It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
FORGET ABOUT TRUMP! WE'VE GOT A MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM THAT THEY'RE KEEPING FROM US

A 40 min presentation by Phil Schneider on Bitchute. It interesting to hear that Adrenochrome was a thing back in 1995 with about 100K kids a 1 Million adults going missing in the USA each year.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Gene Decode breaks down the DUMB situation and isolation of Antarctica before the final assault.

The Underground war is ongoing with many seismic events around the world at a depth of 10km and without a P wave signature, indicating an explosive event rather than an earthquake event. Some more bases around the world have been cleared out with the escape route out from Antarctica targeted. Still more work to go with Antarctica.

200 Special forces died in one attempt to clean out one base, got caught in a booby trap. The base under Denver Airport is too big to blow up, will drop the city into a large sink hole. Has a lot of CIA support around this city and is one contender to take over the nations capital as Washington DC continues to sink further into the swamp.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
TCR#911​ STEVEN D KELLEY #356​ FEB 25 2021

Steven D Kelley provides a lot of good things to consider about just what is going on with the underground war. His work with 'Occupy the Getty' does put him deeper than most. Some of the reports of an underground war and kids being saved could be a psy op to send out some happy vibes that progress is getting made against evil forces, while in reality these underground explosions are an expansion program by those that do occupy the underground as they are making new bases.

If there are some Adrenochrome farms, then they will be very deep and well defended. Treaties with the grays and reptilians are a real possibility for those that can get deep enough. From past reports, these species do feed of humans. Loosh is a spiritual aspect for why so much trauma does go on.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

..happening now

Phew, that's a relief! I thought I'd miss it, but apparently I wasn't late to the party.

Events like China Lake, 29 Palms and LA underground have made some shock waves

Err, events have made shock waves. So.. are you talking about earthquakes? Those happen.

You do know there is an extensive network of tunnels already existing underground? There used to be underground laboratories and bases when people were brought to this planet, and once things started rolling, and people started getting intelligent enough, the operation was moved on the top of the ground.

That's why when people go spelunking a bit too deep, they can experience scary and shocking things.. those 'caves' are vast and deep, and there might still be remnants of those bases left, and maybe even some visitors or other people in there still.

What I am getting at is, there has been 'activity underground' for a long time, before people even built primitive villages on this planet.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I don't know how things have been living under ground, would not be surprised if some of it is very old.

For a more recent interview of some of the control structure underground and how it relates to events today:

RADIOACTIVE MILITARY INTELLIGENCE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join