It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy says it has secret UFO briefings would cause grave damage to US national security if published

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...
Really dont know what to say been a big UFO person my life ( 54 now )'
Always on the fence BUt over the years many UFOS coming from NASA that it is very hard to say No way cant be .
Now I stumble on this news . Yea its yahoo but getting past that fact read it watch the videos .
Honstly its enough to make the hardest skeptic take a second look .
PS looked searched did not see posted . ty

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The kind of stuff 'ATS'. This has been around for a couple years now. It's like people are satisfied with TV program ufo's. It would really be something if verifiable and seen undeniably. So when will people be ready.

But S&F for this one

a reply to: midnightstar

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Already posted

Click me

P

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
1 has to ask is there some reason this type of information was not shown or disclosed 20-30 years ago.
Or is it all just coincidence?
If not coincidence then what does that mean🤔

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that stating it would cause damage to national security says a lot more than most would assume. Specifically if the response was along the lines of a denial like in the past, we could make some assumptions.

The source of this FOIA request is also important to take into account. The Source is Christian Lambright, an author, and a member of the To The Stars Academy. I am not outright saying that the To The Stars Academy is propaganda and disinformation, but since their announcements 2 or so years back I have been leaning very much in that direction.

Using that information, my assumptions are as follows. It is planned introduction of information to the public about black projects through non-government sources, to give it credibility to some, and deniability from the government itself. By stating the information is a national security risk, it is a hint to other governments that they are craft made in black programs while still keeping it "secret". A tip of the hat, a wink of the eye type of dissemination of information without actually releasing relevant information.

The other possibility is that they are in fact non-earthly craft. If this were the case, many countries would jump at the opportunity provided to funds to projects openly for their own defense means. As an external threat is great for unification.

From these two general options, we can apply occams razor. We do not see other countries approaching this and using it as a reason to bring to light and fund their own black programs as "new" gray programs. However we do now have evidence of The President of the US stating something seemingly off the cuff about already having hypsersonic weapons (this occurred in Trump's Iran speech). This leads me towards it as disclosure without full disclosure of black projects that the US has had available for a while. The reason for this soft disclosure is due to two other countries stating openly that they are now developing these hypersonic weapons, specifically China and Russia. This makes it a clear message to them that the US already has these weapons operational, without openly stating such from official government sources.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Come on now..

looked searched did not see posted

Posted Here

Its the last thread in the forum before yours

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Right either it is Alien's, non human's or another race even from this earth that are simply older and wiser than us OR it's a break away civilization with link's to the highest echelons of the US military and perhaps even running a shadow government playing most of the world's leaders as puppets.

In the past UFO's were a convenient excuse to hide advanced air craft technology and as the US moves toward and official space force the same technique may be useful to hide a very real already existent military or break away civilization space force with technology decades, perhaps over a century ahead (suppressed technology's) of what the official space force will appear to develop.

OR it could be the genuine deal but releasing something like this is a bit too much like a smoke screen to my way of viewing thing's.

top topics

join