It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trumps opening comments at Davos - '''We've found the answers'''

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

They spoke truth to power and evil.

Ooh...media buzzwords, you're such an independent thinker.

You're being taken for a ride. They're the muppets of power and evil.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Wardaddy454

It's a thought. ITER in Saint-Paul-lès-Durance (France) aims to show a tenfold increase in thermal power over what it takes to heat the plasma in the first place, but I was under the impression they were still years away from their result. The CFR at Skunkworks is promising and last I read they were hoping to go online with their T5 late last year/early this year, so who knows.

It would definitely be a game-changer.

And they work faster than the news spreads, typically.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Wow.

Know what? EVERYONE has to "grow" and to "have some issues in their adult lives", because growing up.

So EVERYONE grows into an adult with the issues of being world famous? What world do you live in?

What do you define as "the norm"?

I define it as what 97% of the rest of the world does not experience. No fame or fortune, and certainly not being paraded in front of cameras and world councils to be the face of an agenda. Where a kid, or in Greta's case since she's of age to drink and drive over there, a young adult is worried about first real relationships and heartbreak, pimples, *cough* finishing school, and career choices.

Education, respect for the planet and all living things, and kindness were "normal" in my children's' upbringing. Stewardship. It's a thing.

Obviously. But yes, lets overlook the other aspects in her life currently to help your argument along..
edit on 24-1-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So it sounds like there's no actual announcement, just unnecessary hype for extra media attention.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 28-1-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: it was "clipped"

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join