It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA v IRAN-The beginning of the end!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Russia's economy is the size of Italy. They don't have the resources to engage on that level. Most of their equipment is old relics from the 70's and 80's and half of it doesn't even work.

I'm not saying your wrong, but I question how relevant it is when you consider that Russia has a lot of nukes and is more than capable of getting rockets into low earth orbit... which (I would assume) means they could nuke the US mainland and also take out vital US military satellites.

I'm obviously no expert, but wouldn't that mean the US and Russia are in a kind of stalemate and their for would never engage in full out war with other in the first place?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: missed_gear

According to a prophet, China will have its submarines on complete east, west and Gulf of Mexico and at the same fire all of their atomic weapons on board which destroys USA.

The damage will cause the Mississippi river to change it's current flow.

He has been preaching this prophetic vision for 30 years.

What prophet? Name please....

Jin, Hong, Shang boats...are threats but harmonic signatures are known. Their DE are never fully 'staffed' minimal crewing complicated by no experience or qualifying training.

They run mostly thumpers and would not survive under a threat to the US.

mg

His name is Henry Gruber. Many call him a prophet. I call him a man.

He is known to heal the sick, raise the dead in Africa, etc....

Look him up on Youtube. If possible you might get lucky to hear the FULL version with diagrams drawn etc.... at the time of the vision nonbelievers challenged him due to his incorrect description of the current Bio-suits (his NBC description) was not correct 1990's.... then China upgraded their BIO chemical suits (NBC gear) which MATCHED Gruber's description to the stitch.

Once again this vision was YEARS prior to China changing its China's NBC gear which China now uses.

Find the map.

P.S. Ever hear of man on the the world radio (hell I forgot the name) his name is HAWK. He is a former CIA agent who has since disappeared

He was screaming a few years ago about the chineese subs that have been spotted off of both east and west US coasts.

DS

edit on 9-1-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It is the Beginning of the end, a turning point so to speak, a bombshell a tipping point.....

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The relevance is the ability to maintain, crew and staff.

No maintainace funds mean not readied. Missiles in silos are just missiles in silos unless capable of launch.

mg

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

First, I appreciate the reply which is one if the primary reasons I joined years ago enjoying the exercises of thought, perception and ideas.

Recently I have more than average down time. I am slightly familiar with the orations of Henry Gruber. My recollection statements concerning invasions through Washington/Canada.

Now, understand, an invading force would be seen prior as it must gather, supply, organize and stay quiet.. Troop transports are not as in WWII...none would reach the shores and no supply line will exist. The protection of force off the mainland China for any campagne is nil, they know as such painfully.

Fear mongering at best.

mg

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No.

Russia will not be involved directly/kinetic or otherwise there is is no ability other than providing arms.

The dreams of Russian glory days of the Soviets are tossed, there is zero power projection of force available. Syria alone drained all the forward assets, no money and the only carrier fell apart

Power projection is the key. The US owns this, no other nation can flex in such a way currently.

Now as to the jetliner shot down. Poorly made equipment, sadly trained operators and fear.

No real spikes in oil, Iran understands now they are a big blip in a history that does not care. I watch oil daily, nothing alarming.

mg

To add to this, Syria would be the larger point of contention for Russia and China.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: jeffcoatchris
That my friends would be the beginning of the end!

Relax. There will be no nuclear war. The aliens will not allow it.

yeah its not going to be nuclear. Something close but not nuclear.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
It's hard to say. I have no idea what kind of deal Trump could make with Putin behind the scenes. What about China?

That was Barry....

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If America fires one at Russia then its on, but only if that occurs first. Their system identifies the launch site the speed and trajectory, plus potential target, if its heading for Russian soil then all theirs launch.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I never feared a WW over the Iran mess.

WW I did start over an assassination but that was of an Archduke, not a military leader. Also, China and Russia aren’t going to start a WW over Iran. They're not that close.

At least not yet.

Iran would be smart to get closer to China and Russia

A bad as the US is, and they are bad (particularly now with Trump) Iran has hard-headed leaders that needs to chill out and try to make peace with Israel and the US.

These religious fanatics love the intrigue and stimulation of war fever and always being in a state of obsession over some right or wrong done to one. No problem, but sooner or later, one has to attempt to get balance and get out of the constant militant wrangling and anger.

The US, on the other hand, has created a beast. A beast that constantly needs war. Behind that sits the MIC war mongers and weapons dealers.

We should all be grateful no escalation has occurred

edit on 9-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

sounds like a chinese psy op

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: yuppa

If America fires one at Russia then its on, but only if that occurs first. Their system identifies the launch site the speed and trajectory, plus potential target, if its heading for Russian soil then all theirs launch.

Youre assuming i mean a war between nations. Oh no..this will be a war for survival humans vs whatever. Any nation standing alone is going to lose.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jeffcoatchrisLet's look back a few years and remember Lybia. Lybia was once in Russias pocket. Syria was in Russias pocket and their participation was primarily air support late in the game. Russia didn't do anything when Muammar al-Qaddafi was murdered.
Putin's not stupid.

Putin is just like Trump is concerning the USA. Putin is looking out for Russia.
edit on 9-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

The difference is, Putin doesn't have a bunch of whining, crybaby, crooked democrats to pester his ass.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
That would be a never-ending war ! If White House attacks Iran, not only Russia and China will use this opportunity against US rather Iran itself is dangerous enough. Israel will be hit too then it has to enter the game. Not to mention the other militias who are waiting this opportunity.

The war will never remain between US and Iran, never. The former presidents of US knew this and Trump should be alert too.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
the first shot of global-wide war was in 1979 with the usa embassy taken over by (religious) Iran

also: thecommonsenseshow.com...

Title: Ex-FBI Counter-Terrorism Expert Says All-Out Jihadi Inspired WWW III with Iran Has Begun
Submitted by Dave Hodges on Friday, January 10, 2020 - 04:28

the idea is called Apocalyptic Islam

see: www.prophecynewswatch.com...

RED FLAG OF ISLAMIC REVENGe

ETA: theeconomiccollapseblog.com... ld-war-3
Title: Now The Iranians Are Promising More Military Action Against U.S. Forces, And That Would Definitely Start World War 3
January 9, 2020 by Michael Snyder

just a couple links with timely info to absorb...don't you go to sleep at the wheel like the Congress & Administration seems to have done...the Trumpthreats to the Mullahs was not them cowering to the usa--- that missile attack upon sand dunes in which no USA troops were hit is a Fake Attack Act by Iran...a Trojan Horse event with internal chaos due to be released by the Muslims imbedded in usa government agencies/departments to be activated soon

edit on th31157866419510492020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'd just like to point out that you guys are ALWAYS wrong. No WW3 isn't coming. No Russia wouldn't get involved if we went to war with Iran. Same people telling you this nonsense told you that if we struck Syria it would start WW3 with Russia. That was supposed to be Obama's excuse for looking like a pansy and doing nothing when Syria crossed his "red line."

We struck Syria, twice. Russia did precisely nothing.

You guys need to stop getting your info from places that constantly lie to you.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: maes2
That would be a never-ending war ! If White House attacks Iran, not only Russia and China will use this opportunity against US rather Iran itself is dangerous enough. Israel will be hit too then it has to enter the game. Not to mention the other militias who are waiting this opportunity.

The war will never remain between US and Iran, never. The former presidents of US knew this and Trump should be alert too.

Ummm no Russia would not. why? because we let them run Iran and they get their oIl. China gets better trade deals and lowered rates.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

No.

Russia will not be involved directly/kinetic or otherwise there is is no ability other than providing arms.

The dreams of Russian glory days of the Soviets are tossed, there is zero power projection of force available. Syria alone drained all the forward assets, no money and the only carrier fell apart

Power projection is the key. The US owns this, no other nation can flex in such a way currently.

Now as to the jetliner shot down. Poorly made equipment, sadly trained operators and fear.

No real spikes in oil, Iran understands now they are a big blip in a history that does not care. I watch oil daily, nothing alarming.

mg
Looks like Russia is inserting themselves on the world stage.

www.cnn.com...

Russia isn't as weak as you think they might be. They still have a stockpile of thousands of icbm's and a fleet of subs.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Russia is a paper tiger ! I could see Putin supporting Trump on this ! Russia has had it with Muslims !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join