It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran accused of shooting down Ukranian flight - US claims it has evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just saw this come across the TV on CBS. I thought it was just too coincidental that the plane goes down right after the US air strike.

Unbelievable, but true? Apparently two missiles were launched?

Additional Source

edit on 9-1-2020 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Just posted about this on the other thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Not surprised, I’m just wondering how the left will turn this around to defend Iran.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
my night talk-radio spoke about the flight had many bad-actors on it that were involved with Ukraine-Iran arms trade

and Putin of Russia ordered the missile strike on the flight...

also mentioned were the arms trade had both Pelosi and Schiff as being dirty-hands,,,

Radar tracking supposedly shows the flight going OK until the aircraft suddenly returned no radar image and Iran refuses to relinquish Black-Box for forensic evidence inquiry

no link so this is just talk radio hearsay, interesting but not evidence

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I thought I heard them say there are satellite images. Waiting to see, that was no engine failure.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Iran shooting itself in the foot

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Why would Iran have deliberately shot this plane down?

I'm not saying they did or didn't, just wondering why?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Nobody is saying deliberately.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So Iran were looking for a war with the U.S, but does this mean that they're going to war with Canada instead?

Seriously this is no surprise to anyone and in fact I think that this should be sufficient reason for the Iranian people themselves to rise up against this backwards regime for shooting down a passenger plane that was mostly filled with their own people. Accident or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Not long. I underestimated their contortion abilities in the past, but never again.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I wonder if there are any goole images?

link   
Just like when the US shot down it’s own off NY many years. Still no one held responsible for that.

link   
lollll ofcourse …. still remind it was an boeing plane ! oeps....

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Why would Iran have deliberately shot this plane down?

I'm not saying they did or didn't, just wondering why?

I think there is a good chance they shot it down by accident..if there could be such a thing.

Stupid games, stupid prizes, and unfortunately people who had nothing to do with it pay.

link   

When looking at the video of it crashing, it's obvious the plane did not suffer engine failure without some "help". Missile or Bomb onboard.

I hope the countries with citizens onboard will not look to America to punish Iran over this.
edit on 1/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Surely its hard to shoot down an airplane that size with a relatively modern surface to air missile system by mistake?

As I'm sure you've gathered by now I'm no expert in this field, not by a long chalk.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Itchy trigger finger by some nervous operator guarding Tehran airspace a few hours after they attacked the US and sees something unexpected on his radar. Hits fire before verifying.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When looking at the video of it crashing, it's obvious the plane did not suffer engine failure without some "help". Missile or Bomb onboard.

I hope the countries with citizens onboard will not look to America to punish Iran over this.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Before the day is out, the MSM will be blaming President Trump.

Example: "If Trump had not assassinated the esteemed Iran General Soleimani, Iran would not have been retaliating against us that night!"

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Iran shot it down. My theory is they activated their targeting systems for flights because they were about to fire their missiles off. They either didn't account for civilian planes for targeting or they didn't notify the airport of the strike. I don't believe it was intentional at all.

My conspiracy side says this is why Trump has been rather somber since Iran launched their strike. I think the whole scenario was planned for Soleimani to be taken out, then Iran to launch missiles that did nothing.

Iran, being cautious of trusting the US wouldn't launch a full air strike, activated their systems and accidentally targeted a civilian aircraft. It wasn't part of the plan and now both sides have to eat a little crow.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join