It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rouhani tweets reference to Iran Air 655 just 2 days before Ukrainian airliner shot down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54
Iranian President Rouhani tweeted a reference to Iran Air Flight 655 2 days before a Ukrainian was apparently shot down just after taking off from Imam Khomeini International Airport in Tehran.

twitter.com...

Iran also is in charge of the investigation into the crash. They are refusing to allow Boeing to look at the black boxes. Investigators from the Ukraine are currently waiting to be allowed into the country.

www.theguardian.com...

I wouldn't be surprised if the plan is to say America shot that plane down... which should have the democrats in DC, the media, and the rest of the lunatic brigade all agreeing with Iran and condemning Trump for it.

Wouldn't be surprised to see John Kerry's fingerprints all over this...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT
There are rumors that the HOS were somehow involved with the Las Vegas shooting as a failed assassination attempt.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

There are rumors that the HOS were somehow involved with the Las Vegas shooting as a failed assassination attempt.

Who was the target?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The Crown Prince Salman

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7
Ok, thanks, I'll take a look.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Hay, I just posted a picture.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

No, no, no, they've been lied to; it's not 72 virgins. They get rewarded with a 72yo virgin for blowing up innocents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join