It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukrainian Flight that Crashed in Iran WAS shot down by a missile!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bhadhidar

The Iranian missile launch was over before the plane ever took off.

Sometimes, contrary to what people say, # happens and people make mistakes. No rabbit holes, no mysterious reasons, they just screw up.

Something I was thinking as a possibility, what if it was a combination of both scenarios. Engine overheats and catches fire, Iranians manning the missile defense see something burning in the sky, assume it's a missile and fire immediately without verifying if it's plane or missile.

Would that even be a remote possibility?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Misleading OP title, it MAY have been shot down by a missile and having those clowns Trump & Trudeau claiming this and that with no evidence does nothing to help, the only reason they're doing that as far as I can tell is because they must like the sound of their own voices

No distress call made, which does indicate a sudden event, however there are still other possibilities outwith a missile strike such as a bomb (unlikely, but still possible), midair collision maybe?

Apparently black box decoding will take place tomorrow, so maybe more will be known

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This appears to be the moment a missile hit the airliner,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

A moment later,

In the video it seems like the interception takes place as both the plane and the missile travel left to right, while the missile remains goes off to the left after the collision.

Video not yet on youtube it seems,
www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 9-1-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
A video of the missile is here:

videos.dailymail.co.uk...

If that doesn't work,its on this page:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Not sure if its just a coincidence,but a dog seems to react as it happens but before the sonic boom hits.

The geolocation of that video does match up to Parand, Iran. Geo location originally done by Bellingcat Team

Google Map location link

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Cough, dual citizenship.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Misleading OP title, it MAY have been shot down by a missile and having those clowns Trump & Trudeau claiming this and that with no evidence does nothing to help, the only reason they're doing that as far as I can tell is because they must like the sound of their own voices

No distress call made, which does indicate a sudden event, however there are still other possibilities outwith a missile strike such as a bomb (unlikely, but still possible), midair collision maybe?

Apparently black box decoding will take place tomorrow, so maybe more will be known

Found SA-15 guidance head in the wreckage that was left after its main body detonated. the nose section in other words.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Good enough evidence for me.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Allegedly, I seen the pics, I didn't see any confirmed plane wreckage though.

I also seen the video purporting to show holes in the wings, allegedly at the crash site, which would indicate a possible missile strike.

None of this is concrete evidence

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: IrateCanadian

I think happened because they got scared that the plane was an american bomber.

But this will for sure feed the ct's here on ats.
I think the most believed theory right now is that there was someone important or connected on that plane.

Well, supposedly there was a BP engineer on the flight.

Any time something pops off in the ME, its invariably about the oil for some. So there you go.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If there was an E/O component in use, then yes.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

And short of the guy that pushed the button to launch coming forward and admitting it you probably aren't going to see concrete evidence.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Probably, I expect as usual it's going to be the usual claim and counter-claim scenario

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I also seen the video purporting to show holes in the wings, allegedly at the crash site, which would indicate a possible missile strike.

This was the first piece of wreckage that indicated to me that it was likely a SAM.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Im sure they put their air defense on alert after the rocket attack. And im guessing that they saw a plane suddenly appear on their radar not thinking it was taking off and launched.

They probably thought they took down a stealth aircraft until a couple hours later when they got the news. But hey even the Russians made this mistake ironic everyone seems to shoot down Ukraines passenger jets.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
case closed - the 'Daily Mail' has the headliners below:

A. Iran claims that the crash was the result of mechanical error and that black box may have been 'damaged'
B. An Iranian official called reports of the missile being fired by its own military 'psychological warfare'
C. The plane was carrying 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, three Britons, 11 Ukrainians, 10 Swedes, four Afghans and three Germans

the article reports that Iran missile SAM techs fired in error....mistaking civilian plane for usa bombers (the mechanical error)

the IRGC missile techs need to bone up on radar signatures for sure
edit on th31157860906609312020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Iran says there's no way that they fired a missile accidental or otherwise…Canada supposedly has proof that it was a missile. US 'thinks' it was an accident. Iran says its an 'ilogical' notion that they fired a missile. US still 'believing' it was an accident. Why? Iran is denying everything, and holding the black box. ok….US 'believes'…isn't belief simply the acceptance and maybe even the embracing of ones own ignorance? Kinda looks like three very precision strikes in a relatively short period of time, the air base, the green zone and the commercial airliner. each its own statement. Air base and green zone…we can hit your troops. Commercial airliner (whose passenger list was mostly Iranians.), we have no problem killing civilians , even our ownand denying it..in advance. In this case the conspiracy is If the proof exists of a missile strike and Iran still denies it, then what? Also why would the US claim responsibility for the Salamander assassination? Why not just let the spooks do it and call it a car wreck, sounds like somebody needed attention or to impress their Saudi buddies.

check out Sunday morning tea with the Saudis first week of the new administration.. Ever heard of the Saudi war dance ceremony…that our supreme leader as he is known by our friends in North Korea participated in..Where was Secret Service? He was surrounded by Arabs with scimitars chanting and …strange deal that was…anyway..rambling.

3.6 billion dollars were approved today for border wall…coincidence? civilian security contractors take the place of US military presence at southern border, and all of our troops go to Middle East for the party.
edit on 9-1-2020 by billjenkins589 because: content

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

This was the first piece of wreckage that indicated to me that it was likely a SAM.

Your picture in more detail,

You can copy that above address from your picture in preview, or from opening your upload.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I think happened because they got scared that the plane was an american bomber.

But this will for sure feed the ct's here on ats.
I think the most believed theory right now is that there was someone important or connected on that plane.

Really ?
A US bomber in the process of taking off from their runway ?
Would that not be a bit out of the ordinary ?

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Some folks need to read up on the subject BEFORE they post

edit on 1/9/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

A radar operator sees a radar return at fairly low altitude, he's amped up, possibly saw the announcement that American aircraft were on their way, and makes a mistake and fires on it.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Gothmog

A radar operator sees a radar return at fairly low altitude, he's amped up, possibly saw the announcement that American aircraft were on their way, and makes a mistake and fires on it.

Not that low

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join