarnation ...nice try though. It says right in the Book of Revelation it is “ the Second Death”

Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

The verse you just posted doesn't debunk Reincarnation at all, but rather it supports it.

The Second Death is the 'Memory Wipe' before coming back. It's purpose is to destroy the Soul, either completely or partially...

Matthew 10:28
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell"

In fact, this is the job of Apollyon... to 'destroy' Sin and wipe the slate clean.

Reincarnation is just the soul returning to another body to learn its lessons.

Remember, we are...

Body
Soul
Spirit

Once the Body and Soul are destroyed, the Spirit is returned to the Timeline for another chance. This is what the Bible teaches.

Forget what other religions teach about Reincarnation. This is not what I am referring to.

Even though the aborted baby will reincarnate, it does not excuse abortion.

Your first sentence seems to indicate that you don't believe in Reincarnation, but now you say babies will Reincarnate?

I guess I don't understand what point you are making. Abortion is more than murder, it is Human Sacrifice, hence the image I posted.

The picture of the male and female are the twin flames created by God( NOT MOLOCH) as it states in the Bible, “ male and female created He them”. We are all created in this fashion and it has nothing to do with the descent into the lake of fire. The Cadeucus always the kundalini fire which when raised to the crown from the base of the spine becomes the uniting of the alpha and the omega.

With all due respect, what you just posted is a New Age teaching which the Bible rejects and with good reason.

The Kundalini Spirit is the OPPOSITE of the Holy Ghost. They are basically enemies of one another. The image of the Male/Female depicts Alchemy and Transhumanism. It portrays WICKEDNESS. It represents everything the OP is warning about. The plans of the Elite to become Gods.

If you can't see this then it just goes to show that the OP's videos are spot on.

I'm going to assume that with the name "ThirdEyeofHorus", you are not a Christian and so debating you would be pointless.
edit on 24-1-2020 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I do not need convincing. My greater collective or: my higher selves (those that also contributed to this individualized soul) that lived before me scream at me constantly: 'pay attention'!

like that

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Maybe you should sometime learn about the Fátima Prophecy. Oh and the worship of Mother Mary is mostly Catholic.
fatima.org...
www.crystalinks.com...

Why do you think that is? I don't see it. I don't see a worship of Jesus within the Catholic Church either. I am not sure what they are about other than a system of government disguised as a religious movement.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sounds like someone is afraid of being rightfully punished for their sins.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

Originally posted by SoulSurfer
The real God does not favor any religion. Natural Law and God are one and the same. To connect with God you must write his law in your heart. There is no need for religion to do that. If anything; religion serves to disconnect you from the being men call "God".

God lets Itself play with 'notions' of this or that; those notions sometimes turn into factional extinction.

Joecroft: How can you write this post about Religion being what God is against etc…
But at the same time you constantly quote scripture throughout this thread and write posts like these below…

Same reason; God allows Itself to explore forbidden territories that may result in extremes. It seems not to mind the predatory/prey scenario it set up for biomass ecosystems that on the outset seem a cruel and unusual punishment for hapless creatures of an experiment.

It is extremely important to understand what the deep state is trying to do with demoralizing society. Its another Sodom and Gommorah waiting to happen.

Deep state seems to be in process of not only exposing themselves defacto; but (by committing self inflicted injury) taking down an entire mind set of out of control leftist ideology. No more Democratic Party.

I consider this the mother of all rabbitholes. Literally, and quite possibly the mother of all conspiracies. I heard of prophecies saying mystery Babylon would rise in end times. Now i have a pretty good idea on how that prophecy will take place.

Do they know they themselves engineered it?

edit on 24-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

fatima.org...
www.crystalinks.com...

Why do you think that is? I don't see it. I don't see a worship of Jesus within the Catholic Church either. I am not sure what they are about other than a system of government disguised as a religious movement.

I think it might have something to do with all the statues of Mary lying around their Churches…where Catholics often light a candle nearby and say prayers too it etc…

Don’t’ worry, I’ve not been in one myself…

- JC

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

fatima.org...
www.crystalinks.com...

I think it might have something to do with all the statues of Mary lying around their Churches…where Catholics often light a candle nearby and say prayers too it etc…
Don’t’ worry, I’ve not been in one myself…- JC

Which Mary? In France they prefer to honor the reformed prostitute. Jesus loved the flawed as he knew they would be the ones to attain great things.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Sounds like someone is afraid of being rightfully punished for their sins.

How exactly does God *punish* Itself?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Which Mary? In France they prefer to honor the reformed prostitute. Jesus loved the flawed as he knew they would be the ones to attain great things.

Well, I don’t want to put words into the other posters mouth, who you were addressing…but I’m pretty sure he/she meant the Mother of Jesus i.e. Mary (Statues)

Although I think it’s great that France honours Mary Magdalene. She was clearly a loyal disciple of Jesus.

- JC

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join