It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down The Sink Into The Water! What Do Morticians Do With the Blood They Take Out of Dead Bodies?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

And people also defecate into toilets and it gets flushed away into the water, too.

Perhaps there is a reason that they separate potable water from wastewater?

Anyway, most blood clots quite quickly. There's little to flush away by the time an autopsy is done.

edit on 18/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
There was a young lad who lived near me who went missing after a Christmas night out.

Hundreds of volunteers searched for weeks, all that was found was his belt and I think wallet on a wall.

A few months later, his body was found floating in a reservoir, we drink from that.

I made a point of not pointing that out to people, my Missus won't even drink milk anymore after I told her about the blood and puss allowance.

We never found out what happened to Adrian, RIP

I don't know about where you live, but our water is processed after it comes out of the reservoir, before it comes to our houses.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
After a bit of research, there is perhaps a solution, one that would eliminate disposal issues as well as save lives.

A staggering statistic from the American Red Cross organization, is the fact that someone requires blood in the US alone every two seconds, a need which requires 41 thousand donations each day.

Blood in a cadaver remains sterile for six to eight hours, the red blood cells also retain their important oxygen carrying abilities. At least twice a year in my area, there is a call from hospitals asking for emergency donations of blood due to shortages.

The harvesting of blood from cadavers could eliminate shortages, solve disposal issues, and save lives all at the same time.

A large clinic in Moscow over a 28 year period proved the efficacy of blood harvesting, by processing over 25 tons of cadaver blood allowing the clinic to meet 70 percent of their patients blood needs.

The harvesting of blood would be no different than the harvesting of organs and other tissue from cadavers. Those organ donations save lives, and perhaps instituting the harvesting of blood would also save lives.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Where do you think bottled water comes from? It comes form the city water supply where it is bottled.

edit on 1 18 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: underwerks

Guy regardless of your take on all, this is absolutely sick. So why is all else a biohazard? Plus everyone knows that tap water sucks. Look at Michigan. California

You've never peed in the pool, I take it.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Swallow a little of your blood no big deal, swallow a spec of your feces and you will change your opinion quickly if your still alive.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Agree as the entire sewer system throughout the world is then poisoning all of the human race and the animals. Except possibly Africa. Is that why the UN wants to develop Africa to poison them also or to allow China to harvest the cheap labor pool?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Cant you stay on point?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I owned a pool for over 24 years. No. I respect myself. I also enter through the front door and not vise versa.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Cant you stay on point?

Do you think you actually have one?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If that thought disgusts you, think of all of the dead animals that fall off into our rivers and streams. A moose keels over dead and falls into the Arkansas River way, way out in Colorado and pollutes the water all the way down to the Gulf of Mexico with dead, dead, dead, brains and guts and lungs and skin. Uuck! And then all of the poor ocean critters have to deal with it as it spreads throughout the oceans of the world.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"Ask A Mortician". A great series:

youtu.be...
edit on 18-1-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA
Take notice at the 4:55 mark.
Don't worry about the dead blood going down the drain, pouring Formaldehyde down the drain is more scary than the blood.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I don't know about where you live, but our water is processed after it comes out of the reservoir, before it comes to our houses.

Of course we have water treatment facilities, that's not the point.

It's the knowing, the thought going through ones mind, that the water you're drinking once had a rotting, bloated, human corpse in it.

I was fine drinking the water, just like I'm fine drinking milk knowing that it contains tiny traces of blood and puss or eating mixed nuts and raisins knowing that there's a dead bug allowance; It's safe enough, and people will go to any lengths in a SHTF situation anyway, so might as well start getting over it now.

I just feel, however, like sometimes it's better to say nothing and not fill people's heads with unnecessary anxiety.

If it's safe, why bother?

edit on 19/1/2020 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Humanity treats the water supply like a literal sewer. Our oceans, lakes streams and rivers. I agree its HORRIBLE that they do that with the blood. I was equally mortified when a while back,I read about a new process being touted that, instead of cremation, a dead body is LIQUIFIED and guess where the liquid goes? Its beyond horrible.

www.bbc.com...

"Body tissue is dissolved and the liquid poured into the municipal water system. Mr Sullivan, a biochemist by training, says tests have proven the effluent is sterile and contains no DNA, and poses no environmental risk. "

Yes, that's the same Florida where the water table is 6 feet down most places.
edit on 19-1-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Cancer is just 'meat'. When it decays, it is no different than the decay of any other living tissue.

The things in blood that might worry me (as a physician myself - a pathologist even, having once performed many autopsies, the blood from which went straight down the drain!), are primarily the virus particles, and the prions. Your thread is good, because blood is a biohazard, for sure.

The prions in particular are a SERIOUS potential contaminant, when present, and testing for them is inadequate currently, IMHO.

edit on 19-1-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: cleaned it up

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry but Miami's tap is better than I've ever had elsewhere!a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

LOL this post! Aside from every woman monthly flushing blood down the toilet since the invention of indoor plumbing, we are also flushing literal # down the drain! It amazes me the things people post without thinking about. All drain water (whether used for handwashing or taking dumps in or bleeding in) goes to a water treatment plant.

I can see a number of people have no idea about the ecology of our water system so let me explain how it works.

It rains or snows which pools in lakes, wells, and reservoirs (or we desalinate ocean water). We collect this water, filter it, and treat it with chlorine and other disinfectants then deliver it to homes. Then you use it to cook/clean/poo/shower/or bathe and here's what happens to it all: first it is screened to get all of the hard waste out. Then it is aerated which helps the bacteria's that feed on what's left in the water, to do so at a faster pace. Then sludge is removed from the bottom of the water (and shipped to a land fill). Then scum is skimmed from the surface and disposed of. Then comes the thing that makes the water all better: CHLORINE. Chlorine breaks down cell walls of small organisms which destroys them. Finally the water is released, not into your tap but back into the river or ocean. We then harvest 'new' water from the rivers and lakes.
edit on 20-1-2020 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If you dumped all the blood on the ground it would still end up in the drinking water just like it did in the sword and shield days.

Its hard to fathom but they filter all that crap out of the sewer and treat it all the way back to drinkable water and turn it loose in the creeks 1st where it goes down to the next water treatment plant. They pump it out of the river or lake and filter it farther and clean it up for even better drinking water. I have no idea what traces of pesticides, other chemicals and disease might be found in the water.

It sucks to imagine drinking water that might have had a turd or used condom floating in it.
What amazes me is that there is no designated place, no where that I know of to put unusable antifreeze. What are folks doing with antifreeze?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

dude you don't have a girlfriend do you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join