It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connor McGregor shoulder punches an old cowboys face

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Twenty five years in the arts and never saw that move...four times and never countered or defensed it... Straight to the point... He pussed out and laughed all the way to the bank.. reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It has been pulled...dug ten pages deep and nothing...a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

It's never been done, ever. I have been watching almost 20 years and never seen it.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: one4all

That made me laugh. Thanks for that.

Most my life I've been a fairly small dude. 5'8" and I think the most I ever weighed was like 175. I didn't hit 100 lbs until I was 14. I graduated highschool at 120 lbs. So growing up small I had to learn how fighting was more than just swinging fists and feet.

I was 5'5 and was a lean 165 by 15 yrs old and rang in @ 206 well muscled lbs when I was younger in my 20s and worked on Oilfield Drilling Rigs...I was a huge natural freak even in the Oil Patch with all the crazies you used to meet out there lol lol lol Most Outstanding Male Athlete in my High School....ran Track with a member of Team Canadas Olympic 4x100M Relay Team.....ran my own 4.6x40yd sprint@180lbs.

I fought in the Country as those Folk do and then in the city on the deadly Streets and Bars. and even in Northern Canada in some of the most dangerous Bars in the world. There is something that most people don't know about Champions....ALL CHAMPIONS....they don't like to get hit....some rarely do until they meet other similar level fighters....its an obsession that dictates how they build their own styles around their own strengths….just think about the little Fire-Hydrant from New York Matt Serra who beat GSP.....he translated his strengths into a World Title......everybody starts out using SPEED because you learn to not get hit by becoming faster first before you learn slip and slide and work your feet and angles......so those who REALLY don't like to get hit at all learn to use speed and other strengths that allow them to avoid un-initiated physical contact......everything begins with avoiding contact and learning how to use speed without that foundation you will never evolve beyond the compete level.

@175 you were a big load for your height....and @5'8 you are not short but are short enough to understand how critical speed and leverage and initiative are for smaller guys....@5'5 I felt my best @180lbs...I only lost 3 fights in my entire life until I hit 200lbs and got stupid with picking my spots...then I lost a couple to Supersized units and decided to retire...before I took some heavy damages of got KOed and curb stomped...….now I am old and my body weight is dead center on the BMI charts where it has been for over a decade.I have ranged from 165lbs to 206lbs to 136lbs as an adult male …. I have been in a lot of different weight classes......now I am average.....lol...but once you have KOed people its like riding a bike or hitting a home run....you never forget the feeling....because there is none....once you hit 170lb you can knock any human being out......and once you hit 200lbs if you keep speed and keep lean you can engage and KO guy who are 250-300lbs...….I say engage because if you cannot stay on your feet and avoid getting caught underneath a man that big or get out from under him …. you are possibly dead....you may not "grasp" this but I was once caught underneath a man close to 300lbs in a bar fight …. I was about to be broken badly...as I squirmed on my back I reached up and grabbed two big rolls of fat on this monsters hips and I squeezed as hard as a human being possibly can...I had Pop-Eye sized forearms @200lbs....that big beestard convulsed his own huge arse up enough for me to scrape my way out and to my feet whereupon I egressed ASAP.

I love it when Fighters EVOLVE THE ENTIRE SPORT....what Connor showed us all is how shorter fighters can neutralise those standing elbows that can end fights by closing more distance faster without giving up to much and with a KO OPPORTUNITY from the standing clinch.I used get nipple to nipple then do an arm-wrap and lock out the other guys right arm..try to build myself some distance and then Head Butt repeatedly until completely done....Connor used every part of his anatomy and probably clinched his inner-tube to.....and his heavy head was leading the dance ….of all the weapons its one of the most impactful on so many levels......Mazvidal will be as broken as Connor....those 2 will permanently damage each other before one goes to sleep or breaks completely.....they can both transfer total body energy into their strikes and moves explosively....either one of them would have buried me @ any weight in any year of my life … I couldn't have even avoided and ran to survive they are to good to let you squirm away ...they are elite fighting machines....absolutely frightening.....their speed @ around 170ish is what makes them so deadly....that's the majic weight where you carry enough force to overcome a lack of perfect technique where you can PUSH the light switch out you don't have to try to flip it off all the time .
edit on 20-1-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Grew up in Brooklyn MY...been in more street fights then you have hair... Collected money for mob...im a tough guy by any bodies standard... Worked as a bodyguard and fully understand the arts... You my friend are a pimple on my ass..a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Hahahahaaaa yeah ok

Then stop talking out your ass saying it was a fixed fight. You should know then that the cowboy turned into a little girl once his nose was smashed.

Mcgregor didnt need a fixed fight he was gonna slaughter him anyway.

Dana White wouldnt have it anyway

Wheres your 'evidence'

Dont go saying it was online somewhere and now its gone. You claimed you had a picture and you were tring to upload it here but couldnt.

Im calling you out pal, your full of sh1t

I'll look into it...i tried DM but wouldnt upload...ill try again

edit on 21/1/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join