It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry and Meghan Job Prospects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Best of luck to them. Meghan already has a job so good for her. It's just Disney cartoon voice overs but not a bad gig. Harry is still kinda moping around though. He needs to tell his Maw Maw to leave them alone and get on with it. Nobody listens to their grandparents anyway. Just ignore her.

Maybe he can get his CDL or if they have a Waffle House in Canada those short order cooks do ok. Seems like WH is always hiring but it makes sense. They sell more steaks in the US than any other restaurant. Bet it's the same in Canada.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Harry can get a job working for Royal Gelatin, it is made in Canada.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Agree. Anything named "Royal". Royal Cruiselines, Crown Royal... they would be fools not to hire him as their pitchman.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
He could join the Canadian armed forces...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Meghan can always get a job, she's hot, and has some acting skills, so waiting tables or bartending is always in her future.

Harry? He's a Ginger. They have no souls so about the only thing he'd be good at is being a lawyer, or a Mime.

Mostly a Mime.

God, I hate Mimes.

Has anyone ever punched a Mime? Sometimes I think about it.

It's a dark thought and I usually feel bad about thinking about it, but sometimes, I'd really like to punch one.

I wonder if the Make-A-Wish Foundation would let me punch a Mime if I were really sick.

Might be worth it.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Whoa there guy, Mimes will be added the the LGBT community if you make them scared. That LGBT name will become the longest word in the world before they are done.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Whoa there guy, Mimes will be added the the LGBT community if you make them scared. That LGBT name will become the longest word in the world before they are done.

LGBTM?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I wonder if the Make-A-Wish Foundation would let me punch a Mime if I were really sick.

You are really sick.

Just sayin'...

edit on 1412020 by Wide-Eyes because: Double douche nozzles

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just thinking to myself this morning, ats just doesn’t have enough Harry and Megan threads, Cheers guys star and flag

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
We don't care so much we can't stop talking about adults who choose to live their lives as they wish..

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Has anyone ever punched a Mime?

Not today, but it's early so there's still hope.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Burger King is entertaining hiring him as a spokesman. I'm not kidding. He should do it. It's impossible he'll ever be king now but at Burger King, nothing is impossible with that cardboard crown and the Impossible Burger.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Best of luck to them. Meghan already has a job so good for her. It's just Disney cartoon voice overs but not a bad gig. Harry is still kinda moping around though. He needs to tell his Maw Maw to leave them alone and get on with it. Nobody listens to their grandparents anyway. Just ignore her.

Maybe he can get his CDL or if they have a Waffle House in Canada those short order cooks do ok. Seems like WH is always hiring but it makes sense. They sell more steaks in the US than any other restaurant. Bet it's the same in Canada.

They will have a reality TV show before you know it... "Keeping Up with Harry & Meghan" on E!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What's wrong with Meghan carrying on with her acting job? You already have a british titled American still working as an actress. That's Lady Haden Guest, or you know her as Jamie Lee Curtis.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What's wrong with Meghan carrying on with her acting job?

Not enough money in it for her ....she's relying on Oprah to fix the big bucks for her.

edit on 14-1-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Best of luck to them. Meghan already has a job so good for her. It's just Disney cartoon voice overs but not a bad gig. Harry is still kinda moping around though. He needs to tell his Maw Maw to leave them alone and get on with it. Nobody listens to their grandparents anyway. Just ignore her

You cant do that when *Granny* holds the purse strings!!

Wants to be independant
but still wants a Royal allowance.

And who's going to pay for the strong arm security to keep the

plebs and paparazzi's hands off them.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
Come on eletheia, do you honestly think that they will not be looked after by, I'll say the royal family but it's the public purse?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: eletheia
Come on eletheia, do you honestly think that they will not be looked after by, I'll say the royal family but it's the public purse?

I was always told you can't have it both ways......*Have your cake and eat it*

Seems may be you can? but then if its the *public purse* the public should

have a say in it?

edit on 14-1-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Eh Ricky. Are you including Pepe The Frog in that bushel basket?
edit on 14-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

What do you mean "IF" I were really sick? I assumed
being one of the 3 idiots you already were sick!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join