It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something you are caused to receive involuntarily or voluntarily

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think I am on to something. Forget my other threads on the mark. Just pay attention to this one here.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,"

A mental health diagnoses is something you might buy that you have or sell that you have, especially if you had received one.

You receive a mental health diagnoses involuntarily (in their right hand) or voluntarily (in their foreheads).

Well? What do you all think? Is a mental health diagnoses a mark someone else causes you to receive involuntarily or voluntarily

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

The mark is something that a person will knowingly take. The mark will allow people to go on about their life, to buy and sell, etc (as per the Bible verse) (my "i" is not workng so ignore my spelling). When the person takes the mark they will knowingly and purposely be taking it to declare that they are ether with God or want nothing to do with him. It wll be the most dire decision of their life and every individual wll be aware of that fact.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
In the forehead is a sensor cluster that can receive tactile information. Part of the third eye.

There are energetic body states that creates a bliss mode that can increase body self healing. Some people can push this energy into other peoples bodies for relaxation thru their hands.

The brain is like a radio receiver if the seeker can allow the information to pass thru the unconscious to conscious. People can integrate knowledge if they seek it. But souls who have less self awareness might not be able to handle the darkness that they might encounter. Some people end up in insane asylum because they calibrate their bodies to sense more than they can handle.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

The mark is something that a person will knowingly take. The mark will allow people to go on about their life, to buy and sell, etc (as per the Bible verse) (my "i" is not workng so ignore my spelling). When the person takes the mark they will knowingly and purposely be taking it to declare that they are ether with God or want nothing to do with him. It wll be the most dire decision of their life and every individual wll be aware of that fact.

Yes, this has to be the case, because otherwise God's anger (ch14) against those who receive the mark would be unjust.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

This is interesting to me. Do you have information about this theory? Like how to lessen the signals power? To much power is a real downer and if I could turn the knob down then that would help greatly.

Of course though like lots of stuff it prolly only goes one way...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
I think I am on to something. Forget my other threads on the mark. Just pay attention to this one here.
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,"Well? What do you all think? Is a mental health diagnoses a mark someone else causes you to receive involuntarily or voluntarily

You cause everything; you are the causation and the recipient, there is no HE.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Revelation 13 (quoted by the OP) is packed full of vital information pertaining to who the beasts are and what the mark of the beast is.

Let's break some of it down.

Revelation 13...

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

• Sea is a symbol for multitudes and nations (Revelation 17:15). The first beast rises up out of a populated area.
  • The 7 heads and 10 horns with crowns represent the 10 kingdoms of Rome, 7 of which would survive the little horn (more on that below). How do we know the beast represents Rome?

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

In Daniel 7 (quoted below), king Belshazzar had a dream of four beasts, representing his kingdom and the kingdoms that would come after. A lion (Babylon), a bear (Medo-Persia), a leopard (Greece) and a strong dreadful and terrible fourth beast (Rome).

This fourth beast is what's described in Revelation 13:2 (the above quote). It has characteristics of each of the previous kingdoms; it is diverse because of them (Daniel 7:7).

The characteristics of the four beasts are easily matched up with history. The lion is a prominent symbol Babylon used for their god Marduk (see the lion sculpture of Babylon and Ishtar gate).

So Revelation 13 and Daniel 7 go hand in hand. Daniel 7 gives us detailed information...

Daniel 7:4-8 KJV
4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

A lion (Babylon) with eagle's wings (came to prominence quickly). Then the wings were plucked and a man's heart was given to it (God appointed a man to be king; Daniel 5:21).

A bear (Medo-Persia) was raised up on one side to symbolize the imbalance of the Medes and the Persians. The three ribs represent Babylon, Lydia, and Egypt, which were conquered to bring about Medo-Persia's kingdom.

A leopard (Greece), Alexander the Great. The four wings and leopard represent the speed with which Greece conquered the world. The four heads were the generals (Cassander, Lysimachus, Seleucus, and Ptolemy) that took over and divided up the empire after Alexander's death.

Knowing these, the fourth beast is most definitely Rome. Iron is a metal attributed to Rome and it's also a part of the symbolism of Nebuchadnezzar's statue, which represents the four kingdoms as well. This beast is diverse because of the three previous kingdoms that came before it. Initially, Rome had 10 ten divisions.

The surviving divisions of Rome (seven horns):
1. Alemanni (Germany)
2. Franks (France)
3. Burgundians (Switzerland)
4. Suevi (Portugal)
5. Visigoths (Spain)
6. Anglo-Saxons (England)
7. Lombards (Italy)

Plucked out by the roots, by the little horn (three horns):
8. Vandals
9. Ostrogoths
10. Heruli

The little horn that came up out of Rome is none other than the papacy.

Back to Revelation 13...

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The deadly wound occurred in 1798, when pope Pius VI was taken prisoner. The pope died in prison. This ended papal persecution.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

This represents the 1260 years of papal power from 538AD to 1798AD. Forty two months = 1260 days (1260 years of 360 days; Numbers 14:34, Ezekiel 4:4-5, Luke 13:31).

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Fits the papacy to a tee.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

This clearly points to false worship, through the papacy. Of recent note, the pope has been pushing for a Sunday law, which is in direct opposition to the fourth commandment (Exodus 20:8-11). This will be a key issue soon, as worship of the beast/worship of God is the determining factor in receiving the mark of the beast or the Seal of God. Long story short, obey the Ten Commandments.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The second beast comes out of the earth, which is opposite of the sea; a sparsely populated area, a new land = United States. The second beast has two horns, which represent the character of the United States Government, as expressed in its two fundamental principles, Republicanism and Protestantism; the secret of the nation's power and prosperity.

The papacy's wound was healed in 1989, when Ronald Reagan and pope John Paul II brought down communism in the Soviet Union. Since then, the papacy has been increasing in power. Today, we see the pope at the forefront of the climate change movement, while at the same time touting Sunday rest, the false sabbath. This is the mark of the beast.

Now let's talk about the Seal of God. A king's seal has three things... name, title, territory. In Exodus 20:8-11 (fourth commandment; seventh day sabbath) we find all three. The Lord Thy God, Creator, Heavens and Earth and Sea and All that is in Them.

And so forms the complete prophetic picture of the mark of the beast and Seal of God. If you see a Sunday law crop up in the near future, don't obey it.
edit on 10-1-2020 by Freth because: ETA and endless fixes.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Contending With Two Ferocious Beasts (Revelation—Its Grand Climax At Hand!)

33. (a) What is the name of the wild beast? (b) With what is the number six associated? Explain.

33 The wild beast has a name, and this name is a number: 666. Six, as a number, is associated with Jehovah’s enemies. A Philistine man of the Rephaim was of “extraordinary size,” and his “fingers and toes were in sixes.” (1 Chronicles 20:6) King Nebuchadnezzar erected a golden image 6 cubits in breadth and 60 cubits high, to unify his political officials in one worship. When God’s servants refused to worship the image of gold, the king had them thrown into a fiery furnace. (Daniel 3:1-23) The number six falls short of seven, which stands for completeness from God’s standpoint. Therefore, a triple six represents gross imperfection.

34. (a) What is indicated by the fact that the number of the wild beast “is a man’s number”? (b) Why is 666 a fitting name for Satan’s world political system?

34 A name identifies a person. So how does this number identify the beast? John says that it “is a man’s number,” not that of a spirit person, so the name helps to confirm that the wild beast is earthly, symbolizing human government. Just as six fails to measure up to seven, so 666​—six to the third degree—​is a fitting name for the world’s gigantic political system that fails so miserably to measure up to God’s standard of perfection. The world’s political wild beast rules supreme under the name-number 666, while big politics, big religion, and big business keep that wild beast functioning as an oppressor of mankind and a persecutor of God’s people.

35. What does it mean to be marked on the forehead or in the right hand with the name of the wild beast?

35 What does it mean to be marked on the forehead or in the right hand with the name of the wild beast? When Jehovah gave Israel the Law, he told them: “You must apply these words of mine to your heart and your soul and bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they must serve as a frontlet band between your eyes.” (Deuteronomy 11:18) This meant that the Israelites had to keep that Law constantly before them, so that it influenced all their actions and thoughts. The 144,000 anointed ones are said to have the Father’s name and that of Jesus written on their foreheads. This identifies them as belonging to Jehovah God and Jesus Christ. (Revelation 14:1) In imitation, Satan uses the demonic mark of the wild beast. Anybody engaged in everyday activities such as buying and selling is pressured to do things the way the wild beast does, as, for example, in celebrating holidays. They are expected to worship the wild beast, letting it rule their lives, so as to receive its mark.

36. Those who refuse to accept the mark of the wild beast have had what problems?

36 Those who refuse to accept the mark of the wild beast have had constant problems. Starting in the 1930’s, for example, they had to fight many court battles and endure violent mobbings and other persecutions. In the totalitarian countries, they were thrown into concentration camps, where many died. Since the second world war, countless young men have suffered lengthy imprisonments, some even being tortured and killed, because of their refusal to compromise their Christian neutrality. In other lands Christians are literally unable to buy or sell; some are unable to own property; others are raped, murdered, or chased from their native land. Why? Because in good conscience they refuse to buy a political party card.*​—John 17:16.

37, 38. (a) Why is the world a difficult place for those who refuse to have the mark of the wild beast? (b) Who are keeping integrity, and what are they determined to do?

37 In some areas of the earth, religion is so ingrained in community life that anyone who stands for Bible truth is ostracized by family and former friends. It takes great faith to endure. (Matthew 10:36-38; 17:22) In a world where the majority worship material wealth and where dishonesty is rampant, the true Christian often has to trust implicitly in Jehovah that He will uphold him in pursuing an upright course. (Psalm 11:7; Hebrews 13:18) In a world awash with immorality, it takes great determination to remain clean and pure. ...

Regarding the bolded part, the "right hand" is basically referring to someone's "actions" and the "forehead" is referring to someone's "thoughts", opinions and attitudes.

It is not to be taken too literally, as most of the book of Revelation involves symbolism.

Here's president Nixon basically recognizing that the world's political system (ultimately it's "Satan’s world political system", because Satan is the ruler of this world) is like a wild beast, they actually call it "a wild animal" in this scene (I think it's based on a real conversation, but I'm not sure). At the end:

And if it's not based on a real conversation, it's insightful writing nevertheless.

Voting for politicians is also a good sign that one has the mark of the beast. Military service even more (often connected to Nationalism and Patriotism). More examples are discussed in the video below under point 14 "Idolatry", specifically "Nationalism and Emperor Worship" at 12:23, under point 18 "Christ-like Love: They Lack" and the following point 19 "Mix Religion and Politics" from 15:19 - 16:39 (point 20 actually counts as well but is already mentioned as an example in the article above). There's also the first example given at 18:09, point 23 at 18:50, and then comes the main reason I wanted to share this video: point 28 "Wage Fleshly Warfare" and 29 "Wild Beast and its Image: Worship" and 30 "Worldly: Part of the World", starting at 24:01:

There's a lot of overlap in those marks anyway (or signs of someone having the mark of the beast upon their forehead and in their right hand).

Song 62 To Whom do you Belong Vocal Renditions (context playlist)

This film discusses a lot about the identity of the Wild Beast and its image (the latter's identity briefly mentioned towards the end), in case Freth's comment misled anyone here as to the identity of the Wild Beast, and in case anyone overlooked the fact that there's a slight difference in identity between it and its image:

edit on 10-1-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
a reply to: LittleByLittle

This is interesting to me. Do you have information about this theory? Like how to lessen the signals power? To much power is a real downer and if I could turn the knob down then that would help greatly.

Of course though like lots of stuff it prolly only goes one way...

What I would do if I had problems with not being able to shut of darkness from other places.

1. Become the observer of every thought that comes into the speaking voice and do not automatically react that it is your thoughts just because they are in your mind.

2. Balance all energy centers in the body. Make sure you get to a nice calming vibrational energy in the nerve system and that heat build up in the spine is released to the rest of the body.

3. If you are a healer do not push to much energy thru so that you end up in needle experience in the nerve system.

4. If 1-3 do not work seek out the right shaman/wise woman/monk that has practical experience.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Claymation213
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,"Well? What do you all think? Is a mental health diagnoses a mark someone else causes you to receive involuntarily or voluntarily

You cause everything; you are the causation and the recipient, there is no HE.

Don't watch this talk..... it will change your mind.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Something that effects both the rich an poor, and is guaranteed as death with fang an claw. Where have i heard that one before, which was, is an they pray to never more.
edit on 11-1-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Not watch it because it may be DISTRACTING my focus or WATCH it as it may focus my Distraction?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
A name is received.... it is identification which is the mark.

new topics

top topics

join