It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted/UFO ranch near Skinwalker for sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This can be your for a mere $22,159,000! 20 minutes from Skinwalker ranch, it's Blind Frog Ranch and covers 160 acres..

I have heard that the reported activity isn't confined to Skinwalker but is also in the general area, and the seller says:

Now as we are speaking, the owner of the property has underwater drones coming out of Mexico, to dive deep into the caverns of this VAST underground water maze, to film , what other commanders around the world think....!! Is there a spaceship in this underground river?

History shows that there is something down there.

Sales page has a letter on it from the General and Commander of the spaceship Alliance from the United Galactic Federation of the Galaxy of Hendon. I'm sure I've seen this before somewhere, and don't think it's connected, probably just there the emphasize the "UFO factor".

Anyway, here's the page:

homeranchsales.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Haunted ranch???? For$22+ million I want the UFOs coming in solid gold. And if the Ghosts don't come covered in diamonds they can get lost as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

If I had $22,159,000 to spare you can bet I'd be buying a haunted/UFO ranch , fingers crossed for that lottery win.

edit on 18-1-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The real estate guy's video is like a used car lot ad on late night TV
edit on 1/18/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Probably they can't find buyers because no one is that stupid to buy such unholy ground for such a steep price. It would be like paying someone a fortune to murder you even though you want to live and like being alive.

So since the real estate brokers and property owners around there can't sell for beans because of the area's sordid history and how it breaks families, are now reaching out to the nutters hoping to sell it based on the woo factor and curiosities that kills cats and dogs and live stock around them there parts.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Pretty much, you know the property itself is nowhere near the asking price. The other properties listed on that site are actually reasonable

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
See, you could already have tenants..

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ah but the other properties don't have an Alien spaceship hidden beneath them .. possibly.
Tom DeLonge should be all over this.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The alien spaceship is easily worth double that.
At 22 mil its a real bargain. Priced so cheap it outa be illegal!

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
That is an absolutely outrageous price for acreage in Montana. I bid $500K.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I knew all of the BS stories from that place we're leading up to something...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The guy is just getting cheap attention, with outside hopes people will be drawn to his property as a: "Skinwalker tour spot."

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Pretty much, you know the property itself is nowhere near the asking price. The other properties listed on that site are actually reasonable

Yes, I woke up a bit on the pessimistic side today.

In all seriousness though I would like to visit that area but never want to live there. Most people probably don't suffer serious things living around there, but people over the ages certainly have or attest to it. I have driven through the area a few times alone traveling from Wa state to New Mexico and back and the area definitely had a different vibe to it at night.

I remember the feeling like anxiety that I needed to get past the area as if it was a place for something bad happening being more likely than in other areas.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That seems pretty cheap for a time portal and starship, even if they are used.

I called the realtor to ask permission to make a documentary on the property. He said no.

edit on 18-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They got lightning strikes on a regular basis , clear sign of Aliens and Paranormal activity.

mIND bLOWN.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I guess they thought the might as well try milking some rich UFO nut for some millions if they are out there.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

ATS should start a go fund me so we can all chip in and buy the place.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Skinwalker ranch is Old and the spaceship story has not been updated since 2009.

What is it about Utah and secret government installations that require mega bandwidth?

www.wired.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawdeDang I have a ravine that has a million anomoly's I'll let go at a good price,just ask me which ones,there are vortexes in all sorts of places,and no telling whats buried underground could of been some large city,with powers we knew nor know anything about

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Actually ran into the previous owner of blind frog the other day, was on a side by side near the locale. Had a fun chat with them for a few

top topics

join