It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Hanson going after Youtube star Onision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There is a youtuber with over 2 BILLION views combined. And he is a terrible person.

Going anywhere from destroying the ecosystem of a fragile wetlands with no regard, to grooming underage girls. He has lied about previous military service, literally the list just goes on and on. The guy has turned into a prime example of a new era Heel (or a lucha libre) which in wrestling was a guy who was the "bad guy" or dude everyone loved to hate.

So, everyone in the youtube-community has been watching this guys' downfall over the passed couple years, and a lot of us knew that he was abusive to underage women, and now that this is happening: It's absolutely great.

Page talking about Chris Hanson showing up to Onision's house, where onision ended up refusing to open the door, and instead called the police, saying he was in fear of a "stalker" outside his house. -

On ision banned from twitch following the episode with Chris Hanson

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I can't wait to see him in jail.

Let's say "underage women" are children though. That's what he's into, teenage girls.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Honestly, some of the things that came out before were pretty gross.

And the lengths he went through with some of the things he did, just conclude he's a calculated predator, not just a thrill of the moment kind of sicko.

Hope he ends up in prison for a long time.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Never heard of him... looked him up...

How in Zeus's BUTTHOLE do people with eyes and a face like that get so many followers? Seriously... I haven't watched any of his videos, haven't even heard a voice, and I know the guy is evil... just LOOK - AT - HIM!!!! Even when he smiles he looks like a complete creep.

I know I know, judging a book by it's cover and all that... but I'm usually not wrong about these things.

Evil people have evil looks.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What has happened to our American society. When I was young, a guy like that would have been found dead of natural causes in an alley somewhere, found by five or so of the fathers of girls he abused or screwed over.

People often looked beaten to death when they died of a heart attack or accidentally fell out of a window back years ago.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Sounds like SWATing to me. Maybe this YouTuber is a creep. Maybe he violated a law. Why does that give Chris Hanson the right to show up with half a dozen men to "confront" him on his own property? I think he did the right thing: call the cops. If he committed a crime, have the prosecutor charge him with one. Don't send a buffoon with a gang out to make a spectacle of it because some people "don't like" him.
edit on 1/19/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I've heard bad things about this Onision guy and how he treats and grooms underage women.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
oh it is indeed hilarious

heuheueh

Apparently he's taking hansen and a youtuber to court and he will be representing himself, heuahea

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Sounds like SWATing to me. Maybe this YouTuber is a creep. Maybe he violated a law. Why does that give Chris Hanson the right to show up with half a dozen men to "confront" him on his own property? I think he did the right thing: call the cops. If he committed a crime, have the prosecutor charge him with one. Don't send a buffoon with a gang out to make a spectacle of it because some people "don't like" him.

Maybe hansen is getting on on the drama youtuber niche

swatting is literally sending the police to your house while someone pretend to be in the house calling the police saying crap like you are armed and killing folks..bit of a difference eh?

edit on 19-1-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: schuyler

Maybe hansen is getting on on the drama youtuber niche

swatting is literally sending the police to your house while someone pretend to be in the house calling the police saying crap like you are armed and killing folks..bit of a difference eh?

Not much. Vigilante justice.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

eh sure

at least now he is getting all the attention he ever desired

and to that I lulz.
edit on 20-1-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join